Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
By beating her up, people have fulfilled her desire to get cheap publicity!

There are many such characters who would do anything for money even kill Indians. Have we beaten them up? No? We feed them Biryani? Decapitate Kasab and I will support you on that; however, beating a low life slut does not make sense! A warning would have been enough!
There are a lot of people who really deserve a beating. But of course, beating a girl model is easier for these people than messing around with actual anti-national elements or goondas.

A warning or a complaint is more than enough in such a case.

pmaitra

Instead of beating her up, they should have sat down in front of her house with placards, and protested, and refused to move unless she was arrested. That way, the protesters would have been on the correct side of the law. Peaceful protest is the way to go.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Instead of beating her up, they should have sat down in front of her house with placards, and protested, and refused to move unless she was arrested. That way, the protesters would have been on the correct side of the law. Peaceful protest is the way to go.
And in any case, making a violent mob and physically beating up a girl is just not done. I'm more certain than ever that this is just a bunch of horny toads who got tired of playing with themselves every night, and found a good way to grope a girl here. National interest, my arse - just a convenient canard to hide behind for such people.

addiction

Simple things, below average looking girl with big aspiration to appear in Page3!

See, she became famous overnight, before this I didn't know or never heard her name but now I know her! This makes difference for people like her!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i think mob was more interested in getting their hands on her, rather then anything.

pmaitra

And in any case, making a violent mob and physically beating up a girl is just not done. I'm more certain than ever that this is just a bunch of horny toads who got tired of playing with themselves every night, and found a good way to grope a girl here. National interest, my arse - just a convenient canard to hide behind for such people.
:pound: Excuse to grope. :pound:

I think you are right. These buggers had their own reasons to be so 'patriotic.'

Anyway, they must have had to try hard competing with each other to 'grope' her, if you know what I mean ;)

addiction

well people should not take law in their own hand, they should learn to use it to their advantage.
Is there any legal provision against such act? Or, the constitution has left it to the moral policing system of our country??

Tronic

I once saw our national flag on the main gate of one of hotel in central Delhi, i took photo and called police on 100, after half an hour that flag was removed, owner had said sorry, he was my ex boss friend........:rofl: i didnt press the matter, but he got the massage if he mess with national flag then he will be in jail.
A flag is suppose to be something to show your pride in. You're suppose to wear it on your sleeve, fly it over your house, schools, public buildings. It's a national symbol enforcing a sense of pride. India's laws however are completely opposite and the most pointless in the world. I go to the US, and I see the US skyline beaming with US flags. I travel to Canada, and I see Canadian flags waving about over buildings even before I land! I come to India, and the moment I get excited to see an Indian flag, it turns out to be an INC flag. :facepalm:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Pretty much the same class of horny toads the brave of which join the armed forces and makes sure you and the wife wake up in the morning.
Ofcourse she deserved the beating, but the mob made a crucial error, the women folks could have done that and the men could have kept up the verbal volley. Don't see what is wrong with a good beating to straighten things up, which the law would have taken years to do in any case.

Blackwater

come on , in a liberal country like america women routinely wear bikinis with colours of american flag .

we are just wasting our time over stupid controversies .
American or UK does not have any law about flag. India has.

people in UK use UK flag as underwear and door mat

i wear underwear of UK flag

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pretty much the same class of horny toads the brave of which join the armed forces and makes sure you and the wife wake up in the morning.
Ofcourse she deserved the beating, but the mob made a crucial error, the women folks could have done that and the men could have kept up the verbal volley. Don't see what is wrong with a good beating to straighten things up, which the law would have taken years to do in any case.
These class of horny toads don't join the Army, you internet warrior. These rabble-rousing riff-raff are people who stone buses, take part in violent demonstrations, all for money. Roadside goondas and thugs.

"brave of which join armed forces", my arse.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
A flag is suppose to be something to show your pride in. You're suppose to wear it on your sleeve, fly it over your house, schools, public buildings. It's a national symbol enforcing a sense of pride. India's laws however are completely opposite and the most pointless in the world. I go to the US, and I see the US skyline beaming with US flags. I travel to Canada, and I see Canadian flags waving about over buildings even before I land! I come to India, and the moment I get excited to see an Indian flag, it turns out to be an INC flag. :facepalm:
forget to add that flag was on the main gate put as it they have put it towel upside down.

Citizen are allowed to put flag on their houses thanks to Navin Jindal

due to his effort, GOI amended flag code. Any citizen can fly national flag as per flag code. I called police because owner of hotel, that hotel was worth 120 crore INR, had abused national flag.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
here is link for flag code.

Feature

3-A. Minimum penalty on second or subsequent o ence.—Whoever having already been convicted
of an offence under Section 2"¦"¦"¦. is again convicted of any such offence shall be punishable for the
second and for every subsequent offence, with imprisonment for a term, which shall not be less than one
year.

addiction

when it comes to live in UK, u can even wear underwear of Pakistani Flag....wont u?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If people were beaten up, every time a law is broken in India, the hospitals would enter the Fortune 500 list.
Besides there are more constructive ways to show national pride, than beating up a girl. Beating up a girl to show national pride is the way of the pu$$ies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Is this Saudi Arabia... I must be lost?
It was about the flag and not bikini. :dude:

come on , in a liberal country like america women routinely wear bikinis with colours of american flag .

we are just wasting our time over stupid controversies .
We should not take everything which US does as right.We do have much more important things to do but wearing Indian flag as a bikini and making it a fashion is deplorable.

Simple things, below average looking girl with big aspiration to appear in Page3!

See, she became famous overnight, before this I didn't know or never heard her name but now I know her! This makes difference for people like her!
Exactly. These new talentless models would do ANYTHING to get attention and she got it in ironical way.Let's new attention seeking model learns from this example.We know Poonam Pandey the below average looking skinny model.Just see the reality shows filled with attention seeking low level models.

Those countries have rules of their own and we got out own...... they are tooooooo liberal. Here in India we do not wear Indian Flag/Deities underwear.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles