A complete WTF statement from Hafeez Sayeed - Wants to improve ties with India

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Brace for more terror attacks.

Akshay_Fenix

Fake news. Oh look pakistan is all peace full now, even their most wanted terrorist has mellowed down after surgical strikes so no point in raising Balochistan issue and lets all sit for talks.

BAM!!! 1-2 months later Pakistani terrorist attacks patrol / army camp.

Bharat Ek Khoj

If USA can find and kill Laden, its not a big deal for them to attack this freely roaming terrorist. My guess is he's just a face on camera.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
^^^^^
Wow! so many Pakistanis arriving here after surgical strike one by one.:eek1:

Plan covert

^^^^^
Wow! so many Pakistanis arriving here after surgical strike one by one.:eek1:
It’s eager to know many Indians are in maximum quantity on our forums what are they doing there?

And here I checked only few 3 4 our Pakistani brothers are here on this forum I think mostly are banned when they say some certainty in this called democratic forum.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It’s eager to know many Indians are in maximum quantity on our forums what are they doing there?
Hey, I've no problem you joined here, I was just expressing. I have myself spent years on Chinese Russian, British and even Pakistani forums. So, welcome.
And here I checked only few 3 4 our Pakistani brothers are here on this forum I think mostly are banned when they say some certainty in this called democratic forum.
Probably similar to what happens to us in your ones?:D
Well, you won't be banned till you don't use abusive language like your banned brothers and don't spoil facts like Columbus discovered Pakistan. History of your brothers is interesting on this forum.
:biggrin2:

Well, you can introduce yourself by creating a thread after doing a few posts. Regards.:namaste:

Plan covert

Hey, I've no problem you joined here, I was just expressing. I have myself spent years on Chinese Russian, British and even Pakistani forums. So, welcome.

Well, you won't be banned till you don't use abusive language like your banned brothers and don't spoil facts like Columbus discovered Pakistan. History of your brothers is interesting on this forum.

Well, you can introduce yourself by creating a thread after doing a few posts. Regards.:namaste:
Sorry, I forgot to tagged you in that thread of Nuclear material, you have asked me yourself that i forgot to quote you. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

raheel besharam

this is his 4th ID...................

mayfair

They were not banned until they started displaying Pakistaniyat overtly, which was covert so far. Guess the mirchi was too much to handle.

Moreover, didn't your Musharraf Musharraf say that democracy doesn't suit Pakistan and Pakistanis, then why come to a "called democratic forum"?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even in the remote case this is true and further still, sincere, its immaterial. This dog needs to pay for his crimes. End of question.

"When you have them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." -Ted Roosevelt.
Thought it was LBJ on Vietnam.

Plan covert

Oh, I got who're you.
So, I.won't welcome anyway.
Another clue to you , Bravo :biggrin2:

I told you that, because somehow only found you a good to talk person, as i have many Indian friends on my forum there and they talk neutral means i like neutral person which somehow says according to correct situations and not standing towards any side. :playball: :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles