According to Pakistan Defence - India didn't exist untill 1947

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I am banned :p again for speaking truth ...will come soon :D

in that case Islam specifically belongs to Saudi Arab, if Pakistan claims Harrapan Civilisation and origin of Hindusim. Well they are desperately needing an Identity because their one leg is in Mecca other in Harappa and pissing on Pakistan :p
I was banned two times and it is my third ID. :peace:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Are you seriously a Kashmiri Muslim as claimed in that forum or were you simply trolling those paki simpletons:confused1:??
visited Kashmir sometimes (my relatives are there) and know a bunch of language.
So, taking advantage of opportunity. They have banned me two times but watching as a Kashmiri, they haven't banned me.

Blackwater

true india never existed before 1947 ,it was pakistan for 50,0000000000000000 yrs:biggrin2:

gore comes and made east pakistan company:biggrin2::biggrin2:

nadir shah,chengez khan,babur, halaku khan attacked pakistan not india:biggrin2:

Akbar was shahen-shah -a- pakistan not Hindustan:biggrin2:

DEJAVU

Add about 72 virgins also. He also gets frustrated on that plus from when he has known Indian Poverty has declined, he tries to escape from conversation from an Indian.
His only issue gone.
hey bro. Ye apka konsa janam hai bhai.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
hey bro. Ye apka konsa janam hai bhai.
Oye hero, this is India, not your la la land of pure.
Here, we read holy books, believe what is believable and leave rest of them. Do you seriously think anybody in India believes in punarjama? Case of pakis is different, who are still dreaming of ghazwa.
:biggrin2:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Do you seriously think anybody in India believes in punarjama?
I believe in rebirth of soul, so? I am a hindu and my religion says souls never die and it gets new physical form after death, and I believe that. Is there a problem with that?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I believe in rebirth of soul, so? I am a hindu and my religion says souls never die and it gets new physical form after death, and I believe that. Is there a problem with that?
Your religious views but after all you may not act like a crazy guy who will start search his family of last life.
So, you have common sense, but if a paki was in your place, he may have done it.

DEJAVU

Your religious views but after all you may not act like a crazy guy who will start search his family of last life.
So, you have common sense, but if a paki was in your place, he may have done it.
So why indian seaching for previous life?
Modi belivez in punarjanam.
how could u go against ur pm.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
induct kar lo hun:):):):):india::india::india::india:
:peace:

So why indian seaching for previous life?
Modi belivez in punarjanam.
Bit as I told before he won't go in search of salvation further. But if you are a a paki and believe in ghazwa, you'll definitely go to jihad.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
how could u go against ur pm.
India is democracy, not an army slave or a commie hell, so, Indians are the ruler and can go against anyone. Anyway, we are not against Modi because he has common sense.(now not ask again why. I've answered).
:D

Sameet2

We seriously don't need any tolerance towards this people . AK , SRK , SAK and whatever Ks you and your whole biradar don't belong to India .

DEJAVU

Ur statement is wrong . U should say

Convert back to Hinduism [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Bhai I am a syed so definitely not vedantist convert but yes my ancestors were Christian convert.
I am a proud hindu and hind is my parents country and Insha allah time will come when land of hind become a state of muslim and vedantist. Muslims and true vedantist must join hands to curb brahmin terrorism and zionist sponsored islamists.

bose

Country flag
Bhai I am a syed so definitely not vedantist convert but yes my ancestors were Christian convert.
I am a proud hindu and hind is my parents country and Insha allah time will come when land of hind become a state of muslim and vedantist. Muslims and true vedantist must join hands to curb brahmin terrorism and zionist sponsored islamists.
What is this Syed thing ? Brahmin equivalent for Muslims ??

Your forefather tied to make the land of Hind into a Muslim land but failed ... even 1000 years was not enough for them... you see there are still 1 out of 7 people in world are Hindu ...

The cowards converted out of fear of sword while majority of Hindus are living and kicking our ASS in Kashmir ...

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
What is this Syed thing ? Brahmin equivalent for Muslims ??

Your forefather tied to make the land of Hind into a Muslim land but failed ... even 1000 years was not enough for them... you see there are still 1 out of 7 people in world are Hindu ...

The cowards converted out of fear of sword while majority of Hindus are living and kicking our ASS in Kashmir ...
Syeds would be direct descendant of Arabs (they would claim to be descendants of Mohammed) that makes them highest caste equivalent to Brahmins; but I would not generalize his ancestors of being invaders and trying to convert India.
In case of India it was the Turkic tribes and to lesser extent the Pashtun tribes (themselves converted by Turkics) who did that.

Arab invasion in India was limited to Sindh and majority of Sindh people remained connected to native culture despite long Islamic rule which shows their number can't be significant.

Majority of Arabs in India came as economic migrants. They in general served local Indian kings- both Miuslim as well as Hindu kings. Anyway most would have married local women.

But off course lot of Syeds are just converted Hindus claiming to be Syed to get higher caste status, so take such claims with a pinch of salt.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@DEJAVU you are converted. Well, maybe not you personally, but your ancestors.

If you are so interested in Hinduism, PM me and I will get you an appointment with Pravin Togadia, who will do your GharWapsi.

Atanz

We are enjoying this thread + pukes telling it's true.
We're making more anti pak comments.
One more ban on PDF means some more proud medals for us. :peace:
And thanks to @SREEKAR who told me about Atanz. He really gets tempted easily. His comments deserve to be on Idiotic Musings.
Thank you very much SREEKAR. :biggrin2:
Hey my friend. You mentioned Atanz. Well here he is. So I get "tempted easy". Very interesting.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
According to Pakistan History book, India separated from Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan broke in 1947.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles