A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
@tjpf : there is nothing you can do to me. Insulting my mother on the internet is not something to be proud of either.
But if you ever come to the US or if you are in the US, maybe we can settle this out in other ways :)
just ignore him. don't be dragged down to his league. you are a gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Too much exaggeration :
First day in Mumbai, I wear jeans for security concern but was stared upon by Indians, I was told later even in Bumbai, girls wearing jeans is still something over fashionable.
certainly a exaggeration, i saw girls wearing mini skirts in Mumbai and others on the street couldn't care less. :crusin:

They still use propeller plane as passenger plane! I took this picture as if I have never taken a plane before, sorry I put China in shame abroad.
So how did she get to India :confused:

the point out my saree was wrong in the way it is worn, and they corrected it for me, I was touched, molested, softly pinched and fondled, for the sake of sino-india friendship, I did not complain!
I think one of the moderator was defending this statement by copy-pasting the meaning of "molest" from Merriam-Webster (actually it was a simple Google > Molest meaning). But look what Oxford Dictionary says :

:crusin5:

This boy told me he has Japanese girl friend but he will not marry with her, since indian does not marry with foreigners.since foreigners divorce, and divorcing is a big taboo here,
definitely a cheap shot against the Japanese by the communists :sad::sad:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Razor and tjpf,

Cut it out or you will be in DFI's Tihar for 're-education'

Victor Sierra

Country flag
@tjpf : there is nothing you can do to me. Insulting my mother on the internet is not something to be proud of either.
But if you ever come to the US or if you are in the US, maybe we can settle this out in other ways :)
Why don't you hack each other's computer. :p

Chill guys. If some Chinese is posting something wrong. Just correct him first. Pehle Baat firr Laat.

Loosing temper here will do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Too much exaggeration :

certainly a exaggeration, i saw girls wearing mini skirts in Mumbai and others on the street couldn't care less. :crusin:

So how did she get to India :confused:

I think one of the moderator was defending this statement by copy-pasting the meaning of "molest" from Merriam-Webster (actually it was a simple Google > Molest meaning). But look what Oxford Dictionary says :

:crusin5:

definitely a cheap shot against the Japanese by the communists :sad::sad:
sigh
is it the boy bluffing or cheap shot against any one? you ask youself.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i don't know how this thread turned into a flame war so fast.
War is another means to overcome when sanity and logic wavers or fades!

Unfortunate but it happens.

Sad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles