A million free books

average american

I am not sure if you all can down load free books to your computer or not, I use Amazon mainly but they are almost a million free books on line now. I just down loaded this one.. Line of Control- A Thriller on the Coming War in Asia [Kindle Edition]

It is 2012, and the world is a more dangerous place than ever before. Revolutions have swept aside one Middle Eastern regime after another. A regime allied to Al Qaeda has swept to power in Saudi Arabia, and uses its oil wealth and modern arsenal to further spread Jihad around the world. Yet another military coup brings a fundamentalist regime to power in Pakistan, which initiates an audacious plan to strike the first blow in this new global Jihad. As unprecedented terror attacks stun India, the stage is set for a conflict that brings the Indian subcontinent to the brink of a nuclear apocalypse.

With a broad cast of characters that puts the reader into the thick of the unfolding crisis, a fast-paced storyline ripped from today's headlines, and explosive action, Line of Control is a thriller uniquely suited to the times we live in.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2103442_download-free-books-online.html

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
I am not sure if you all can down load free books to your computer or not, I use Amazon mainly but they are almost a million free books on line now. I just down loaded this one.. Line of Control- A Thriller on the Coming War in Asia [Kindle Edition]

It is 2012, and the world is a more dangerous place than ever before. Revolutions have swept aside one Middle Eastern regime after another. A regime allied to Al Qaeda has swept to power in Saudi Arabia, and uses its oil wealth and modern arsenal to further spread Jihad around the world. Yet another military coup brings a fundamentalist regime to power in Pakistan, which initiates an audacious plan to strike the first blow in this new global Jihad. As unprecedented terror attacks stun India, the stage is set for a conflict that brings the Indian subcontinent to the brink of a nuclear apocalypse.

With a broad cast of characters that puts the reader into the thick of the unfolding crisis, a fast-paced storyline ripped from today's headlines, and explosive action, Line of Control is a thriller uniquely suited to the times we live in.

How to Download Free Books Online | eHow.com
Sir this is AWSEOME! Any idea if you can downlad this book onto Iphones?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
A regime allied with the Wahhabis (al-Qaida ideology) is already in power.
I fully agree.

and so is Pakistani Military always in Power, apparent or at the back. Sauds are alwys using oil as weapon and so are the Iranians.

Beheading and cross firing is always taking place on LoC.

India and Pakistan are already on nuclear flashpoints and both the countries are constantly showing new missiles to each other.

So what is new in that?

average american

Another free book on Amazon,, if you can figure out how to get it.....The King of Blades [Kindle Edition]
Ken Brosky
Ken Brosky (Author)

average american

Another free book on Amazon, there are million of them
Am on these kind of books now days..

Collapse (New America-Book One) [Kindle Edition]
Richard Stephenson
Richard Stephenson (Author)

Digital List Price: $2.99 What's this?
Print List Price: $15.99
Kindle Price: $0.00 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: $15.99 (100%)

Here is the book's description from the Amazon website:

America is falling, ready to join the Roman Empire as a distant memory in the annals of history. The year is 2027. Tired and desperate, the American people are deep in the middle of The Second Great Depression. The Florida coastline is in ruins from the most powerful hurricane on record; a second just like it is bearing down on the state of Texas. For the first time in history, the Middle East has united as one and amassed the most formidable army the world has seen since the Third Reich. A hidden army of terrorists is on American soil. This is the story of three men: Howard Beck, the world's richest man, also diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Richard Dupree, ex-Navy SEAL turned escaped convict. Maxwell Harris, a crippled, burned out Chief of Police of a small Texas town. At first they must fight for their own survival against impossible odds. Finally, the three men must band together to save their beloved country from collapse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Length: 458 pages (Contains Real Page Numbers)
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here.

balai_c

Pdf are practically unreadable on small phone sceens. Better convert them to epub format , or download an epub version of the book.

There are many epub readers on both iphone and android formats. I prefer aidiko, because of its spartan simplicity.

abingdonboy

Country flag
@average american finished LoC a few days ago and whilst it had its moments I was really fustrated by all the inaccuracies contained within the book. But for a FREE book I can't complain too much lol!

Thanks again for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:

average american

@average american finished LoC a few days ago and whilst it had its moments I was really fustrated by all the inaccuracies contained within the book. But for a FREE book I can't complain too much lol!

Thanks again for the heads up!
Thats the way I see it. I just down loaded The Day Detroit went Dark by John Silver. Outcome (Breakers) [Kindle Edition] free but have not read them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thats the way I see it. I just down loaded The Day Detroit went Dark by John Silver. Outcome (Breakers) [Kindle Edition] free but have not read them yet.
Thanks for the suggestion mate- keep us updated with any more such freebies!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles