A force similar to Waffen SS

sorcerer

Country flag
This is different from so called "good terrorism" of Pakistan. This group should be given heavy weaponry like tanks especially indegenous Arjun MBT and artillery like indegenous Bhim spg in large numbers.These should be trained in military style by former army men and should work along wih army. These are specialized division meant to spear head offensive maneuver with brute force .

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
Kinda like Rebels in Ukraine and allied Syrian forces with weaponry and tanks?

In both cases such army is tagged as rogue army or in other word "bad terrorists" by the opposing force. Look at confusion created by such "so called" forces around the world.

Today the most worrisome than war is to control propaganda war in the name of "rebel forces" and "rogue army". Such will start unnecessary war.

India should equip her army with the most modern weapons but not create unmanageable parallel forces.

Austinjimson

Kinda like Rebels in Ukraine and allied Syrian forces with weaponry and tanks?

In both cases such army is tagged as rogue army or in other word "bad terrorists" by the opposing force. Look at confusion created by such "so called" forces around the world.

Today the most worrisome than war is to control propaganda war in the name of "rebel forces" and "rogue army". Such will start unnecessary war.

India should equip her army with the most modern weapons but not create unmanageable parallel forces.
Buddy showing gandhigiri to everyone has made us look so weak that rogue nations like pakistan is following the policy of "death by 1000 cuts" without any hesitation. Peace talks with them are going nowhere. This force which I proposed is meant to eliminate Pakistan with brute force. We can't just sit idle and get hit by them all time. This is not isis or ukraine rebels. This is meant to support army during offensive. What I propose is to equip them with indegenous weapons systems like MCIWS and MSMC guns,Arjun MBTS,Bhin SPG,pinaka mbrls etc in large numbers which will be a boon to indegenous defence complex. This group should work in close coordination with the army in offensive roles.

Last edited:

Austinjimson

Guys how about raising a new infantry and armour division called "Azad Hind" based on The Azad Hind legion of Waffen SS . These were the true freedom fighters who faught the British. And Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was their leader.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles