A nice video on Racism (Harassing a Girl from North East)

Eastman

Country flag
Well he is. You do not see army and anti Indian groups fighting in N India. Do you? Let us accept this reality- NE are people who are not part of mainstream in any way and love to follow Korean culture more than mainstream Indian ones. It is army that has kept them in India, let army be removed and we would see them forming different nations.
A nation is just not a federation to extract money, it is based on common history and culture and on these counts, NE ones themselves feel different.

However groups which are Hindu are part of mainstream like Assamese and some Manipuris. Nagas and Mizos are as much closer to me as a Korean.
Who is?

Rest I am just ignoring to reply but you can reply the last quote I made you in some other thread.

Eastman

Country flag
@Pratap I am sorry to say that you are acting like the Chinese member here whom I encountered in some other thread, I can understand that he was a Chinese but you can't deny my share of Motherland. To be frank you dont have that right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who is?

Rest I am just ignoring to reply but you can reply the last quote I made you in some other thread.
I do not remember any other thread.

I mean a nation always has some core group and in case of India it is NIndians. I can show you on this very forum people of Andhra using abusive language against India, khalistani separatists and Tamil nationalists who want separation. Ever heard of NIndians talking against India?

Look, I am very conservative and think that even staring someone with vulgarity is bad, so do not think that I justify any atrocity. Infact I condemn army's brutal crackdown on people of NE, just saying that people do jokes because of feeling strange , if it is more than that, I condemn it.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Whose own demand?
Naga fanatic christians and many Meiteis who claim that Hinduism was "forced by NIndians" on them. I do not know much on NE but I have seen many insurgencies there and insurgencies are always supported by a section ( if not all) of locals. Mizos needed operation Rhino to pacify them.

My teachers( 2 of them) lived for decade there and had a negative impression of people as far as their relation with militants is concerned.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Pratap I am sorry to say that you are acting like the Chinese member here whom I encountered in some other thread, I can understand that he was a Chinese but you can't deny my share of Motherland. To be frank you dont have that right.
I am not denying anything. If you love mother India, you are my brother( or sister). The fact is that majority of Nagas and Mizos do not think in that way. Many teachers of Hindi have been killed in NE states just because they represented India.

Eastman

Country flag
Naga fanatic christians and many Meiteis who claim that Hinduism was "forced by NIndians" on them. I do not know much on NE but I have seen many insurgencies there and insurgencies are always supported by a section ( if not all) of locals. Mizos needed operation Rhino to pacify them.
If you dont know much then try to listen and learn then making arrogant statement,

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/59365-why-indians-so-much-obsessed-english-language-5.html#post874360

consider this as my last post in this debate.

CCP

3'16",the guy burned himself.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Here comes a opportunistic HAN CHINESE who rolls tanks on dissent on its own people. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Let us accept this reality- NE are people who are not part of mainstream in any way and love to follow Korean culture more than mainstream Indian ones.
Pray tell me, what is it to be a part of the mainstream? Who is part of the mainstream? Or is your idea of "mainstream" limited to the Northern plains? What history are you tracking down to delimit what "'mainstream" is?

Secondly, if you take a look at the map, especially with cultural significations, you might happen to notice that the idea of "India" does not have its basis in a reductive homogeneity. We are not a nation obsessed with tracing common histories, for our histories have been as varied as our cultures. Your idea of history, which you perhaps remember from school, is just the history of North India, with some sympathetic bits of the peninsula thrown in. If your idea of a nation is qualified by the sharing of a single mainstream culture which defines the collective that the nation represents, then I'm afraid your premises will not find much of a nation in us.
The idea of India is plural at its very roots, in its very inception. The idea of India is not a construction along the lines of sectarian identities. The idea of India is a possibility, a possibility of a pluralism that endures.

To posit otherwise is not a flaw in content, but in principle.

Also, where did Korean come from? Do you become American if you eat from McDonalds, drink Coke and shop from Walmart? Do you become Persian if you have a taste for Iranian cinema? Do you become European if you learn French?

A nation is just not a federation to extract money, it is based on common history and culture and on these counts, NE ones themselves feel different.

However groups which are Hindu are part of mainstream like Assamese and some Manipuris. Nagas and Mizos are as much closer to me as a Korean.
To protest against the State is not to denounce the idea that the nation represents. And the people from the North East have some very good reasons to be involved in resistance. I am not too sure how you'd feel if your family was lined up on the streets and shot dead, because someone else from your community was involved in Anti-State activity. Ours's is not an autocracy, my friend. This is not Nazi Germany, nor is it a ground for Stalin's purges, nor is it America's McCarthyism. A voice of dissent is not the voice that must belong to an 'Other', so conceived. If that's what you believe, then the idea of democracy has not dawned upon you, yet.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, he was not hurt and living in Beijing right now.
Yeah after he promised never show any dissent against HAN CHINESE REGIME or else he and his family are gone forever.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What we see is a well planed killing by Dalai Lama.
It's the anger of Tibetans.

Dalai Lama is a saint and known all over the world as a saint and he has nothing to do with this.

CCP

Yeah after he promised never show any dissent against HAN CHINESE REGIME or else he and his family are gone forever.
How do you know that? you must be a high rank Chinese officer.:rofl:

CCP

It's the anger of Tibetans.

Dalai Lama is a saint and known all over the world as a saint and he has nothing to do with this.
Those "anger" people prepared every thing (DC, banner..) and wait (forced) that poor guy to burn himself.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
How do you know that? you must be a high rank Chinese officer.:rofl:
It's easy... thats the way HAN CHINESE COMMUNIST REGIME work.

Dissent = Killing
No-Dissent = Life

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Those "anger" people prepared every thing (DC, banner..) and wait (force) that poor guy to burn himself.
Please learn proper English and come back.

Thats why its so difficult to argue with a Chinese since lot of energy and time is wasted just reading their English. :lol:

CCP

Please learn proper English and come back.

Thats why its so difficult to argue with a Chinese since lot of energy and time is wasted just reading their English. :lol:
Are you able to read the title of this thread?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles