दुनिया में सबसे शक्तिशाली 'रूसी सेना' à¤

hitesh

मॉस्को. दुनिया भर में अपने फौजी लाव लश्कर के लिए पहचाने जाने वाले रूस को आने वाले वक़्त में छद्म युद्ध में हरा पाना असम्भव हो जाएगा। रूस में इनदिनों कुछ ऐसे हथियारों का निर्माण किया जा रहा है जो दुश्मन को चकमा देने में दुनिया की किसी भी शास्त्र प्रणाली से कहीं बेहतर और किफायती हैं।

जी हां रूस के यह हथियार न सिर्फ वजन में बेहद हल्के हैं बल्कि इन्हें एक जगह से दूसरी जगह ले जाना भी बच्चों का खेल है। दरअसल रूसी सेना ने तारपोलिन के कपडे से निर्मित कुछ ऐसे गुब्बारे बनाए हैं जिनमें हवा भरते ही यह हूबहू टी-90 टैंक की शक्ल ले लेते हैं।

आपको यह जानकर आश्चर्य होगा कि इन गुब्बारों को पहली नज़र देख कोई भी यह अनुमान नहीं लगा सकता कि यह वास्तविक नहीं बल्कि नकली हथियार प्रणाली है जो दुश्मनों को चकमा देने के लिए विकसित की गई है।

रूस की सेना ने इसी तरह से दुश्मन को चकमा देने के लिए एक पूरा का पूरा रडार स्टेशन, मिग लड़ाकू विमान सहित अन्य अस्त्र शस्त्र भी बना रखे है जिसमें एक बार हवा भरने के बाद अच्छे अच्छे जानकर चकमा खा सकते हैं।

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
अति उत्तम महोदय !!

hitesh

आपka श्री धन्यवाद......

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Lmao @ mig-29, I dont think they will do enough good for Russia at present times with the improvement in modern surveillance capacity.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
May be not Americans, they can surely fool some Mullah brigades from CAR or Chechen militants

pankaj nema

Country flag
GOD
My Mother Tongue is HINDI But I CANNOT READ Hindi . i can only speak Hindi .Shame on me

hitesh

no i have seen in discover Chanel US also do this type of trick to fool surveillance but they use some sort of heaters to emit heat radiations to be captured by thermal imagers of enemy

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Lmao @ mig-29, I dont think they will do enough good for Russia at present times with the improvement in modern surveillance capacity.
then use tin foil on the rubber balloon and even very small heater for exhaust, that will fool any satellite or surveillance equipment. With tin foil it will heat up in sun and will give thermal signature of metal, small heater would give signature of heat at exhaust.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
no i have seen in discover Chanel US also do this type of trick to fool surveillance but they use some sort of heaters to emit heat radiations to be captured by thermal imagers of enemy
If so maybe not a bad idea, as in case of a war situation, where even friendly fire casualties happens misjudgment for a target cannot be diminished, only if the Tank don't go airborne in a heavy storm :rofl:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
then use tin foil on the rubber balloon and even very small heater for exhaust, that will fool any satellite or surveillance equipment. With tin foil it will heat up in sun and will give thermal signature of metal, small heater would give signature of heat at exhaust.
For a surveillance a satellite can read up to the registration plate of a vehicle. Not an easy task if it is not a static replica of the original, the balloon seems to be not very static in nature.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Novel idea, with the help of some quality Balloons and pieces of metal we can imitate before enemy radar as if it is an actual Aircraft or military item, and enemy will waste it's precious missiles & artillery on these cheap Balloons, hahaha. I wonder if the Balloon imitations of PAK FA T-50/MIG 29 can fly with hydrogen gas inside with real like RCS and small propeller behind or something like that, :D it can at least distract enemy's attention, and waste their precious A2A missiles.:thumb: :hail:

sob

Mod
Country flag
बहुत ही बढ़िया जानकारी दी है हुमलोगों के लिए. दुश्मनो को बेफ़्कूफ़ बनाने का यह अछा तरीका है
काश हिन्दुस्तानी सेना के पास भी ऐसी तकनीक होनी चाहिए.

amitkriit

I know how to read and write in Hindi, but my QWERTY keyboard doesn't permit me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles