5th Generation Fighter Pictures

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
love to see these nonsense images when there 4th gen are not having full components from there own they keep churning these photo shopped images for propaganda

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
love to see these nonsense images when there 4th gen are not having full components from there own they keep churning these photo shopped images for propaganda
but you have to admit that is some good P.S , by the way i posted some real 5th gen on the previous page.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
but you have to admit that is some good P.S , by the way i posted some real 5th gen on the previous page.
You should have mentioned that in the post you have posted it such as some real plane please mention in the post

Koji

Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that is a F-22 production line.

Rage

DFI TEAM

That one in particular is photoshopped. I remember having seen the evidence somewhere, although I cannot recall where.

This is its predecessor. As you can see, it is a CGI rendered image, albeit a very good one:

And this, its own:

Quoting a member from SFPage:

"close in zoom with photoshop displays what are possibly a few graphical anomalies. One of the open panels on the undercarriage has a telltale editing sign (the one right below the air intake), at 1600% magnification you can see the panel pixels are too straight and and there is a "shear" effect which usually means someone has copied and pasted over something. Also there is what I suspect a slight perspective problem with the air intake. The picture is taken at an angle slanted upwards but the intake looks as if it is being viewed as if straight head on."
As you know, this is an image of the first F-22 operational unit that was attempted to be passed off as a "Shengyang J-XX Prototype #1" on this page:

PLAAF J-XX update and rumors

This is a release, courtesy of the USAF:

Employees at the Lockheed Martin assembly plant paint the first operational
F/A-22 Raptor to be delivered to the Air Force.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/f-22-raptor1.htm

This is one of the latest to come from LockheedMartin on the F-22 Assembly line:

F-22 Raptor Final Assembly Line | Lockheed Martin

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles