A Paper Dragon: China's armed forces

bose

Country flag
How about the childish writing on the stone in night and then running away back in your own bunkers? :lol:

Only a PAPER TIGER can do it.

Try to attack India and see your economy thrown back where it deserves to be.

Try to take AP back which you claim all the time and lose whole of Tibet. :lol:

50 Cent trying his best to prove he is a tiger. :pound:
In 1962 itself China ran back when they saw the Americans started sending Arms supplies to India... They are master of running back with their tails between their legs...

CCP

In 1962 itself China ran back when they saw the Americans started sending Arms supplies to India... They are master of running back with their tails between their leg...
Right , we ran back and stay at somewhere close to New Delhi.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You have lost your mind after the repeated rapes from Japanese...
Oh come one... that's a below the belt reply he cant take.

Don't make him remember what Japanese did to China... perhaps the MOST horrible one in history!! :boink: Nanking Massacre

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In 1962 itself China ran back when they saw the Americans started sending Arms supplies to India... They are master of running back with their tails between their legs...
IAF was ready to do carpet bombing since it had a upper hand and could deliver quickly and change the course of war but our leader held it back.

CCP

Don't make him remember what Japanese did to China... perhaps the MOST horrible one in history!! :boink: Nanking Massacre
Well, we have discuss that since post the beginning.
Again, we know who is behind that, and how bad can be as an ally of US.

"One should keep in mind that it was in fact Japan, not China, that had benefited from these countries' support. Japan's primary source of raw materials like petroleum and scrap iron for its war in China, and of high-end technology like machine tools was the United States. In 1938 the United States (57.1 per cent), the United Kingdom and its empire (Malaya, Canada, India, Australia, 20.7 per cent), and the Dutch and Dutch East Indies (8.6 per cent) supplied 86.4 per cent of Japan's imported war materials. The United States produced 60% of the world's oil; the Dutch East Indies less than 10%; 55% of Japan's oil came from the United States, 14% from the Soviet Union, and 10% from the Dutch Indies. I have a photograph of a dinner party held on December 7, 1939, at the Duquesne Club in Pittsburgh, at which George T. Ladd, Chairman of United Engineering Foundry Company, entertained Colonel S. Atsumi of the Imperial Japanese Army and his entourage. UEF had built a factory to produce rolling mill machinery in Japan in 1938."
Japan, the United States, and the Road to World War II in the Pacific  日本、合衆国、および第二次世界大戦太平洋戦局への道 :: JapanFocus

Last edited:

CCP

IAF was ready to do carpet bombing since it had a upper hand and could deliver quickly and change the course of war but our leader held it back.
If so, New Delhi will receive carpet bombing. Nehru knows that very well.

bose

Country flag
Nehru should have asked the IAF to pound the Chinese... it remains a mystery why he held it back...

If you see the pattern, the Chinese always come with huge numerical superiority... In 1962 they had 8:1 advantage still they did not have the guts to hold on which they claim as theirs...

CCP

Nehru should have asked the IAF to pound the Chinese... it remains a mystery why he held it back...

If you see the pattern, the Chinese always come with huge numerical superiority... In 1962 they had 8:1 advantage still they did not have the guts to hold on which they claim as theirs...
Yes, we ran back to somewhere close to your capital.

Btw, Nehru is much smarter than you. Otherwise he will not be a PM of India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If so, New Delhi will receive carpet bombing. Nehru knows that very well.
He ultimately saved Beijing being run over by Japan or US. :lol:

You are very obsessed about Delhi. Now we have Beijing on our radar if you tried any adventurism.

If you think you are not a paper tiger then go and ask your Communist Army to attack India and become a history.There is a special Mountain division waiting for you next time you attack. :lol:

Your 62 war win in a 8:1 was a shameful victory.You would be a pack of cards unless you attack with such high numerical superiority ie. only numbers no class. :lol:

bose

Country flag

I have met many Chinese and they suffer from acute inferiority complex v/s Japanese... You will not find that same for Jews V/s Germans...

I have many Chinese friends most of them are good people ... but sometimes one put the likes of this guy in right place...

Last edited:

CCP

He ultimately saved Beijing being run over by Japan or US. :lol:
If so, that will be no war between China and US at 1951 and between China and Soviet at 1969.

You are very obsessed about Delhi. Now we have Beijing on our radar if you tried any adventurism.
I dont know what kind of radar is that. However I know New Delhi is inside range of most Chinese missiles.

If you think you are not a paper tiger then go and ask your Communist Army to attack India and become a history.There is a special Mountain division waiting for you next time you attack. :lol:
Sure, if India ask for a war right now. Sadly, you are not a PM of India.

Your 62 war win in a 8:1 was a shameful victory.You would be a pack of cards unless you attack with such high numerical superiority ie. only numbers no class. :lol:
Well, I don't know where is your 8:1 from. However I do know that is impossible for large force to deploy on those battlefields.

Last edited:

CCP

I have met many Chinese and they suffer from acute inferiority complex v/s Japanese... You will not find that same for Jews V/s Germans...

I have many Chinese friends most of them are good people ... but sometimes one put them in right place...
I am sure your defence minister friend told you that.:cool2:

bose

Country flag
I am sure your defence minister friend told you that.:cool2:
You are proving me right after your experiences from your southern brother ...

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I dont know what kind of radar is that. However I know New Delhi is inside range of most Chinese missiles.
You don't know which "radar" is that? It shows your ignorance.

Sure, if India ask for a war right now. Sadly, you are not a PM of India.
It is China asking for a war in a really immature and childish manner and issuing threats/warnings to almost all of it's neighbors.What a irresponsible country China is which is a threat to world peace.

You are not a military general either but just a fanboy trying to prove China is a real tiger.You are failing miserably.

Well, I don't know where your 8:1 from. But I know those battlefields are impossible for large group force to deploy.
You "don't know" a lot of basic things.Are you some 15 year old boy(your location says school) with internet connection or what? :rolleyes:

This CLEARLY shows your ignorance about the war and refusal to accept that your so called "victory" was indeed a shameful victory based on pure numerical superiority like cockroaches.Read some non-Chinese data(if it's allowed in China) about the war and you would not blabber about your shameful victory.

You are no fun to discuss since you "don't know" a lot of things. :lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles