A complete WTF statement from Hafeez Sayeed - Wants to improve ties with India

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Another clue to you , Bravo :biggrin2:

I told you that, because somehow only found you a good to talk person, as i have many Indian friends on my forum there and they talk neutral means i like neutral person which somehow says according to correct situations and not standing towards any side. :playball: :lol:
Nice, now I too hope you with your new ID will challenge us with sources and facts.:D

sorcerer

Country flag
Can't understand why some are so desperate despite of getting banned just change the profile and pop again.
Terrorist mentality..
pakistan is a nuisance for India and for the rest of the world.
They are doing the same online.
Its online infiltration in different ids.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can't understand why some are so desperate despite of getting banned just change the profile and pop again.
Remember that dialogue is "Lakshya" movie by om-puri.

When they are defeated, pakis always come back to the same spot they were defeated after short period of time.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Remember that dialogue is "Lakshya" movie by om-puri.

When they are defeated, pakis always come back to the same spot they were defeated after short period of time.
For that dialogues sake Om Puri should have not spoken rudely with Col Thapar kin.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
I don't have such expectations.
He was a drunk old man put on TV, that's it.

I feel we give too much bhaav to actors in this country anyways.
Yes so true.

Specially that bloody Khans who just bark anything for publicity.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It’s eager to know many Indians are in maximum quantity on our forums what are they doing there?

And here I checked only few 3 4 our Pakistani brothers are here on this forum I think mostly are banned when they say some certainty in this called democratic forum.
Lol! One's banned on Pakistan Defence Forum even if he takes the name of Allah as they think Allah belongs only to Porkistan and Porkistanis! :troll: You guys are nuts!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles