A Pakistani Samson Option : Destroy South Asia If Pakistan Is Threatened

Adux

Country flag
Our option should be a bigger version of pakiism.

If pakis nuke us then not only would be nuke them off the map but also china and every major city in the middle east, europe and north america.

We'll take everyone down with us.

Then it will be in everyones interest to tackle the pakis.
This is what I advocate, if we are going down, we are taking Pakistan and China with us. What is required ? A Lot of weaponized warheads.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This is what I advocate, if we are going down, we are taking Pakistan and China with us. What is required ? A Lot of weaponized warheads.
To the point of the OP, a proposed Pakistani policy has nothing to do with Samson. To suggest that is does is to suggest that somehow Pakistan is heroic. I reject that.

Pathogen

To the point of the OP, a proposed Pakistani policy has nothing to do with Samson. To suggest that is does is to suggest that somehow Pakistan is heroic. I reject that.
You are free to reject whatever you like, The fact remains, Pakistan needs to threaten to lay Siege to the entire sub-continent and other countries if it is threatened, India can do the same with China and China im sure will return the favour by striking the US.

The result? A Total destruction of the world if Pakistan is attacked or threatened by a series of strikes and counter strikes by nuclear nations, India attacks Pakistan, Pakistan destroys India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Laos, Vietnam, Afghanistan and India destroys China and China strikes at the US, The US might just Strike Russia aswell.

The whole purpose of a "Pakistani Samson option" is to make any attack by any state against Pakistan that crosses red lines to be invite the destruction of most of the world.

Whilst the world either cackles or looks away if Pakistani people are under threat, The Pakistani people have the power to destroy the world, The ultimate justice?

Pakistan can be allowed to exist as a nation of the world, Or the rest of the world can have no world left in which to live.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You are free to reject whatever you like, The fact remains, Pakistan needs to threaten to lay Siege to the entire sub-continent and other countries if it is threatened, India can do the same with China and China im sure will return the favour by striking the US.

The result? A Total destruction of the world if Pakistan is attacked or threatened by a series of strikes and counter strikes by nuclear nations, India attacks Pakistan, Pakistan destroys India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Laos, Vietnam, Afghanistan and India destroys China and China strikes at the US, The US might just Strike Russia aswell.

The whole purpose of a "Pakistani Samson option" is to make any attack by any state against Pakistan that crosses red lines to be invite the destruction of most of the world.

Whilst the world either cackles or looks away if Pakistani people are under threat, The Pakistani people have the power to destroy the world, The ultimate justice?

Pakistan can be allowed to exist as a nation of the world, Or the rest of the world can have no world left in which to live.
Pakistan is the threat, but you cannot see that. Again, Samson was a hero. Pakistan is as much of a hero as Gregor Samsa.

Actually, I have failed to put forth any ideas as to how Pakistan could change so as not to be perceived as a threat. I just do not know.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag

What the fvck are you talking about?
You have said a very valid concept regarding Samson option for Pakistan, but you are simply blowing it out of proportion.
Pakistani Samson option will be very different depending on whose attacking them
Pakistan is not going to throw bombs at Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc? Why would they waste their nukes
I expect bombs to fly to New Delhi if Pakistani state structure crumbles, no matter what or who the reason for it is.

Adux

Country flag
You can name Samson option differently for Pakistan. The Al-whatever maybe, I dont care. I dont think I view Pakistan throwing nukes at my country for any rhyme reason is taken as heroic by me.

jatkshatriya

I think you are overly intellectually challenged to warrant a proper response. I think it would suit China just fine if India and Pakistan and the other Asian states destroyed each other. An Asia without India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh will only benefit China.

Lastly, Pakistan will retaliate 90% against Pakistan but take out a few other capitals aswell. Im not talking of a mere declartory policy im suggesting this as a complete operational policy. "The Destruction of South Asia" Policy, Essentially its taking Asia hostage and saying "You can have Pakistan as part of Asia or no Asia at all".

As for Israel, Pakistan simply needs to proliferate more nuclear blueprints and supplies to Iran to keep Israel pre-occupied with the Iranian threat, Also more blueprints for North Korea to keep the US and Japan focused elsewhere is a good policy. Obviously this can be done discreetly via another "A Q Khan Scandal" but its actually government policy to proliferate to Anti -American states and States that will keep Israel bogged down.

The fear of loosing not just one Hindu state but all Hindu states including Nepal will prod the Hinduvadis in India to seek a more reconcilatory tone towards Pakistan and accept its right to exist. India leaders will be powerless to the Pakistani retaliation and they will cave in like they did to the creation of Pakistan in 1947 without any violence.

That being said I dont think Pakistan should "waste" too many nuclear weapons on other states, The total destruction of India and therefore the demolition and destruction of the Hindu and Sikh religions must remain paramount.
Yes like Pakistani Arabic fore fathers have triedfdor a thousand years "Destruction of Hinduisma nd Sikhism should be paramount"...but in vain.......Anyways coming back to your point.....70 percent of Indian population lives in Rural India...I dont think Pakistan with those nuclear bombs can destroy Indian population or its ability to keep growing...It can definitely wipe out the urban population centres if it has the guts and technological know how to make its missiles pass through the defence shields........thinking of the option that , as you put it, Hindus and Sikhs will have which they always had but have been restraining bcaz of their inherent tolerant religions and ideology, will be of obliterating Pakistan and the Pakistani converts whose Buddhist and Hindu forefathers were raped and enslaved into Islam, the response that Hindus and Sikhs will carryout will be massive..the largest nuclear attack ever ....every urban centre of Pakistan nuked repeatedly along with the major rural hubs....the geography of Pakistan being very small and as a result the population centres being less will make it much more convinient for the Hindus and Sikhs to obliterate Pakistani Hindu and Busshist converts to Islam out of existence... :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles