Absolutely No Mercy - The NYT leak of China official Xinjiang policy

Chimpoo

Country flag
Because by believing in it, you are giving credibility to the news outlet. Tomorrow the same one will bite your back when they publish something Kashmir. That time you can't tell your people that it is fake news when they write about us but it is true news when they write about China.

Once you identify a news source as fake news, simply trash the whole thing. If India wants to show that China is mistreating Muslims then it can get WION do do a show and propagate that narrative. There's no need to promote NYT.
I'd like to add China is a closed one-party totalitarian state ,with about 40(?) million Muslims. India is a democratic system, which is open to internal and external sources of news,propaganda and information ,with 200+ million Muslims.

Consequently, India is more vulnerable than China to the threat of any American tactic of fomenting unrest among a Muslim minority ,in order to destabilise a nation.

Just a thought.

rockdog

Country flag
Xinjiang is absolutely peaceful and developing. Just look at YT videon on Xinjiang. Better than any 3 world country or any muslim country.
Though China is our rival but i support China on this issue. Enough of the morality for thee not for me nonsense
Even Indian and Chinese members not like each other too much here in this forum,
we never had dissagreement on cracking down the extrem Islamic ideology and converting terrors into commom people.

I never forget the who made events of 5th July 2009, Urumqi and Bombay attack.

Americans are really dobule standard pussies, they have done so many shitty work in mid East, but still have face to pointing fingers to China and India on this top.

Deathstar

Country flag
I'd like to add China is a closed one-party totalitarian state ,with about 40(?) million Muslims. India is a democratic system, which is open to internal and external sources of news,propaganda and information ,with 200+ million Muslims.

Consequently, India is more vulnerable than China to the threat of any American tactic of fomenting unrest among a Muslim minority ,in order to destabilise a nation.

Just a thought.
U will see American games in some 20 years. We aren't prepared for it all.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ok, I have made up my mind on this issue.

I have no issues with China wrt Xinjiang, Same with hongkong protests.

mostly because almost all western media reporting is wrong on India, where they can freely travel and find out the reality for themselves. Where is the guarantee that their reporting on China is accurate, in absence of Information.

Let’s not forget NYT news report was a trigger for war on Saddam using WMD as an excuse, if I am not wrong.

I see this as a pressure tactic by US establishment(not White House), a 10 billion $ cheque from China would shut them up immediately.

Will change my mind if there is dramatic evidence at the level of WW2 death camps.

But yes, pakis will be trolled using Xinjiang. It’s my birth right as an indian.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Stop flattering yourself. China is the second largest supplier of weapons to Pakistan.
They are still better than Americans imo , they dont have double standards on Human rights violations like Americans. Pakistan is their ally and Pakistan doesnt harm them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's not about accuracy, it's about neeyat.

China ain't got to give them jackshit 10$B. They can give a few hundred dollars to Niggas and start a riot like the one Russia started in Baltimore when US was fingering them over Ukraine.

The US responds surprisingly favorably to such moves. The only language they don't understand is decency. Uske alawa koi bhi language me bolo, barabar message pakad lete hain. Every time they meddled their nose in other's business, if a firecracker went poof in Time Square, their nose would be back home where it belongs. Such little firecrackers are going off daily in Srinagar, courtesy the money that the US gives to Pakistan. Need to involve US citizens in this aatishbaazi. Why should our bois have all the fun.
China has been buying “China watch” editorial sized advertisement spaces in American news papers. What I am not sure is if it is continuing today.

But where is the concept of neeyat is global diplomacy. After I realised that there is no concept of neeyat in global diplomacy, taking stands on global issues became much easier for me.

Neeyat is a fool’s paradise.

Jameson Emoni

Ok, I have made up my mind on this issue.

I have no issues with China wrt Xinjiang, Same with hongkong protests.

mostly because almost all western media reporting is wrong on India, where they can freely travel and find out the reality for themselves. Where is the guarantee that their reporting on China is accurate, in absence of Information.

Let’s not forget NYT news report was a trigger for war on Saddam using WMD as an excuse, if I am not wrong.

I see this as a pressure tactic by US establishment(not White House), a 10 billion $ cheque from China would shut them up immediately.

Will change my mind if there is dramatic evidence at the level of WW2 death camps.

But yes, pakis will be trolled using Xinjiang. It’s my birth right as an indian.
The question is: why should it bother us if The Cartel is criticizing China? China never had any issue with joining anti-India gang.

I have been watching The Cartel run media in the US singing praise for China for well over two decades now. I do not think it is about China not paying extortion money to The Cartel. It seems like there are fundamental fissures between China and The Cartel that are just beginning to come to the surface.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Everything is a bargain.
HK and Muslim in China are only a proxy of other countries to bug China. No one cares about human rights. No one gives a shit.
But west believes to put their citizens in a la la la land of thinking that we are saviors of democracy and shit.
Using this chip to get all Nato friendly countries together and sanction something against a particular country.
The whole jihad moment which fucked central Asia and kashmir was started by American money and when india used to kill those jihads they used to call india civilian butcher.

Kashmir issue will never die because it's a one bad patch on clear india image.
Big states like US will always use this issue for there benefits to make india to do something in there interest and in return we will not spank you by human rights stick.
Khalistan moment. Giving place to Indian separatist is all part of that.

Muslim in China and HK are also the same thing.

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

Who said ''Believe or Promote or Trust NYT"?

I simply said use it as a 'CONVENIENT material'. Everybody knows Chinis,Whites&Muzzies are two faced dangerous people all three are against Hindus/Indians.So,we must counter them in their language.

Follow Chanakya not Dharma. :)
We don't need to abandon dharma. We just don't need to risk our neck for someone who has not earned it. China has gone out of its way to seek animosity with India. So far we had no way to payback. But now the Gods have given us a golden opportunity on a platter and here we are whining about NYT.

Let us reach out to The Cartel and make a deal. Let us hope this fissure between China and The Cartel is serious and not some lovers' quarrel.

Deathstar

Country flag
If we want to survive the onslaught of the west , we need to mend ties with China atleast.
Remember it ws the British , the west that colonised us for 200 years
All invaders came from west , none from east.
Chinese and Indian civilization was never a threat for each other. Both prospered in their own way.
But what is propagated now is that 2 Asian giants cannot co exist. This is still divide and rule used by the west.
If we can mend ties with Britain ,the most brutal colonizers ,why cant we mend ties with China?
@Haldiram

Jameson Emoni

If we want to survive the onslaught of the west , we need to mend ties with China atleast.
Chinese and Indian civilization was never a threat for each other. Both prospered in their own way.
But what is propagated now is that 2 Asian giants cannot co exist. This is still divide and rule used by the west.
If we can mend ties with Britain ,the most brutal colonizers ,why cant we mend ties with China?
@Haldiram
India understands what you are saying but unless China understands what you are saying, this Asian brotherhood thing is going nowhere.

sorcerer

Country flag
Now WAPO

She survived a Chinese internment camp and made it to Virginia. Will the U.S. let her stay?
That’s how it goes in Xinjiang, where the Chinese government has targeted Uighurs and other Turkic Muslims, turning a vast region into a laboratory for mass surveillance and building a network of internment camps.

Not many Uighurs escape the checkpoints and security cameras. Fewer still make it all the way to the United States.

But Zumrat Dawut, her husband, Imran Muhammad, and their three children got out. Dawut, who survived internment and an unwanted sterilization, fled first with her family to her husband’s native Pakistan. The next leg of their journey took them to a basement apartment in Virginia outside Washington.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...it-virginia-will-us-let-her-stay/?arc404=true

hmmmm.....

sorcerer

Country flag
@Haldiram
We can mend ties with china..if they dont meddle the ties at the border.
Its the chinese hegemony.
chinese and civilizations was never a threat then cuz of geographical barriers and cultural barriers. This is not the case now..

slowly the chinese civilization has turned into SELECTIVE communism. this is bad for everyone in the region.
china as a nation wants a strong hand over other nations and be the ONLY ONE in the world. This is NOT about co existence. We see how china uses money/power/terrorism to enslave nations..thats not a symptom of coexistence at all.
Its not a symptom of coexistence when china was MEDDLING in INDIAN politics through that stupid RaGa and INC to push INDIA into an RCEP trap and many trade deal traps or china sponsoring and funding pakistan terrorism.

On slaught of the west can always be controlled by Diplomacy and using tools and resources what we have to keep them at bay at the same time outwitting them be in economy or technology.
This is what India is doing currently.
Just for the sake of alignment with china in the region and keeping the west out...India cant be "friend" to chinese nor can be a friend to keep peace.

The WESTERN MEDDLING is exactly the snake oil which china was selling us..asking us to keep away from the West... at the same time doing a Doklam to India.

As per my understanding..china doesnt RESPECT weakness nor peace gestures.. The minds of the self doubting, inferiority complex infected chinese should be enslaved to show them their place and it can only be done by strong posturing.
Nothing wrong in that if thats a solution temporary or permanent
Them chinese can never ever come in terms with Indias growth story Period...Its a chinese psyche we cannot fix

sorcerer

Country flag
U can form good relations with ISIS too if they leave Islam!! :pound:....... jk
If they leave islam what will they sell to keep their minions with them without the salary..
Everyone works with ISIS for the 72 whores...and river of vodka

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Slightly off topic but... this tweet gives an insight into what the Chinese really think of porkistan - a terrorism infested hell hole that needs pest control just like Xingiang.

upload_2019-11-18_8-30-38.png

I have always believed that there is still a chance for improvement of India China relations. It is more likely that the Chinese come to their senses regarding antagonising India than the anglosphere deep state giving up its latent racism towards India.

The Chinese due to the CCP siege mentality over the decades have become hyper-aggressive which is not characteristic of their culture. They blame their 100 years of subjugation on the rest of the world and for some weird reason India has been added in as a part of it.

rockdog

Country flag
There is always the chance for Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai... once CCP is removed, all occupied territory is returned and freedom for Tibet is recognised.
To be frank, even CCP is removed and KMT returns to power in mianland, look at Taiwan's Map even the Mongolia is still in their map of Ro. China. LOL

Global Defence

New threads

Articles