56 inch territory give away like Mr N ?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
विद्वान् लोग जो तत्त्व को जानने वाले है उन्होंने कहा है की मास खाने वाले चांडालो से हजार गुना नीच है. इसलिए ऐसे आदमी से नीच कोई नहीं.

The wise who discern the essence of things have declared that the yavana (white) is equal in baseness to a thousand candalas (the lowest class), and hence a yavana is the basest of men; indeed there is no one more base.
---
You have to understand Salute, with these NRIS (I talk from exp) it's not just bad parenting. Even if parents are avg or above avg fact is u have poisonous goras whispering in these kid's ears every day 8 hrs:

Gay is OK
Sex is Good
Black White all Same
Muslim your Friend
Hindu is savage etc.

When they decide to live in a country like Portugal with what 40% Youth unemployment :lol

They know what they are getting into, they have to 'compromise' aka convert to christainity or w.e communism 4th variant abrahamic ideology. Without that, they can't survive, I seem half normal because I refuse to interact with any melechas at thsi point in my life & am leaving soon along with my family soon after.

She knows she looks like a cheap whore, My profile says banned her pic says 5 minute hello shello then bedroom.

She's insecure, because she grew up being told U ugly Indian & nobody to stand up.

Atleast in UK, Canada, & some part USA u have some community where the Indians beat the crap out of everyone else.

Wtf is Portugal?

Lol.

That's all,

Tried once to teach them something, they respond with some feminist power-trip nonsense.

The above quote btw, is from 2500 years ago..

That's the aukaat of your 'boyfriend'

& No I don't take you being a randi personally, because there is no excuse or reason for it. I have brothers & sisters who grew up in West. They are getting married in India soon, no drink, no club, no nothing..

Not 'religious' either, it's just our Dharam.
--
'Professor' doesn't mean anything, we don't consider a 'Mullah' smart so why an Imam of Marxism.

A Rabbi is dumb
A Bishop/Pope is dumb
A Mullah is dumb
A Professor is dumb

I'm a Sikh why would I tolerate non-Hindus on my land, or consider what an Abrahmic Melech has to say?

Country flag
Indian policy has been to give away land for the last 7 decades.
India was almost twice as big as it is today 100 years ago. Indian governments change but the policy of giving up land does not change.

punjab47

Banned
India was almost twice as big as it is today 100 years ago. Indian governments change but the policy of giving up land does not change.
Have to do what Bhangi (Dhillon) Sardars did to get back land.

If you google, it involves taking Muslim babies from their mothers throwing in air & 2 babies fall to ground.

Otherwise, they have been doing that to you. First it was attacks in Kashmir, Kashmir is now Dar-Islam so now Jammu.

It's really just Anglo-Saxons backing them:

https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2015/0...th-century-anglo-saxon-study-of-islam-part-1/

We have opportunity as America descends into Chaos, & this Sunni Shia Conflict with Iran getting 100bil in 6 months

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2015/07/iran-orders-from-china-150-j-10-fighter.html

150 J10 250 SU 30

We can make something happen..

Just have to look at world as my people = <3 anyone else = >:mad:

salute

india got 7110 acres in this settlement.

Compersion

Country flag
Are we able to reach north east faster by away of Bangladesh ... Perhaps even extend that to Myanmar , Thailand and the PRC

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Look at it closely lot of water access was also given.
at last we have some intelligent people here ......thanks LF ! ..... i mean try not to read some of the "experts" on page 1 who know better than internationally celebrated professor sreeram chaulia . and have the cheek to accuse him of bias......no respect ......some real wannabees we have these days hmmmmmm

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
How is this poonjabi47 been able to post even after getting banned??
No animosity,just curious.
I have the same question and unlike you, I have "animosity". Such people are incredibly poisonous, not just to the forum but also to the nation.

The retard lives in the 5th century and can't get his mind to think of anything apart from what women wear, sex, homosexuality, etc. Its plain that he is quite sexually repressed, maybe even sexually abused as a child by family. Look at what he does on each thread. Here @roma is trying to have a discussion about land swap geopolitics and the filthy bastard is more interested about what she wears and her sexual habits etc.

I really need to know how the scumbag is posting even after his profile shows "banned". It is likely that he has put the "banned" status himself and the mods never banned him actually.

punjab47

Banned
Woman's primary function, is having kids then molding them into the kinds of people stories are sung about.

This is achieved primarily through her character, which is on display as approaching a melech woman here.

You just want to cry, & commit suicide as you told me in pm. But Bhaji, it is all dead the dharam is gone Bhaji no don't defend Bhaji.

Bramin Saab, go read Sanskrit & stop entertaining melech thoughts. You're discrediting your jaati.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

punjab47

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/Neq0EKN.png

Btw, mod told me to report you & others who troll, & use in-correct language (rajput/jatt coward, or calling me inbred etc) instead of responding myself.

So you are going to get shame, shame baamin saab. xD

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।

salute

Look at it closely lot of water access was also given.
everyone needs water.
at last we have some intelligent people here ......thanks LF ! ..... i mean try not to read some of the "experts" on page 1 who know better than internationally celebrated professor sreeram chaulia . and have the cheek to accuse him of bias......no respect ......some real wannabees we have these days hmmmmmm
oh please only one wannabeesss expert is you, :laugh:
internationally celebrated professor???like a festival??? :laugh:
celebrated where ??? UK ???oh yeah modi basher do get celebrated there by their masters,
what the 'international' had to do anything beside serving their own agenda in dispute between india and bangladeshi ?

me no professor,
only simple point me saying is, deal done,dispute over,
but instead of getting over of 70 years of bullsh*t,
some like @roma and respected professor doing new bullsh*t modi bashing by calling him names,
like how much territory modi surrendered.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I have the same question and unlike you, I have "animosity". Such people are incredibly poisonous, not just to the forum but also to the nation.

The retard lives in the 5th century and can't get his mind to think of anything apart from what women wear, sex, homosexuality, etc. Its plain that he is quite sexually repressed, maybe even sexually abused as a child by family. Look at what he does on each thread. Here @roma is trying to have a discussion about land swap geopolitics and the filthy bastard is more interested about what she wears and her sexual habits etc.

I really need to know how the scumbag is posting even after his profile shows "banned". It is likely that he has put the "banned" status himself and the mods never banned him actually.
@Bangalorean sir
I recognized the poor soul on the first day itself. Also DFI should not ban him. He is providing us entertainment.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What amuses me is the chap's propensity to try to teach me how to behave appropriately according to my "caste". Frankly, I consider it a coincidence of birth that I was born in a Brahmin family. What I really want is a unified Hindu identity and a strong India.

Really - the only way we can get to a strong India is through a unified Hindu identity - a subject which @Mad Indian and I have spoken about multiple times. As long as we entertain such caste-based bullshit, we can keep whining about conversion by missionaries and mullahs, nothing will change.

The currency of the modern world is education, knowledge, entrepreneurship and business. I would respect a so-called "Dalit" who rose to the top through sheer hard work and set up a giant business much more than I would respect a sore cribbing so-called "martial race" wallah with no achievements to his credit.

I have been on DFI for 5 years now and this is the first time I am seeing someone who is so full of ancient 5th century thoughts and to whom caste matters so much. I shudder to think that there might be more like him, lurking around in various corners of India. Thankfully, the numbers of such people are dwindling, and they should be an extinct species in a generation or so.

If not, we are really doomed as a nation - we might we well pack our bags and emigrate to the West.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
What amuses me is the chap's propensity to try to teach me how to behave appropriately according to my "caste". Frankly, I consider it a coincidence of birth that I was born in a Brahmin family. What I really want is a unified Hindu identity and a strong India.

Really - the only way we can get to a strong India is through a unified Hindu identity - a subject which @Mad Indian and I have spoken about multiple times. As long as we entertain such caste-based bullshit, we can keep whining about conversion by missionaries and mullahs, nothing will change.

The currency of the modern world is education, knowledge, entrepreneurship and business. I would respect a so-called "Dalit" who rose to the top through sheer hard work and set up a giant business much more than I would respect a sore cribbing so-called "martial race" wallah with no achievements to his credit.

I have been on DFI for 5 years now and this is the first time I am seeing someone who is so full of ancient 5th century thoughts and to whom caste matters so much. I shudder to think that there might be more like him, lurking around in various corners of India. Thankfully, the numbers of such people are dwindling, and they should be an extinct species in a generation or so.

If not, we are really doomed as a nation - we might we well pack our bags and emigrate to the West.
Strangely he is a Sikh. I thought Sikh Gurus forbade casteist feelings.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Strangely he is a Sikh. I thought Sikh Gurus forbade casteist feelings.
Correct - he is a terrible ambassador for Sikhism and Sikhs. It just goes to show that any religious teaching can be twisted and perverted as per one's own whims and fancies.

punjab47

Banned
Caste or Casta is a Spanish word referring to level of black amerind & white admixture.

Has nothing to do with jaati & Varan

A dalit is a shudra no such thing as dalit, unless you mean Jaat who are outside 4 traditional Varan.

Even then on individual level, Varan is by Karam i.e Iklaviya Ji.

Your problem is unified Hindu identity to you means a Rajput & Bramin girl marrying a Chandal.

Fk off,

Nothing more to say it's not gonna happen. Can whine all you want,

Later.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Its already happening all over the place cupcake. You can whine all you want, this will only increase. Oh, you will kill a few girls and throw acid on another few of your sisters'/cousins' faces. But you can not stop the inevitable. Future generations will care about financial/economic considerations, looks, stability, image, etc. and not about your so-called jaati or varan or whatever. What are you going to do about it?

And quit pretending that you believe in varan as per karam. If that were true, I am no longer a Brahmin, but a Vaishya, since I am entrepreneur. Yet, you call me a Brahmin, which is only my birth and not my karam. So, quit pretending - the nation has no space for the likes of you anymore. Better you pine in a corner, you are irrelevant.

punjab47

Banned
unless you mean Jaati who are outside 4 traditional Varan.

Go read what Ganga Putra Bhism Pitama Ji says on this.

Gurus never banned anything, they got rid of untouchable. Nothing else, Aad Granth Sahib references the 4 Varan commonly.

Dasam Granth Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji tells his lineage from Ikshvaaku Ji to Ram Chandra Ji through to Kush Ji & then his Sodhi Gotra.

Only the British inspired Singh Sabha movement tried to change this & give Sikhs a separate identity from 'hindus'.

& don't bring Singh into this, he's admittedly a mona who drinks daru & knows nothing of this. Not to mention he's not of Ikshvaaku Vansh in first place.

Become good Hindus first, then can talk of Sikhi. & not this secularized nonsense,

Sikh is the unified Hindu identity,

Shiva Vishnu Devi worshippers all under one roof.

Nirmala Udasi Sevapanthi NIhang a samprada for each Varan.

You are trying to compete with that, with your race cast everything mix nonsense.

Raj Bina Dharam Na Challay
Dharam Bina Sab Dallay Mallay -

Guru Gobind Singh Ji

That's why you're so confused, Bangalorean.

You invited me to Bangalore right?

Don't worry if not this year, then ext. Soon, I'll have lifetime in Bharat. But if you say to my face a Bramin girl, should marry a shudra I'll thrash you.

& None of your bangalore police, are going to touch a Sardar.

Peter, I've known a few bengali bramins. Just like bhappa aroras from Pakistan, you get thrashed by muslims. Then you come to another part of India, & try to turn it back into the Islamic hell hole you left.

Have fun in Bangladesh man,

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles