A contingent of Russian ground forces arrived Pak for 1st ever Pak- Russian joint exercise (2 weeks)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
your china brother is killing many muslim in xinjiang your china brother also supporting myanmar which also kills many muslims your china brother would run out of fresh water there will be an economic crash which youre china brother unfortunately would not face and in return you say to them that their friendship is sweeter than honey bullshit and you give them their daughters pakistan that explains you are coward
LF is a senior member and a moderator. I just noticed you are spamming every thread with your nonsense. Would you mind reading before posting ?

Country flag
your china brother is killing many muslim in xinjiang your china brother also supporting myanmar which also kills many muslims your china brother would run out of fresh water there will be an economic crash which youre china brother unfortunately would not face and in return you say to them that their friendship is sweeter than honey bullshit and you give them their daughters pakistan that explains you are coward
Don't address me directly and get your facts before you open your trap you little piece of shit.

AbhinavTheBrahmin

Don't address me directly and get your facts before you open your trap you little piece of shit.
Sorry a mouse button mistake i apologise sir i would not do that again i am new to this site and i wanted to reply this to behind enemy lines

Last edited:

AbhinavTheBrahmin

Well we are of same community(Busted) and Now I Know that a simple mouse button error could get you banned but its not the case with me morderator is great Jai PArshuram

AbhinavTheBrahmin

Indians you are not getting the point. The point is not Russians are conducting exercises with Pakistan that was eventually going to happen. The point is from now you and specially your Government and Media needs to shut the hell up and stop lying about isolating Pakistan at world stage. We are your daddies when it comes diplomacy and getting things done as we want. This delusion you have of some how you can isolate Pakistan has never have and never will work so grow up. As for exercises these happen between world militarizes. Even Russia and USA together participate in different exercises around the world so nothing new. Only thing is before opening your big mouth next time think 1000 times before doing it.
Son in foriegn policies we are your allah and you are my lalla

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Of course, they must have factored in the fact that we will be bothered, but they calculated that their interests were better served by taking the calculated risk of offending India and going ahead with the exercise. After all, even we didn't accede completely to their demands on Crimea and although we didn't go the whole hog in opposing them, we did stop short of accepting Russia's position completely, plus there's the issue of weapon sales going to US instead of Russia.
What??
Our position on Crimea does not endanger Russian national security. Additionally it is not a reversal of positions, i.e. we did not initially declare Crimea as Russian and then declare it non-Russian.

India telling Russia to amend their position on Pakistan will be equivalent to Russia telling us to reverse our position on South China Sea, or to stop buying arms from the US (after all, Russia sent their ships in SCS for China, and we sent our ships against China, so we already disagree there).
Nope.
First, afaik we are not conducting any military drills with anyone in SCS.
Second, Russia has no claim in SCS and PRC is not part of Russia. So we are not directly in opposition to russia in SCS.
A more correct version of your stmt. would be if India conducts military exercises with UKR (initially deciding to conduct it in Donbass and then changing venue) and also if UKR had been sending dozens of terrorists into russia every weekend and also if UKR had fought 4 major wars with Russia and also if UKR had still possessed nuclear warheads and delivery systems. That would be compable to what russia does now. I don't remember us doing something like that, and I doubt we'd do something like that in the future.
:hmm:

We can't veto every country's relations with Pakistan because our leverages aren't that strong. If we had bought Russian equipment, then we would have had better say on the matter. On one end we want to buy French jets without getting any political concessions out of the French, we want to by American weapons when they still antagonize us. We scale down weapons purchases form Russia and we expect a lot out of them in terms of political considerations.
It is the buyers prerogative where he buys from and sellers prerogative where he sells to. Russia hasn't given us anything for free and neither we forced them. They sold, we bought.
And we didn't expect a lot. All I said was Russia made a move, and that move has consequences.
So India will have to react accordingly based on overall considerations.

If US can have relations with Pakistan (and the US is our biggest foe), then what worse could come out of Russia having relations? compared to the US, I feel more comfortable having Russia in the equation. There is a possibility of some sort of mediation, moderation and influence which Russia will bring to the table, due to it being closely tied to the fate of the region, as opposed to the US.

In fact, there is space for us to play it to our advantage. If Pakistan goes in Russian sphere of influence, US will have lost its foothold in Asia as Iran, China and Russia are already anti-US. This will increase India's value by default. All we have to do is play the bargaining right, and blackmail the US "if you need India on your side, you need to accede to our demands otherwise even we join the China-Russia-Pakistan-India coalition against western interests". Also, earlier US was the ONLY one who was dealing with Pakistan, this caused a 'single vendor' like situation where Pakistan had to take whatever alms the US threw and so the US could get its way for very less cash. Now that Pakistan has a bargaining chip called 'Russia', they will negotiate hard with the US for the same resources which they used to provide till now, for almost free.
Yes, sort of what I implied in an earlier post. But never take the US for a fool. Lot of people think oh, the US is gonna fail, China and Russia will crush it. Chinese are very pragmatic, all they want is for the US not to interfere in their (esp. CCP) business. If that works out, they'll ditch russia in a blink.

Until now, the low cost and high gains made the US very fond of Pakistan. All in all, Russian involvement in Pakistan will make US involvement very costly and diminish the strategic returns. They will have to shell out more and more money to get less and less concessions out of Pakistan. In a way, Pakistan will be removed from the dark spell of western powers and the region as a whole (afg,pak,rus,china,iran,india) will be back to solving its problems on its own without letting a foreign power take advantage of the power struggle within the individual nations. Pakistan is already sitting in the lap of China, now if it sits on the lap of Russia, it is US which should be worried more than India. In away, the US will be more welcoming to Indian plans of hurting Pakistan as a punishment if Pakistan becomes disobedient to them.
Agreed.

Accepting the situation is the best way to deal with this Russian blackmail, that way, we show Russia that they cannot make India budge on any issue just by playing the 'Pakistan card'. We should welcome them and hope they have a good stay. If we start resisting it, even Russia will start thinking that they can use it to blackmail us.
Again, I never said I didn't accept the situation. I just said Russia made a move. India should understand it, and make its own move, to its own advantage.

Edit: It is also interesting that the very reason Russia is pivoting to Asia (and hence Pak) might be the US.
Russia's first choice was and always will be Germany/Europe not china. But the US games in Europa has forced the Russians to turn East into Asia.
Was the Russia-pak relation already taken into account by the US?
Perhaps the US thinks that if everyone in Asia region goes against India, then India will be more malleable to US demands and machinations (contrary to your claim; see underlined, emboldened above)
That seems to be happening.

Last edited:

here2where

Sad to see India ceding space to Porkistan as far as Russian friendship is concerned.
Iam not up to date on this, but why is India moving away from Russia and getting trapped in the US-led western bloodsuckers?

republic_roi97

Country flag
Sad to see India ceding space to Porkistan as far as Russian friendship is concerned.
Iam not up to date on this, but why is India moving away from Russia and getting trapped in the US-led western bloodsuckers?
Maybe something to do with China ? Russians are already supporting China and westerns and Indians have a common National Interest when it comes to China.

here2where

Maybe something to do with China ? Russians are already supporting China and westerns and Indians have a common National Interest when it comes to China.
Russia supporting china is to come up with a viable opposition to the US-dominated hegemony globally and move away from the Uni-polar world we live in today.
Also, Russia's new friendship with China will benefit India in case of Indo-China hostilities, where we could have counted on Russia to intervene and smooth things out.
Now all that is down the drain. Smooching up to the American-coalition is going to cost India dearly in the future. Already we are facing the costs of the new friendship - expensive Rafale acquisition, ratifying climate change on US terms, etc.
Are we becoming another US puppet state, i wonder?

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Let me give you my 0.02 on this issue
1) Russia like any other global miliatry power has a right to choose it's markets.
2) Russia already supplies Engines for the JF-17 this in my mind is a far bigger example of military cooperation than any militray exercise.
3) Indian Relations with Russia are independent of any relation with Pakistan. While the Russians are exercising in Pakistan The Americans are Exercising with us in Uttarakhand. We are simultaneously exercising with the Russians as well.We exercised with the Chinese in 2015 & in February 2016.Likethat does not mean the Chiese will stop aiding Pkaistan this exercis too menas little.
4) Russia knows where the money is, even in this case Russia refused to undertake exercises in POK. Rest Assured Russia won't do anything that could seriously antagonize India.
5) Russia is currently building 25 nuclear power plants in India, it's deeply involved in our Nuclear Submarine Program,We're developing Cruise missiles & Military Aircraft together ,Russia has offered us it's Armor Crown Jewel in the Shape of the ARMATA. This is just the tip of the Iceberg in INDO Russian cooperation, rest assured Russia is here to Stay.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistanis thinking that now they will be having China and Russia to milk away, like they did with Uncle. China will use and feed on Pakistan and Russia is businessman. Soon Pakistani will find out that they are interested in top $$$. There is nothing that Pakistan can offer to Russia except top $$$.

Zarvan

Why are you so frustrated man? Chill. The fact is that your water bill might get high sometime in the future, US senators have already presented a bill to declare Pakistan a terrorist state, search on the internet about EU court which might impose some economic restrictions on you if you don't stop massacre on Baluchistan, nothing even after your PM's little speech, is happening on the issue of Kashmir on the contrary UN general rejected your so called dossier, just start preparations for breaking apart. As for your foreign policy, its full of shit, you guys are just tiny bitches of the chinese, while we are getting the investments from throughout the world. To beta, Only thing is before opening your big mouth next time think 1000 times before doing it.
I am not frustrated kid. It's India which is frustrated and resorting to lies one after another. You have tried this isolation in the past and have failed and will fail now

Zarvan

Let me give you my 0.02 on this issue
1) Russia like any other global miliatry power has a right to choose it's markets.
2) Russia already supplies Engines for the JF-17 this in my mind is a far bigger example of military cooperation than any militray exercise.
3) Indian Relations with Russia are independent of any relation with Pakistan. While the Russians are exercising in Pakistan The Americans are Exercising with us in Uttarakhand. We are simultaneously exercising with the Russians as well.We exercised with the Chinese in 2015 & in February 2016.Likethat does not mean the Chiese will stop aiding Pkaistan this exercis too menas little.
4) Russia knows where the money is, even in this case Russia refused to undertake exercises in POK. Rest Assured Russia won't do anything that could seriously antagonize India.
5) Russia is currently building 25 nuclear power plants in India, it's deeply involved in our Nuclear Submarine Program,We're developing Cruise missiles & Military Aircraft together ,Russia has offered us it's Armor Crown Jewel in the Shape of the ARMATA. This is just the tip of the Iceberg in INDO Russian cooperation, rest assured Russia is here to Stay.
Exercises were never supposed to take place in Azad Kashmir they were going to take place in Cherat and Rattu which is in Gilgit Baltistan so India failed again

Reactions: Neo

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I am not frustrated kid. It's India which is frustrated and resorting to lies one after another. You have tried this isolation in the past and have failed and will fail now
I hope you understand the meaning of isolation is actual terms. USA has been your godfather ever since you were born, still what Obama said in UNGA is a thing to remember.

In fact, if China leaves you today your situation will be of a hopeless beggar. But it won't leave you. Why? Don't be in illusion, Chinese don't love you (hints can be found in what they are doing in Xinxiang) it's just that Chinese see you as a useful tool in putting brakes on its next rival which is us. So thank us for your survival as much as you do Chinese. It's our strength which is keeping Chinese interested in your country.

So why i mentioned Chinese example? Because you are already isolated without Chinese. And even this has us in core.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Exercises were never supposed to take place in Azad Kashmir they were going to take place in Cherat and Rattu which is in Gilgit Baltistan so India failed again
Gilgit Baltistan is a part of POK, The Russians have catergorically issued statements stating they are not part of any exercises in Pakistan anywhere outside of Cherat in Khyber Pakhtunwa.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles