95-year-old Chinese woman climbs out of coffin after being 'dead' for 2 days

Blackwater

A Chinese woman who was thought to have passed away woke up six days after she had supposedly died.

95-year-old Li Xiufeng was found in bed motionless and not breathing by a neighbour two weeks after tripping and suffering a head injury at her home in Beiliu, Guangxi Province.

When the neighbour could not wake her up, they feared the worst and thought the elderly woman had died.

She was placed in a coffin, which was kept in her house unsealed under Chinese tradition for friends and relatives to pay respects.

But the day before the funeral, neighbours found an empty coffin, and later discovered that the woman had woken up, and was in her kitchen cooking.

"She didn't get up, so I came up to wake her up," the Daily Mail quoted the woman's neighbour Chen Qingwang, 60, as saying.

"No matter how hard I pushed her and called her name, she had no reactions.

"I felt something was wrong, so I tried her breath, and she has gone, but her body is still not cold," he said.

Since Xiufeng lived alone, Qingwang and his son made preparations for her funeral, and the "dead" woman was left in her coffin two days after she was discovered.

The day before she was due to be paid her last respects, Qingwang arrived at her house and found her "corpse" had disappeared.

"We were so terrified, and immediately asked the neighbours to come for help," Qingwang said.

Neighbours searched her property before finding the pensioner in her kitchen cooking.

"I slept for a long time. After waking up, I felt so hungry, and wanted to cook something to eat," she told villagers.

"I pushed the lid for a long time to climb out," she said.

Medics said Xiufeng had suffered an " artificial death", when a person has no breath, but their body remains warm.

"Thanks to the local tradition of parking the coffin in the house for several days, she could be saved," a doctor at the hospital said.

Anything could happen in "Made in China"

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is a weird phenomena, i wonder if this is true!!! May be she is enlightined and she went into a state of samadhi before wakeing up? :D

Blackwater

Even God appreciate their copy skills, lady must have told GOD " i have left few copy work":rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

kickok1975

It's joyful news. I think many people had wished their passed away mother/father would have lived longer instead of announced "dead"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is a country of miracles!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
May be one day Zombie mao will also climb out of his coffin.. Isnt Mao still in display?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Or this might be the work of crappy Chinese doctors, who might have mis-diagnosed Coma as death:p:p:p

huaxia rox

When the neighbour could not wake her up, they feared the worst and thought the elderly woman had died.
no doctors or cops present???how can this old lady be put into a coffin then? its a legal issue...

arya

Country flag
one of my friend grandmother woke up when people were doing there last work in ram bagh

her son was going to her fire as last act in hindu

Tronic

Ridiculous how this has become a joke here. Please realize that mocking the Chinese on everything high and dry only reflects badly on you, not the Chinese.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles