A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

cloud_9

Country flag
First day in Mumbai, I wear jeans for security concern but was stared upon by Indians, I was told later even in Bumbai, girls wearing jeans is still something over fashionable.
Thats one of the 3 S's which travellers have to take into account when they travel around India.It's a cultural thing :thumb:

Safety, Smells and Stares of India

Very pretty girl.

BTW, are those turbo-props?
Yup ATR 72's.

Anyway brave girl and hopefully she enjoyed her experience.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
sigh

Ugliness is perceived only by ugly mind.
---Buddha.
:wat:

Dude did you understand what I meant. I was trying to justify that line about molestation or whatever.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

In this every palace, the imprisoned king mourned over his passed away queen.

departure
Unforgettable journey for the 24 years old me.

Episode: it finally got us, we took the advice drink only from bottled water but when we are in McDonnald, we assumed fountain water is okay, it proved we are wrong.
I am laying down in New Delhi airport vomiting and running to bath room without stop....
She seems to be a weak girl.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
:wat:

Dude did you understand what I meant. I was trying to justify that line about molestation or whatever.
Yes, I am agreeing with you
I said he cannot tell the funny tone beneath the line. he saw darkness because he has a dark sight.I don't want to reply to his posts. !!! faint.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes, I am agreeing with you
I said he cannot tell the funny tone beneath the line. he saw darkness because he has a dark sight.I don't want to reply to his posts. !!! faint.
We're cool then, :crusin:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I got sick in India too man. :okay:

:why:
Dude, in the US people take flu shots every fall, they take vaccines whenever they travel.
All this is gonna interfere with the body's natural awesomeness, me thinks.
I haven't been sick in ages. I'm :superman:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Dude, in the US people take flu shots every fall, they take vaccines whenever they travel.
I rarely get sick.

Everything was going fine in India. I was eating all the stuff from local places and was totally fine. But I went to some legit looking place near the beach and got really sick. :why:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think she is sick because of food poisoning, the water is not treated well in India.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I rarely get sick.

Everything was going fine in India. I was eating all the stuff from local places and was totally fine. But I went to some legit looking place near the beach and got really sick. :why:

:lawl:

May the force be with you.

pmaitra

I think she is sick because of food poisoning, the water is not treated well in India.
She was probably sick with food poisoning. The water you get in railway stations, or supplied by municipalities to homes, is usually chlorine treated, and one is unlikely to fall sick from that; but then, India is huge, and who knows what actually happened.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She was probably sick with food poisoning. The water you get in railway stations, or supplied by municipalities to homes, is usually chlorine treated, and one is unlikely to fall sick from that; but then, India is huge, and who knows what actually happened.

What cuteness can do to your point of views (it does wonders to me BTW, and that girl is really cute)... If it were a Chinese man that wrote those articles you would be all over him in disgust...

pmaitra

What cuteness can do to your point of views (it does wonders to me BTW, and that girl is really cute)... If it were a Chinese man that wrote those articles you would be all over him in disgust...
I do see girls different from men, true, however, you can see my interactions with @kickok1975, @Tianshan, or @amoy, and you might be surprised. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Those 3 are the relatively objective compared with the rest of the PLA herd that every now and then descends on this forum.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those 3 are the relatively objective compared with the rest of the PLA herd that every now and then descends on this forum.
I assure you dear bahi, if PLA herd are as inept as us, they already went broke many times. it is just a chatroom with fatbelly nerds to vent national pride.
plus some green horn angry youth test their ignorance against middle aged men's patience.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
See? Swift response, anytime and all the time. This is true even in the comments section of international magazines...

pmaitra

See? Swift response, anytime and all the time. This is true even in the comments section of international magazines...
... that you flock?

:)

I wonder what a person from Malaysia visiting India would say about India. I have relatives who live in Malaysia, and from all the pictures I have seen, if not anything else, it is a damn neat and clean country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles