A TV series popular in China

badguy2000

Respected Member
what my wife and I are watching is "Caculation(心术)", a TVplay shows the daily life and romance of doctors , nurses and their patients.

in CHina today,the distrust between doctors and patients are quite serious.
some unkind doctors tend to prescribe unnecessary expensive medic care,just for commissions from drugs%medicine companies
some unkind families of patients tend to blackmail innocent doctors and hospitals ,with accuse of occasional medic accidents,
such distrust now attracts more and more attetion from Chinese society.
that is what the TV paly shows.

here is the post

here is a link of the videos ,,,,you can watch them,if you can read chinese
http://video.baidu.com/s?f=1002&n=1&id=250153&word=%D0%C4%CA%F5&fr=vsald&site=sohu.com

badguy2000

Respected Member
Main roles:

Doctor Liu Chenxi
the most senior doctor of neurosurgery team,but he finds it very hard to save her daughter,who has the illness of renal failure,because proper kidneys can not be found .

badguy2000

Respected Member
Doctor Huo SImiao
a young doctor of neurosurgery team. With his father the head of local public health bureau ,the single doctor has a Prominent family and is the Prince Charming to some girls.

and he seems a playboy who is after beautiful girls everywhere.

However,he is also a doctor with quite strict with Medical professinalism.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Miss Mei Xiaohu,
the nurse of neurosurgery team. She keep single although he is aready 32 years old........can she find her true live?

Oracle

BG, please tell us about each episode in detail.

satish007

my dad watchs this every night (Xuepinggui and Wangbochai) , director is taiwan, actors and actresses are from Mainland,HK and taiwan.
it is a Tang dynasty story, Xue was the king , he came to border and fought against Hungarian for 18 years, the queen Wangbochai waited for him 18 years. he returned victory with a Hungarian girl...

Our chairman Wen just visited Hungary , they said they came from east, and they have same habit with China, such as they put family name first and they have big meal at noon while other western countris like UK have heavy breakfast and just snack at noon.
How about India?

the left girl is younger than the queen right side

Last edited:

satish007

the king hated war at last and decided to forget the disputed area and do business each other.
why Indan , China and Pakistan still have the same problem while the king had known how to deal with 1000 years ago.
you guys like Chinese girls?

why Hungarian leave China and go to European, I guss China had so many cheap goods but quality was also good, so they had not business at all.
is this good idea that India and Pakistan cooperate to make a film(with love story)?

Last edited:

satish007

I wonder whether tv series are also copied
Badguy version copy from us,Japs,Hk may be india,my dad version is not.
Alway have enemy girls fall in love with solders in Chinese war movies .Indian movies alway have dancing.
China still use this way hire solders:patrol in south Tibet ,you will pick up Indian girls.see they did 500 times recently,forget bad guy,he lives in small city no many chance to watch foreign movies.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
We are talking about a soap, really. this is a ----ing defense forum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles