A nice video on Racism (Harassing a Girl from North East)

Blackwater

Re: A nice video on Racism(Harassing a Girl from North East - Racism E

Please do watch and share. They are our own people.

y the hell girl arguing with that guy just leave and move on

looks like staged to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Free Karma

looks like staged to me
It is, it is an experiment, to see how other people react.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

thank god i was not there , me ta chittar la dene si
don't worry no one say anything to BLACK WATER :rofl: and a genius like you cause you would have started a speech on pakistan :p

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I would have beat the sh8t out of this guy to make an impression on that gal :lol:

Glint

Country flag
This video idea was actually taken from another youtube channel, It was based in american people reaction on Muslims.
I know cause i saw that first.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please do watch and share. They are our own people.

Nothing unusual. If you are poor, you will be made fun of, if you have spectacles you will be centre of jokes and if you have looks different, people will pass comments. I do not know what this fuss all about.
So long as society exists, some guys would always joke about people who are different from them. As simple as that.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Nothing unusual. If you are poor, you will be made fun of, if you have spectacles you will be centre of jokes and if you have looks different, people will pass comments. I do not know what this fuss all about.
So long as society exists, some guys would always joke about people who are different from them. As simple as that.
It's a great philosophy unless you are the victim. 0/10.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's a great philosophy unless you are the victim. 0/10.
The same thing can be said of any other situation. If someone enters IIM Ahmedabad with dhoti, he will be laughed off ( well, what is wrong with Dhoti) just because he is different from crowd. Similarly, Indians who have not seen world that much feel it strange to see north easterners and have some jokes for them without dehumanising them, the media pampers NE ones and our elites as well as secular liberal youths who copy west at drop of hat start beating chest and see "racism" in all this.
Molestation and sexual attacks are bad but they are bad for all and there is no indication that NE ones are special targets. This thing about racism is highly exaggerated and condemnation of a trait inherent in most of human beings. I have seen poor dalits making fun of Gurkhas. Is it discrimination?
All our literature shows same.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The same thing can be said of any other situation. If someone enters IIM Ahmedabad with dhoti, he will be laughed off ( well, what is wrong with Dhoti) just because he is different from crowd.
Wearing a dhoti is a choice. Being born as a particular race is not. This is comparing apples and oranges.

Similarly, Indians who have not seen world that much feel it strange to see north easterners and have some jokes for them without dehumanising them
It is you who have not seen much of the world judging by this statement. "Few jokes without dehumanizing them" are you ----ing kidding me?

he media pampers NE ones and our elites as well as secular liberal youths who copy west at drop of hat start beating chest and see "racism" in all this.
How does secular or even liberal come to the picture? You don't have to a West is Best proponent to see discrimination against North Easterners is racism.

Molestation and sexual attacks are bad but they are bad for all and there is no indication that NE ones are special targets.
Incorrect again. It is all too apparent that a large section of semi-education folk in India see NE women as easy and fair target.

This thing about racism is highly exaggerated and condemnation of a trait inherent in most of human beings.
Racism is not as benign as "a trait inherent in most of human beings", to live in a society you have to curb certain behaviors.

I have seen poor dalits making fun of Gurkhas. Is it discrimination?
Discrimination, no. Racial bigotry, yes, if they were mocking Gurkhas based on their race alone.

All our literature shows same.
What?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

looks like staged to me
That was an social experiment.
It was easy to guess within 10 secs that it was staged and it's common these days.

There is a program "Halla Bol" going on on Bindas TV which is doing the same.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wearing a dhoti is a choice. Being born as a particular race is not. This is comparing apples and oranges.
So it is good to mock at everything except race? I smell liberal bigotry here where jokes on economic status, health and everything is tolerated but not on race on such flimsy excuses.

It is you who have not seen much of the world judging by this statement. "Few jokes without dehumanizing them" are you ----ing kidding me?
Do you know meaning of dehumanizing? Saying that someone has strange eyes is plain truth no dehumanization.

How does secular or even liberal come to the picture? You don't have to a West is Best proponent to see discrimination against North Easterners is racism.
There is no discrimination, only few jokes and instead of discrimination, NE ones are lot pampered by media and academia despite separatist tendencies much like Kashmiri ones who are shown as peaceful against unruly NIndians. Racism means thinking in terms of crap such as martial race or master race. Feeling strange to see different features is not racism.

Incorrect again. It is all too apparent that a large section of semi-education folk in India see NE women as easy and fair target.
Then prove this by stats. Prove that rapes are specially done when NE girls are there. What semi educated folks believe is that NE women are a bit "liberal" and that is all, no one supports rapes and by accusing them of holding such tendencies, you are doing same. 70 percent Indians are semi educated so you saying that most of them would love o rape NE women? What nonsense!

Racism is not as benign as "a trait inherent in most of human beings", to live in a society you have to curb certain behaviors.
Yes but then this is not racism to feel strange about people with eastern Eurasian features.

Discrimination, no. Racial bigotry, yes, if they were mocking Gurkhas based on their race alone.
OK so mocking others is good only it should not be on basis of race. Hahaha.

What?
Yes our literature is full of jokes on different people which shows that what you call bad is a trait inherent in human beings.
I do not joke on anyone either on race or other points, just giving a different perspective to usual claptrap.

Eastman

Country flag
So it is good to mock at everything except race? I smell liberal bigotry here where jokes on economic status, health and everything is tolerated but not on race on such flimsy excuses.

Do you know meaning of dehumanizing? Saying that someone has strange eyes is plain truth no dehumanization.

There is no discrimination, only few jokes and instead of discrimination, NE ones are lot pampered by media and academia despite separatist tendencies much like Kashmiri ones who are shown as peaceful against unruly NIndians. Racism means thinking in terms of crap such as martial race or master race. Feeling strange to see different features is not racism.

Then prove this by stats. Prove that rapes are specially done when NE girls are there. What semi educated folks believe is that NE women are a bit "liberal" and that is all, no one supports rapes and by accusing them of holding such tendencies, you are doing same. 70 percent Indians are semi educated so you saying that most of them would love o rape NE women? What nonsense!

Yes but then this is not racism to feel strange about people with eastern Eurasian features.

What?

Yes our literature is full of jokes on different people which shows that what you call bad is a trait inherent in human beings.
I do not joke on anyone either on race or other points, just giving a different perspective to usual claptrap.
Nothing of your argument justify that NE people should be called non Indian and to be precise Chinese. Please dont mix it up with other social dilemma. Not that society around the world dont have such dilemma but definitely a north Indian is not more Indian just because the got born in north.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
So it is good to mock at everything except race?
1) I did not say it is OK to mock people for things other than their race.
2) You compared a trivial situation such as choice of one's attire to a complex topic such as racism.

I smell liberal bigotry here where jokes on economic status, health and everything is tolerated but not on race on such flimsy excuses.
None of those jokes are tolerated or appreciated. Furthermore, making jokes and downright discrimination is different.

Anyway comparing race to things like attire or obesity is childish and oversimplification.

There's a meme for that. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tu1p3.

And it is funny how you limited racism against the NE guys to just this statement, like this is all there is to it.

There is no discrimination, only few jokes and instead of discrimination,
When was the last time you left your house?

NE ones are lot pampered by media and academia despite separatist tendencies much like Kashmiri ones who are shown as peaceful against unruly NIndians.
This is your interpretation of the news. No one else interprets it this way.

Racism means thinking in terms of crap such as martial race or master race. Feeling strange to see different features is not racism.
Thanks for this great definition. Will def add to my dictionary.

To be honest, you fail at logical reasoning so bad that it will take me an hour to dissect this post alone.

Yeah, innocent curiosity, isn't it? How about people start calling you sand ****** for a change?

It' like you don't even think for a second what you read. I mean did I say it was good? or bad? I mean am I using some invisible ink that only you can see with your special vision or something?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
These guys have a decent youtube channel. Although, most of their experiment videos are just BS.
nice social experiment - pity people in there didn't differentiate between a personal quarrel which i feel
is a personal matter, even if outdoors

but the implication that all north-eastern people are not indian is a separate issue .( obviously not acceptable )

Then again it's hard to tell when you're passing by - so if i were a passer-by i would have taken reference
to the fact that there wasn't any physical abuse - and so i would not have intervened

what would you have done ? nice to know your opinion .( great thread )

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nothing of your argument justify that NE people should be called non Indian and to be precise Chinese. Please dont mix it up with other social dilemma. Not that society around the world dont have such dilemma but definitely a north Indian is not more Indian just because the got born in north.
Well he is. You do not see army and anti Indian groups fighting in N India. Do you? Let us accept this reality- NE are people who are not part of mainstream in any way and love to follow Korean culture more than mainstream Indian ones. It is army that has kept them in India, let army be removed and we would see them forming different nations.
A nation is just not a federation to extract money, it is based on common history and culture and on these counts, NE ones themselves feel different.

However groups which are Hindu are part of mainstream like Assamese and some Manipuris. Nagas and Mizos are as much closer to me as a Korean.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
but the implication that all north-eastern people are not indian is a separate issue .( obviously not acceptable )
It is their own demand. A quick google search will tell you that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles