A nice video on Racism (Harassing a Girl from North East)

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
But Northeasterners look like southeast Asians rather than East Asian.
I have R1a1a as my paternal haplogroup yet I do not look like a Kazakh who too has this. 03a is a male chromosome marker which means that by paternal line, Chinese and Nagas descend from same people. If I marry a Chinese and have a son, would he look like other UP walahs? Yet he would show same R1a1a as male chromosome does not get changed no matter how much mixing.

People in TN share paternal ancestry with many Pashtuns, the difference in looks is because of maternal side mostly.

CCP

But Northeasterners look like southeast Asians rather than East Asian.
O3a is our Y-DNA, our X-DNA is not pure.

Depends on what kind of native women we (O3a group) can find, native men were not spared( more of them been eat,since that was a food shortage time). O3a was a new comer of Asia.

That is real ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Depends on what kind of native women we (O3a group) can find, native men were not spared. O3a was a new comer of Asia.

The same explains differences in looks of North China and land below yangtze river. This is really ethnic cleansing.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
O3a is our Y-DNA, our X-DNA is not pure.

Depends on what kind of native women we (O3a group) can find, native men were not spared. O3a was a new comer of Asia.

In India( mainland) 50 percent of Y-DNA is of foreign origin but X-DNA, only 15 percent so that much diversity yet cultural unity as paternal lines determine your fate, maternal lines make sure you do not look like foreigners.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well he is. You do not see army and anti Indian groups fighting in N India. Do you? Let us accept this reality- NE are people who are not part of mainstream in any way and love to follow Korean culture more than mainstream Indian ones. It is army that has kept them in India, let army be removed and we would see them forming different nations.
A nation is just not a federation to extract money, it is based on common history and culture and on these counts, NE ones themselves feel different.

However groups which are Hindu are part of mainstream like Assamese and some Manipuris. Nagas and Mizos are as much closer to me as a Korean.
Come out of your ghetto mindset. Just because they adore Korean movies does not make them any less Indian. I wonder if you have had any first hand experience with NE people.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
nice social experiment - pity people in there didn't differentiate between a personal quarrel which i feel
is a personal matter, even if outdoors

but the implication that all north-eastern people are not indian is a separate issue .( obviously not acceptable )

Then again it's hard to tell when you're passing by - so if i were a passer-by i would have taken reference
to the fact that there wasn't any physical abuse - and so i would not have intervened

what would you have done ? nice to know your opinion .( great thread )
Depends on the level of altercation I would say. But I am usually more sensitive if people make useless statements against people from the NE. Every other group has more or less a strong political voice except those from NE so it is more important to stand for their dignity.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Come out of your ghetto mindset. Just because they adore Korean movies does not make them any less Indian. I wonder if you have had any first hand experience with NE people.
No I did not have a north eastern girlfriend like you had.

My teachers were of Bengali origin and they too felt this so I would advise you to come out of your "universalist mindset" where there is no core group only an invisible artificial creation called "India" which we are required to adore.

Please use your contacts to reduce conflicts there and then talk about ghetto mindset.:lol:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Depends on the level of altercation I would say. But I am usually more sensitive if people make useless statements against people from the NE. Every other group has more or less a strong political voice except those from NE so it is more important to stand for their dignity.
They are the most pampered ones, you can abuse India , you can abuse any region but not north east. A small quarrel led to death of one Nido and entire media and internet warriors behaved like headless chickens. In this forum alone, I can see that I am the only man who is in favour of giving them their due share, not anymore than mainland and no pampering.
Pampering has spoilt many of otherwise good fellows and emboldened them to follow Kashmiri model where you support terrorists to extract money and then say" terrorists have nothing to do with us, it is all politicians game", this can fool other Indians who do not know even basics about nation building but not me.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No I did not have a north eastern girlfriend like you had.

My teachers were of Bengali origin and they too felt this so I would advise you to come out of your "universalist mindset" where there is no core group only an invisible artificial creation called "India" which we are required to adore.

Please use your contacts to reduce conflicts there and then talk about ghetto mindset.:lol:
You are free to be blinded by your biases. NE are pretty well integrated economically in the economy and almost no trouble for anyone when they migrate to big cities. Without asking for certificates from you or your teachers, many of them have bought the idea of artificial India.

Once the rail/road connectivity increases, economic prosperity will ensure conflict resolution. They do not have monolithic religious agenda to pursue like the Kashmiris.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
They are the most pampered ones, you can abuse India , you can abuse any region but not north east. A small quarrel led to death of one Nido and entire media and internet warriors behaved like headless chickens. In this forum alone, I can see that I am the only man who is in favour of giving them their due share, not anymore than mainland and no pampering.
Pampering has spoilt many of otherwise good fellows and emboldened them to follow Kashmiri model where you support terrorists to extract money and then say" terrorists have nothing to do with us, it is all politicians game", this can fool other Indians who do not know even basics about nation building but not me.
Yes, they are the most pampered ones but still disconnected to the rest of India. Giving money on papers do not help. Imphal was blocked for 3 months due to strike and what did the centre do? what did mainstram media do? If you think they get undue coverage, then I can only say you are super ignorant.

Thanks to Modi, they were atleast getting media coverage during elections.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes, they are the most pampered ones but still disconnected to the rest of India. Giving money on papers do not help. Imphal was blocked for 3 months due to strike and what did the centre do? what did mainstram media do? If you think they get undue coverage, then I can only say you are super ignorant.

Thanks to Modi, they were atleast getting media coverage during elections.
Imphal was blocked by Nagas ( so called nice and cute people) , are you saying that this was due to Nagas being poorer? Check stats and you will find them richer than mainland. Tarun Vijay, a rajyasabha MP , did raise the issue so I do not know who is being ignorant here( I request you to be bit civil).

Remove army and world will see many new nations there, that is the ground reality.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are free to be blinded by your biases. NE are pretty well integrated economically in the economy and almost no trouble for anyone when they migrate to big cities. Without asking for certificates from you or your teachers, many of them have bought the idea of artificial India.

Once the rail/road connectivity increases, economic prosperity will ensure conflict resolution. They do not have monolithic religious agenda to pursue like the Kashmiris.
And they will throw away the artificial idea as soon as they feel it is right moment.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Imphal was blocked by Nagas ( so called nice and cute people) , are you saying that this was due to Nagas being poorer? Check stats and you will find them richer than mainland. Tarun Vijay, a rajyasabha MP , did raise the issue so I do not know who is being ignorant here( I request you to be bit civil).

Remove army and world will see many new nations there, that is the ground reality.
You said undue influence in media and mainstream. Yes, they had undue influence in media but still the blockade kept going on and on.

Now, if gujjars or jats block the roads around Delhi, everyone takes notice and swift action is taken. Why was this of no concern for the media or popular outrage. Just because it is far away land and no one cares about.

Tarun Vijay is such a public figure!! Oh, he raised it in RS!! But the end result? Cipher!

I did not say they are cuter than anyone else but that does not change the fact they are the least understood. Atleast they are better than people from Hindi heartland filled with deep seated casteism.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And they will throw away the artificial idea as soon as they feel it is right moment.
It is just another way of politics in the region without any deep seated hatred. If UP-Bihar can be shit-hole due to caste based politics, other regions can also have politicians exploiting petty issues.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You said undue influence in media and mainstream. Yes, they had undue influence in media but still the blockade kept going on and on.

Now, if gujjars or jats block the roads around Delhi, everyone takes notice and swift action is taken. Why was this of no concern for the media or popular outrage. Just because it is far away land and no one cares about.

Tarun Vijay is such a public figure!! Oh, he raised it in RS!! But the end result? Cipher!

I did not say they are cuter than anyone else but that does not change the fact they are the least understood. Atleast they are better than people from Hindi heartland filled with deep seated casteism.
Well said.

Frankly speaking, having interacted with people from all corners of the nation, it is more likely that I will find a North-Easterner likeable, than an arrogant shithead from "Hindi heartland" with their inherent racism and casteism. In most cases, the typical "Hindi heartlander" is full of casteist shit in his head, and those people are bigger enemies of Indian society and the nation, than a harmless North Easterner working in some spa or hotel. You will constantly hear casteist shit like "bhangi", "chamaar", "maadar jaat" from the aforementioned shitheads. Not to mention, stereotypical nonsense like "madrasi", "chi.nki', etc.

The fact of the matter is that whatever @Pratap says about NE people being less attached to India, the reverse is also equally true. Riots in muzaffarnagar are constantly discussed on TV, and riots in Gujarat are wrung dry for years. But riots in Assam? Then, Rajdeep Sardesai's famous "tyranny of distance" theory comes into play, and largely ignored. And this is in Assam. Riots and disturbances in the more far-flung areas of North East do not even register as a speck in the national consciousness.

With attitudes like this, we actually expect them to feel a great oneness with us?

The need of the hour is to integrate that area with the nation economically. The chicken's neck problem needs to be solved, some potential solutions have been discussed on DFI in the past. That region desperately needs a city of the scale of Bangalore or Hyderabad. That is the only way that region will come into the mainstream and all this shit can end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
The fact of the matter is that whatever @Pratap says about NE people being less attached to India, the reverse is also equally true. Riots in muzaffarnagar are constantly discussed on TV, and riots in Gujarat are wrung dry for years. But riots in Assam? Then, Rajdeep Sardesai's famous "tyranny of distance" theory comes into play, and largely ignored. And this is in Assam. Riots and disturbances in the more far-flung areas of North East do not even register as a speck in the national consciousness.
This is true but Sardesai is right, a region with 3 percent of people will get less coverage than areas that have sent PMs( UP and Gujarat). We are living in democracy so no undue prominence be given to any group( I mean disproportionate to population).

I do not know how Hindi heartland comes into discussion here.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Largely irrelevant and you are generalizing. Infact, it is funny how proponents of NE facing racism show their colors quickly by equating insurgent areas with core of nation. Ever heard Chinese saying that Tibetans are more patriotic than North Chinese?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well if anything this thread is an eye opener for me on why north east is not integrated with mail land. When we have people like @Pratap the educated folk being openly racist , I can only imagine what the regular folk would inflict on them. May be a good economic show for two decades might pull them up and integrate them with mainland as a good economic growth might also pull out the deep seated castism/racism of hindi heartland. And by economic growth, I mean the economic growth of order 8-10% p.a for three decades

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This is true but Sardesai is right, a region with 3 percent of people will get less coverage than areas that have sent PMs( UP and Gujarat). We are living in democracy so no undue prominence be given to any group( I mean disproportionate to population).

I do not know how Hindi heartland comes into discussion here.
Hindi heartland comes into discussion because the maximum racism and discrimination in the country is practiced by those in this region. You speak of undue prominence, and undue prominence is actually given to "Hindi heartland".

Largely irrelevant and you are generalizing. Infact, it is funny how proponents of NE facing racism show their colors quickly by equating insurgent areas with core of nation. Ever heard Chinese saying that Tibetans are more patriotic than North Chinese?
Who decided that Hindi heartland is "core of nation"? You? I will say that South India is the core of the nation - modern, progressive, educated. Someone might say that Mumbai and Guj/Mah are the core, due to their money and industry. Some might say that Delhi and Punjab are the core.

The deep-seated arrogance in the so-called "Hindi heartland" is incredible. I don't know what basis you people have so much arrogance and swollen-headedness. Hindi heartland is actually a burden to the nation in every way, till you guys pull your socks up and become progressive and eschew casteism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles