A nice video on Racism (Harassing a Girl from North East)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
How? they are "Asians".:rofl:
What? Mongoloids make up a small percentage as compared to caucasoids in india so by mixing repeatedly the mongoloid genes will get diluted over time. Indian phenotype has a good chance of being homegenized. Then racial discrimination will disappear.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pray tell me, what is it to be a part of the mainstream? Who is part of the mainstream? Or is your idea of "mainstream" limited to the Northern plains? What history are you tracking down to delimit what "'mainstream" is?

Secondly, if you take a look at the map, especially with cultural significations, you might happen to notice that the idea of "India" does not have its basis in a reductive homogeneity. We are not a nation obsessed with tracing common histories, for our histories have been as varied as our cultures. Your idea of history, which you perhaps remember from school, is just the history of North India, with some sympathetic bits of the peninsula thrown in. If your idea of a nation is qualified by the sharing of a single mainstream culture which defines the collective that the nation represents, then I'm afraid your premises will not find much of a nation in us.
The idea of India is plural at its very roots, in its very inception. The idea of India is not a construction along the lines of sectarian identities. The idea of India is a possibility, a possibility of a pluralism that endures.

To posit otherwise is not a flaw in content, but in principle.

Also, where did Korean come from? Do you become American if you eat from McDonalds, drink Coke and shop from Walmart? Do you become Persian if you have a taste for Iranian cinema? Do you become European if you learn French?

To protest against the State is not to denounce the idea that the nation represents. And the people from the North East have some very good reasons to be involved in resistance. I am not too sure how you'd feel if your family was lined up on the streets and shot dead, because someone else from your community was involved in Anti-State activity. Ours's is not an autocracy, my friend. This is not Nazi Germany, nor is it a ground for Stalin's purges, nor is it America's McCarthyism. A voice of dissent is not the voice that must belong to an 'Other', so conceived. If that's what you believe, then the idea of democracy has not dawned upon you, yet.
I support Joseph McCarthy and he was badly needed in India of 50s.

I do not need history lectures from anyone on this forum, go and see AIT thread and then tell me if my idea of history is derived from schools. Do not project your own pitiable knowledge and that nonsense about"Plurality and diversity of India" to others.

BTW, what started conflict in NE in first place? Why army does not shoot NIndians?
Great cultural and other gaps can not be brushed aside.

CCP

What? Mongoloids make up a small percentage as compared to caucasoids in india so by mixing repeatedly the mongoloid genes will get diluted over time. Indian phenotype has a good chance of being homegenized. Then racial discrimination will disappear.
well, in NE Mongoloid is the mainstream.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
How would you like if Ethiopians capture Dograland and use same tool as you are advocating?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
How does that amount to ethnic cleansing? I'm talking about voluntary copulation. First the caste stuff has to completely erode.
Voluntary copulation? Will Dogras like voluntary copulation with Chinese in case China rules J and K?

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Voluntary copulation? Will Dogras like voluntary copulation with Chinese in case China rules J and K?
Why not? The point is we're not part of China. Human beings like to mate. Racial stuff doesn't matter in the end. We're all mixed anyway especially indians.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
If homo sapiens could find it in them to interbreed with Neanderthals then why can't caucasoids and mongoloids mix with each other?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why not? The point is we're not part of China. Human beings like to mate. Racial stuff doesn't matter in the end. We're all mixed anyway especially indians.
Another example of severe degradation. As of now India can be conquered very easily.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
If homo sapiens could find it in them to interbreed with Neanderthals then why can't caucasoids and mongoloids mix with each other?
It is not mixing , it is one billion caucasoids destroying few million mongoloids which I oppose. But bullies like you will never understand this.

CCP

I know that and it is great to see 1.3 billion people sharing same subclade.
74% of Chinese, 94% Nishi people ,89% Adi, 87% Tamang people, 82%, Apatani people and 76% Naga people has O3a DNA.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
74% of Chinese, 94% Nishi people ,89% Adi, 87% Tamang people, 82%, Apatani people and 76% Naga people has O3a DNA.
Thanks for this info.If someone calls Nagas as Chinese, he is correct historically and genetically atleast.:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles