90pc Pakistanis are poor: economist Call for agricultural reforms for poverty eradica

Mikkis

His love for India has shown in his post no.3

i wonder y mikki is here ........PDF is not working lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
yeah i know what ID you used in PDF, that is why i am saying dont use double face avatar because it symbolizes your nature..

Blackwater

yeah i know what ID you used in PDF, that is why i am saying dont use double face avatar because it symbolizes your nature..
iam not on ugly and Useless paki PDF munna

Last edited:

Blackwater

dont compare singh with animals...
Respect the singh, as popular indian saying singh is king...
Lion is worth comparing mr pakis-tani, We Sikhs compare ourselves with lion, yes we are animal for our enemies. Read Sikh -Muslim history,hope your ansesters alive today to tell u the their horrific tales.

see this

i dont know KHAN's in pak compare themselves with hmmmm may be with Taliban

Lion is still the King of his Area,

may be in ur pakistan some thing else is king,,i think zardari or ameerica :wave::wave::wave::taunt:

Last edited:

BangersAndMash

Lion is worth comparing mr paki-tani, i dont know KHAN's in pak compare themselves with hmmmm may be with Taliban

Lion is still the King of his Area,

may be in ur pakistan some thing else is king,,i think zardari or ameerica :wave::wave::wave::taunt:
Chin is Pakis king and USA is sugar daddy :taunt:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ok Enough. Now stick to the topic or get ready to get your OT posts deleted and if you persist then for a ban. You are all forewarned.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
YOu should debate but there should be a limit boundary of insulting someone or something.
I always try yo contribute but here people always try to shut my mouth in this forum because i am a Pakistani/muslim/madrassa educator/talibani/brain washed porkis/wahabis/moron ummah initiator.
you say Brahmins are killing maoists and naxals, what do we expect you to be???? Oxfordian????:rofl::toilet:

Any way to the topic... this editor can rant all he wants, but their military is not gonna give up its wet dreams about Kashmir.... they will spend Bns of $$$$$ on terrorism even if it is got by begging....:wave::wave:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles