According to Pakistan Defence - India didn't exist untill 1947

Kshatriya87

Country flag
For thousands of years India remained as a cultural entity and a landmass of common ideas which flow from South to Afghanistan.
& from south to south-east asia as well.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@atnaz

Ask any Iranian why there was no Iran in the past but Persia you will get ban in an hour doesn't matter how much you cry you live Iranians.

For thousands of years India remained as a cultural entity and a landmass of common ideas which flow from South to Afghanistan.

Why do you think there are Buddhist stupas in Andhra Pradesh and Buddhist sites in Afghanistan including Bamyan ?

this atanz
is the most stupid person on PDF. he calles himself Greek or some times arab decendant. Calles Indus valley civilization as Paki histroy and Hinduism a product of Pakistan!! :hail:

Have countered him so many times.. he strats from geography and ends up discussing bilogy and dna. :p .. of white colour..

sala chutiya.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
this atanz
is the most stupid person on PDF. he calles himself Greek or some times arab decendant. Calles Indus valley civilization as Paki histroy and Hinduism a product of Pakistan!! :hail:

Have countered him so many times.. he strats from geography and ends up discussing bilogy and dna. :p .. of white colour..

sala chutiya.
Descendant of Arabs who's born in Indus Valley. :doh:
Obviously, pakis are fairer and taller. Watch at musharraf. How fair and how tall he is. :biggrin2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
this atanz

sala chutiya.
I was banned many times humiliating him with facts.

According to him Sindhis and Muhajirs are not real Pakis since they are dark complex.

This also include Muhajir Mod Oscar and HavizSultan :lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I was banned many times humiliating him with facts.

According to him Sindhis and Muhajirs are not real Pakis since they are dark complex.

This also include Muhajir Mod Oscar and HavizSultan :lol:

he is nothing more than a khatmal of khaat .. talks sh't all the time. don't spend much time on him.

One guy gave him best reply...

atanz said : Pakistan is the country of tradition, with the highest potential of being a great power, has got very loving people and loads of happening fests.

the guy said: this is why atanz is living abroad and me too and not in Pakistan :p

even the pakis liked that comment lol

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
We are enjoying this thread + pukes telling it's true.
We're making more anti pak comments.

And thanks to @SREEKAR who told me about Atanz. He really gets tempted easily. His comments deserve to be on Idiotic Musings.
Thank you very much SREEKAR. :biggrin2:
Always............:yo:
While playing Mini Militia game..I came across bunch of pakis..kicked their balls very hard.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles