A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

First day in Mumbai, I wear jeans for security concern but was stared upon by Indians, I was told later even in Bumbai, girls wearing jeans is still something over fashionable.

most buses are doorless

a danish elder sisters shows me around the city and helped a lot with bargaining with local vendors, we become good friends, she text messaged me asking me to hang out together next time.

Indian gate and elephant island, not much to see, but I was honored by other tourist as someone they all want to take picture with.

Doorless train, the train just stopped five second at the station, we had to literally jump off from it, thank god there is no door...
Funny episode, when the conductor was coming to check tickets, one passenger just stared at him and shaked his head without showing any ticket to him, the conductor has to leave him alone.

They still use propeller plane as passenger plane! I took this picture as if I have never taken a plane before, sorry I put China in shame abroad.

First time in Saree, background is Ganges sanctum and cremation place rolled in one.

Met with an other elder sister from Taiwan, she is already 40 years old and she is here by herself for 20 days, can't believe it.
Episode, the tutu dirver asked 15 rupees to take us to airport, but when we arrived he said the price was 150, after a lot hassles, we paid him 50.
but lessons learned, next time we called in a tutu, we had the driver to sign on a paper, please sign it below the 80 rupees you change. Embarrassed, he signed, he knows how tricky the business is.

pmaitra

Very pretty girl.

BTW, are those turbo-props?

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

German Bakery, good food.

I took the boat to the other side of Ganges, and was welcomed by this group of ladies, the point out my saree was wrong in the way it is worn, and they corrected it for me, I was touched, molested, softly pinched and fondled, for the sake of sino-india friendship, I did not complain!

This boy told me he has Japanese girl friend but he will not marry with her, since indian does not marry with foreigners.since foreigners divorce, and divorcing is a
big taboo here, then he told me if he is married he can beat his wife, and I said your wife then will divorce you he said she can't, and I asked if your wife beat you,can you divorce her instead, he said no, I asked what if she just ran away from you, he said I don't know.

Tips: Booking a boat from a hotel is much expensive than you bargain it with boat owners.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
DaTang:

Here's the million dollar question.

I have recognized your english is not generally good when you are into debates but these translations are quite fluent.So i assume somebody translates this bullshit articles from bullshit peoples.(Translation too good to be from an automated translator)
The links you provide are chinese.So either someone else is doing it or if you are doing it then i doubt the amount of time you have on your hand and i also question your intentions.No sane person will take such big efforts to translate this big articles......are you a 50 cent CPC warrior being paid to do this?

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some chinese suggested these:

I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don't use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don't like it.

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America's police are even more terrible than China's chengguan. If you're within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead.

Too bad we are not as barbariaous in our outlook as china :D

pmaitra

Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America's police are even more terrible than China's chengguan. If you're within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead.
What is the variety of weed that you have been smoking lately?

Edit: Sorry I misunderstood. It was a comment chase posted from another source.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Meditating on Ganges, looks like I am by River Li....

What you don't know, it is timed when you want to bath in ganges,,cops has the meter, Yes, remaining of the body after cremation is dumped in the river, I just saw one, I won't post it though to show some respect to passed aways.
Hotels are clean until you saw them wash your sheet in Ganges....

last picture show a family feud, a pair of father and son fought with the other pair, one of them fell from the platform, hanging on for last breath, but people just play cool on them, since it is a family feud.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
DaTang:

Here's the million dollar question.

I have recognized your english is not generally good when you are into debates but these translations are quite fluent.So i assume somebody translates this bullshit articles from bullshit peoples.(Translation too good to be from an automated translator)
The links you provide are chinese.So either someone else is doing it or if you are doing it then i doubt the amount of time you have on your hand and i also question your intentions.No sane person will take such big efforts to translate this big articles......are you a 50 cent CPC warrior being paid to do this?
You assume too much. I took the effort to introduce posts in Chinese forum to you without being rewarded. I really don't appreciate your groundless accusation.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
What is the variety of weed that you have been smoking lately?
First of all please shut up.Read the article first and see how this chini has tried to showed indians as savages.Read the saree part where the chinese say that she was molested by indian women who were helping her knot the sari! Does she look molested in the pic? What sick tourist is this?! You should not ask me if i have smoked or not ask your fellow chicoms what are they up to?

pmaitra

First of all please shut up.Read the article first and see how this chini has tried to showed indians as savages.Read the saree part where the chinese say that she was molested.Does she look molested in the pic? You should not ask me if i have smoked or not ask your fellow chicoms what are they up to?
I live in the US. I have read your account of what happens in the US. I think it is your who should shut up.

Take this as a warning.

Regarding 'molested,' it can have many meanings.
Definition of MOLEST

1: to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect
2: to make annoying sexual advances to; especially : to force physical and usually sexual contact on
Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/molest

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
First of all please shut up.Read the article first and see how this chini has tried to showed indians as savages.Read the saree part where the chinese say that she was molested by indian women who were helping her knot the sari! Does she look molested in the pic? What sick tourist is this?! You should not ask me if i have smoked or not ask your fellow chicoms what are they up to?
Dude I think that was meant in a funny way. At least that's what I thought.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

WIth a cute Indian angel, she is so cute and so pretty I am nothing compared with her expect my skin is just lighter in tone.

Splendid Taj!

Met with a Korean girl, she asked me English or Chinese, she speaks very good CHinese because she went to school in Sichuan.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

It is true! I hide my camera in my sleeve to take this picture

big o'd Indian Wedding

Only place worth the visit in Jaipur.
Episode: on the bus, I was stared by a Muslim lady for a long time, at last, she just could not help it, she signaled me to cover my neck, yes, I was just like this in picture, if I wear what I wear in China with string backs, she would have covered me with her scarf all the way up.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

In this every palace, the imprisoned king mourned over his passed away queen.

departure
Unforgettable journey for the 24 years old me.

Episode: it finally got us, we took the advice drink only from bottled water but when we are in McDonnald, we assumed fountain water is okay, it proved we are wrong.
I am laying down in New Delhi airport vomiting and running to bath room without stop....

Episode: it took us 30 minutes to get a metro ticket, recalls my memory when I traveled in Singapore and was asked by an Indian there, do you, Chinese, have underground in China....

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don't use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don't like it.

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

Actually you are always assuming too much, outskirts are middle class neighborhood, downtown is for low incomes.
you are very sensitive, I suggest you travel around and open your narrow mind.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

by the way, speak of superior air, it is now the otherway around, mainlanders look down upon them, I don't like it either.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles