A 1350KM journey, to show a real China.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I just finished the whole 3 episodes, which almost record every detail the couple has been through and witnessed, corrupted officials, dog which got run over, burning house, very informative.

Blackwater

I just finished the whole 3 episodes, which almost record every detail the couple has been through and witnessed, corrupted officials, dog which got run over, burning house, very informative.
China needs to improve a lot

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
A 1350 km journey by bike to save money!! are you serious, well my internet is slow for now I will watch the full episode later.
Last remember I covered 3600 km by bike it was not cheap it cost me a bill of a possible return airfare. Reason Hotel fare on road during night.
7400 km by a diesel gulping car with two other, no night stoppage, but no compromise on food either, it was at par with Train fare AC3. But if you consider the usage of the vehicle and wear and tear its no cheap, well I smashed a stray dog on road not to mention.

tiranga

Tihar Jail
Banned
Petrol is really cheap in china... when are u exporting it??

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
How come the cities and village municipal do not have the proper salt spreaders on the ice and snow covered roads. It is being done manually. We can sell you the right type of equipment from Canada. There is one condition that you promise to copy it.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
How come the cities and village municipal do not have the proper salt spreaders on the ice and snow covered roads. It is being done manually. We can sell you the right type of equipment from Canada. There is one condition that you promise to copy it.
You understand it was rural area they are passing through.

How much would such a machine cost? I doubt we can afford it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles