A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Okay, I will do this if I have time later on. I am glad you liked them

parijataka

Country flag
DaTang, thank you for the nice pics and taking the trouble to write about your trip.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
... that you flock?

:)

I wonder what a person from Malaysia visiting India would say about India. I have relatives who live in Malaysia, and from all the pictures I have seen, if not anything else, it is a damn neat and clean country.
What can I say? I find this site rather entertaining.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
"Stared by Indians."

Chinese girl among the Marathi people. Odd one out, obviously you will grabs anyone's attention. Its natural.Yeah she was also beautiful to grab the attention but as I said Odd one out.

mikhail

Country flag
DaTang:

Here's the million dollar question.

I have recognized your english is not generally good when you are into debates but these translations are quite fluent.So i assume somebody translates this bullshit articles from bullshit peoples.(Translation too good to be from an automated translator)
The links you provide are chinese.So either someone else is doing it or if you are doing it then i doubt the amount of time you have on your hand and i also question your intentions.No sane person will take such big efforts to translate this big articles......are you a 50 cent CPC warrior being paid to do this?
you still don't believe that he is a 50 center warrior,do you!of course he's an active member of the 50-cent brigade which is actively supported by the CCP to spread all types of B.S.:bs: propaganda in the internet!

mikhail

Country flag
I think she is sick because of food poisoning, the water is not treated well in India.
i am pretty surprised to hear that a chini is complaining about the water quality in India!mate water treatment is worse in the rural parts of china so before ranting utter b.s. about us please look at your own country!

Blackwater

wats the proof she is Chinese?? she can be north-east Indian also:cool2::cool2::cool2:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Okk Here is the google translation of the original text.

Google Translate
See? by comparison to the original comments, you will know that I already omitted a lot out from the original post, I did not translate all those harsh critics (sometimes too generalized) such as those on Indian integrity, dirtiness, chaotic management, pollution, delay, indifference of civil responsibility, lacking of public sanitation, etc still, I stirred up couple of angry youth's hatred here.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
See? by comparison to the original comments, you will know that I already omitted a lot out from the original post, I did not translate all those harsh critics (sometimes too generalized) such as those on Indian integrity, dirtiness, chaotic management, pollution, delay, indifference of civil responsibility, lacking of public sanitation, etc still, I stirred up couple of angry youth's hatred here.
Okk But I don't understand Why you posted a experience of a traveler here. I guess anyone can find thousands of traveler experience across the WWW. Please do tell us the reason.

Also talking about that Boat guy who told her about her Japanese Girlfriend. I bet he's making story.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Okk But I don't understand Why you posted a experience of a traveler here. I guess anyone can find thousands of traveler experience across the WWW. Please do tell us the reason.

Also talking about that Boat guy who told her about her Japanese Girlfriend. I bet he's making story.
My original titile is eye candy, just want to show you guys this cutie, and since it is Chinese Tourist impression on India I think it is relavent.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am pretty surprised to hear that a chini is complaining about the water quality in India!mate water treatment is worse in the rural parts of china so before ranting utter b.s. about us please look at your own country!
Why don't you just shut your pie hole, you really irritated people. She travelled to many places, even to Cambodia, I will post her travel log to Cambodia later if it is not off topic, The only contry she complained about food poisoning and being cheated/over-charged is India.

Admitting your shortcomings first then you can correct them to progress. Speaking of water treatment, China rural area is 30 years ahead, cry me a river if you are pissed.

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Why don't you just shut your pie hole, you really irritated people. She travelled to many places, even to Cambodia, I will post her travel log to Cambodia later if it is not off topic, The only contry she complained about food poisoning and being cheated/over-charged is India.

Admitting your shortcomings first then you can correct them to progress. Speaking of water treatment, China rural area is 30 years ahead, cry me a river if you are pissed.
actually it's you who is irritating everyone!she's nothing but a 50 center who is being paid by the CCP govt to spread all types of negetive things against India!we all know the CCP works!and regarding water treatment i urge you to visit your inner provinces to see the reality and only then you will come out of your wet dream!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles