50 killed in Orlando, Florida, US shooting

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Once demography changes, it happens. Remember how that girl band was banned in Kashmir by declaring music is haram in islam ?

And what is All India Muslim Personal Law Board ?
Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind is having problem with supreme court.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...f-personal-law-muslim-group-to-supreme-court/
These are all backed by some leaders who want to show muslim population "Oh see how much we are doing for our people, making it heaven for you" In the end they want votes and bank balance, thats it. They are not preaching islam they are just making their bank balance heavy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No it wasn't it was done by IsI and every one knows it. Too bad if you don't know it.

But there was some Sadhvi case about saffron terror or something. I have forgotten

sadhvi was interrogated more rigorously than any terrorist. 4 Narco test and tourtoured till she got multiple diseases. offering non veg food. Not allowing ramayan to read. Some of our traitors supporter in government wanted to establish Hindu terror theory but they could not do that and now she is free from all the acquisition.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
" If they can't fight for themselves then no one can "

Tell me sir, does a Muslim can survive after dejecting sharia law or reject the orders of a mullah. Can he/she be the same in his/her community.

Freedom is farther more than a reality in Islam. Freedom of expression is something not so popular in Islam. It makes its followers too dependant on the community. There are liberals too but they are very small in number.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
When I was 8-9 years old, i heard that dogs are haram in Islam. I love animals, So i asked a local Maulana about that. I said why are dogs haram, he said its mentioned in quran. I thought for a while wait a minute why would god ask his people to kill all most faithful animals?

I read Quran, As i can not understand Arabic i read english translation books too from the mosque to understand it. No where in the Quran says about killing or hating dogs. It says to love them as they are faithful to humans.
But you would not see that in reality as some top leaders or preists use islamophobia to rule the population. I can only assume some dog must have bitten the hell out of some maulana and he made that up in hadith.

Quran is the complete book. Hadith is not applied to islam as it is not god written. But many priests do preach that and fool a lot of people. Most of the muslim community is not educated they dont even understand Quran just read it.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
sadhvi was interrogated more rigorously than any terrorist. 4 Narco test and tourtoured till she got multiple diseases. offering non veg food. Not allowing ramayan to read. Some of our traitors supporter in government wanted to establish Hindu terror theory but they could not do that and now she is free from all the acquisition.
So you see if some ones name is in Media people will believe that its true. A lot of people make judgements by just looking at the news. She is free and she was not guilty but how many people trust that, her name is ruined reputation is ruined.

Bharat Ek Khoj

These are all backed by some leaders who want to show muslim population "Oh see how much we are doing for our people, making it heaven for you" In the end they want votes and bank balance, thats it. They are not preaching islam they are just making their bank balance heavy.
So now its leaders' problem ? nothing to do with religion ?

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
So now its leaders' problem ? nothing to do with religion ?
Bharat ek Khoj bhai, Tell me one thing... If a leader feeds bullshit to people and make them do his work. Then who is wrong people who are fooled or that leader?

If a hindu leader or christian leader says the same thing to that community, will the religion be bad or that leader who is making things ugly?

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
OK. End of discussion.

---- 30 Characters ----
Quran is the complete book for my religion, and i have respect for other religions too. I go to temple with my friends every saturday. I have gone to gurudwaras and temples a lot i like to go there... So why people judge according to my religion?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
When I was 8-9 years old, i heard that dogs are haram in Islam. I love animals, So i asked a local Maulana about that. I said why are dogs haram, he said its mentioned in quran. I thought for a while wait a minute why would god ask his people to kill all most faithful animals?

I read Quran, As i can not understand Arabic i read english translation books too from the mosque to understand it. No where in the Quran says about killing or hating dogs. It says to love them as they are faithful to humans.
But you would not see that in reality as some top leaders or preists use islamophobia to rule the population. I can only assume some dog must have bitten the hell out of some maulana and he made that up in hadith.

Quran is the complete book. Hadith is not applied to islam as it is not god written. But many priests do preach that and fool a lot of people. Most of the muslim community is not educated they dont even understand Quran just read it.
Has it written about slaughtering cows anywhere?

and what about Mohammad killing 900 jews and auction their women in market?

Banu qurayza?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

Banu qurayza?

May be you are asking wrong questions to a wrong person sir. It'd make sense if we question some one who blatantly support heinous crimes in the name of a religion.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
May be you are asking wrong questions to a wrong person sir. It'd make sense if we question some one who blatantly support heinous crimes in the name of a religion.

No they claim that Quaran does not preach any violence that is why I asked whether all this is written in Quaran or not?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

You seem quite reasonable person at times. As the thread progresses, I find it a bit absurd that we (Hindus/Muslims) are bickering between ourselves while the Godless homos get all the sympathy. This is unwarranted. Attack the common enemy - homos.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
You seem quite reasonable person at times. As the thread progresses, I find it a bit absurd that we (Hindus/Muslims) are bickering between ourselves while the Godless homos get all the sympathy. This is unwarranted. Attack the common enemy - homos.
Why should we attack homo's? Common enemy?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No they claim that Quaran does not preach any violence that is why I asked whether all this is written in Quaran or not?
That guy is right. Quran is the so called book of peace and compared to the Hadith and the Shuras, it is a lot peaceful book. (Not to say that there is no violence in it)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Why should we attack homo's? Common enemy?

Exactly. Even if you consider Muslims as your opponent/competitor, it is the homos and their master the jews who are the bigger enemy. Forget this not.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Exactly. Even if you consider Muslims as your opponent/competitor, it is the homos and their master the jews who are the bigger enemy. Forget this not.
Homos? Again. You mean Americans?

Rizvi Khan

Country flag

Banu qurayza?

Answer: No never in quran it is mentioned to slaughter COWS, however it mentions killing mammals for food, but no mention of cow has to be killed. This can be easily avoided as people generally do not have to eat cows. i dont eat so i am fine with a Ban on it. Governement should put a ban on it.

what about Mohammad killing 900 jews and auction their women in market?

To be honest I dont know and dont believe any thing like this ever happened.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles