50 killed in Orlando, Florida, US shooting

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Once again as you did before, you are repeating the same things again and again. Please show me where am I saying that I sympathise with pakis or terrorists, trust me I hate them more than you do. But what's happening in America is truth. No plane crash would have bring that building down on 9/11 and that my friend is a fact.

Okay I bow down in front of you. Please explain to me how did building 7 collapse. Osama fired a missile from his lungi?

You can point fingures at me a billion times but you can never prove me wrong. Your words speak a lot of what you are. For your kind information I am a Navy Kid and have dreamed about bombing pakland so I am desperate to kill pakland more than you. But on this forum we are discussing America not India. I am an Indian first and Muslim later. May be you don't think of that way.

You are just anti Muslim. I am not anti Hindu or any other religion. So stop being a fagot and talk sense.

Once again I just want to clarify every one that Islam is a peaceful religion. The term jihad strictly says not to harm anyone including women children or innocent. Those mullahs who are preaching hate jihad are the real lullas. Kill them and problem solved. You want to know which religion really teaches to torture other religions. Read the Talmud you will be amazed.

http://www.rense.com/general21/tal.htm

Please what happens in front is not always true. I can not blame anyone but the truth is that Islam is a peaceful religion. So do not be anti religion, rather be anti criminals or anti terrorists. Also not majority Muslims are terrorists very minority of them are. Mostly live peaceful lives.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Once again I just want to clarify every one that Islam is a peaceful religion. The term jihad strictly says not to harm anyone including women children or innocent. Those mullahs who are preaching hate jihad are the real lullas. Kill them and problem solved. You want to know which religion really teaches to torture other religions. Read the Talmud you will be amazed.

Please what happens in front is not always true. I can not blame anyone but the truth is that Islam is a peaceful religion. So do not be anti religion, rather be anti criminals or anti terrorists. Also not majority Muslims are terrorists very minority of them are. Mostly live peaceful lives.
Can you prove Islam as peaceful religion?
Show me where you have shown any kind of humanity.
I am yet to see any mulla standing in front of any innocent and defending the innocent's freedom with his life.

I can cut some slack for xianity. But Islam. . . Please don't make me laugh.
Why do you people not accept other people into your mosque when you do feasts?
I yet to eat with your fellow musalaman in mass feasts.
Let's not go to your Sharia law.
Imposing your own rules on a free community.
Who gave you the right to dictate rules to innocent people?

And your land rule. Why do you not sell your land to non-muslims?

Enough said about your religion of peace.

Ancient Indian

You're blaming ordinary/innocent Muslims for what fanatics do. Similar to how secularists blame hindus for what bajrang dal does.
Really??
Show me proof about your claims. I asked specifically about few things which are important for a human to survive.
Where is your charity and big heart?
Your own people taking shelter in other countries.
Why don't your gulf countries taking them as refugees and treat them with compassion.
I am yet see to any mulla fighting against ISIS in the MiddleEast.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
According to his ex wife to whom he wad married for 8 years, Omar was mentally unstable and a history of domestic violance. He father mentioned the he saw a gay couple kissing on the street in front of his child and lost it.

It's obviously a matter of hate crime. I don't see the relevance where his father hailed from. He was born in New York and he is an American.
Only mental unstable people does any abnormal work and only Muslim abnormal people kill others in such a big numbers. Others mentally disturbs do other act or kill random people. Ismalmist mentally unstable kills others and not their own people. And these sort of Islamist unstable are increasing in number very rapidly.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Father of Orlando shooter hosted political show on Afghan-Pakistan issues

An undated photo from a social media account of ...
REUTERS+

A handout photograph posted by the Orlando Polic...
REUTERS+

REUTERS+

REUTERS+

REUTERS+

A handout photograph posted by the Orlando Polic...

By Jonathan Landay and Yeganeh Torbati

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Afghan-born father of Omar Mateen, the man police identified as the gunman who killed 50 people at a packed gay nightclub in Florida on Sunday, hosted a political show on an U.S.-based Afghan satellite channel that took a hard anti-Pakistan line.

In an interview with NBC News on Sunday, Seddique Mateen, also known as Mir Siddique, said his son's rampage had "nothing to do with religion."

He described an incident in downtown Miami in which his son saw two men kissing in front of his wife and child and he became very angry.

"We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident," NBC News quoted him as saying. "We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country."

Seddique Mateen lives in Florida, according to public records, but it was not immediately known when came to the United States. He did not immediately return messages left on his phone, which appeared to be turned off, or respond to an email.

Omar Khatab, the owner of the California-based satellite channel Payam-e-Afghan, said in an interview that Seddique Mateen occasionally bought time on his channel to broadcast a show called "Durand Jirga," which focused in part on the disputed Durand Line, the frontier between Afghanistan and Pakistan demarcated by the Indian subcontinent's former British rulers.

"Three or four times a year, he would show up in Southern California," Khatab said in a phone interview on Sunday. "He'd talk for about two to three hours. He'd buy his own time and come here and broadcast and leave within a day."

Khatab said Seddique Mateen's political views were largely anti-Pakistan.

One of Seddique Mateen's videos refers to the "killer ISI" - the acronym for Pakistan's main military-run intelligence service - and says the agency is the "creator and father of the world's terrorism."

U.S. officials have accused Pakistani intelligence of backing violence against U.S. targets in Afghanistan, although Pakistan denies the allegations.

A U.S. congressman said Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old Florida resident and U.S. citizen, may have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State militant group.

U.S. officials cautioned that they had no immediate evidence of any direct connection with Islamic State or other foreign extremist group, nor had they uncovered any contacts between the gunman and any such group.

Fifty-three people were wounded in the rampage. It was the deadliest single U.S. mass shooting incident, eclipsing the 2007 massacre of 32 people at Virginia Tech university.

Seddique Mateen interviewed Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in January 2014, according to a video posted on his YouTube channel. The interview touched on economic development and youth unemployment in Afghanistan. Khatab said Mateen conducted the interview in Kabul and brought it to California for broadcast.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YY109

Look into those 3 photographs from the beginning. Increasing radicalism is clearly visible from 1 to 3 photograph. In third photograph, he seems totally radicalized. US should identify them from their face and keep a watch on them.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Jihad means attack and convert all those who do not believe in Islam. Do not tell lie here. 1500 hundred years of history of Islam says otherwise.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I am yet to see any mulla standing in front of any innocent and defending the innocent's freedom with his life.
while we see many Hindus defending Muslim riot victims in Gujarat and many others parts of India, the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind tracks riot victims and innocents lodged in prisons, and ensures first that they are believers of islam before taking up their cases. if Hindus were to do the same before helping riots victims, they will be called bigots, to put it mildly.

kufr. however, it is not kufr when you offer namaz in a Gurudwaara or Ganesh pandaal when invited.

take an outing on an evening during ramzan to eat the stuff being sold by hawkers, & then once again during a night preferably with a muslim friend. note the difference.

the right was given by none other than the grand idol of the idol-haters.

add one more question. are non-muslims going to jannah?!

Rizvi Khan

Country flag

First you answer all the questions that I asked before.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
@genius @Rizvi Khan
Where are you guys?
Taking nap or something?
Prove your innocence. I will fight for you.

@OneGrimPilgrim please read above posts. We got some material for future reference.
Why should I prove my innocence to you? I mean who are you? Supreme Court ka judge hai kya ki tujhe samjhau.

I have not in my previous posts said negative comments about any religion.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
You forgot that taj attack was RSS sajish. Kasab was Amarsing of RSS.
No it wasn't it was done by IsI and every one knows it. Too bad if you don't know it.

But there was some Sadhvi case about saffron terror or something. I have forgotten

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Jihad means attack and convert all those who do not believe in Islam. Do not tell lie here. 1500 hundred years of history of Islam says otherwise.
When did you read about jihad or Islam? Show me proof where does it say jihad means killing some one.

What about history of Christians? Didn't you read that or Jews or Hindus power is war hungry u know that don't blabber

Ancient Indian

First you answer all the questions that I asked before.
So when asked about your record, you simply ask another question.

All I asked is what did Islam do to humanity to think it as religion of peace.
If we turn the pages of history, it is your religion that is the cause of millions sorrow.
Don't deny it.

If I am wrong, please give me references about your religion when it became religion of compassion and peace.

Ancient Indian

Why should I prove my innocence to you? I mean who are you? Supreme Court ka judge hai kya ki tujhe samjhau.

I have not in my previous posts said negative comments about any religion.
Because I am very important. For all my life, I was told what your people did to the country and the world in general.
How you butchered innocent's in the name of religion.
Here you are saying some thing different.

I want you to back up your claims.
Show me when your religion showed compassion to the humanity?
Why are the mullahs all around the world not fighting against ISIS and other terrorist organisation?
If you are really that much good.
You would have cleaned the shit in MiddleEast and made the life of people there happier.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Human is born to be nice, but once at certain age it enters religious dogma, it becomes unpredictable.
Here in Orlando shooting, the guy was a gay but was unable to accept it because of strong religious influence on him.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
When did you read about jihad or Islam? Show me proof where does it say jihad means killing some one.

What about history of Christians? Didn't you read that or Jews or Hindus power is war hungry u know that don't blabber
I don't think that there would ever be another big proof in world history about Jihad and radical Islam. Watch Syria.
IS, FATAH, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, AQAP, BOKO HARAM, JEM, LET, TTP, AQIS, TALIBAN, JABHAT-AL-NUSRA, AHRAR-AH-SHAM, PKK are all proof of the concept of Jihad in Islam. Now don't lecture us by saying that Islam and these elements do not have anything to do with each other. Each one of these work on the principle of Jihad prescribed in the book that has been written centuries ago.

Now name some Christian terror groups and Hindu terror groups that killed people in such a magnanimity. That fact is all Muslims are not terrorists but most of the terrorists are Muslims and you can't deny it.

Calling 9/11 inside job and a conspiracy by Jews shows your lack of knowledge and denial. If you can post valid and established sources, you are very much welcome.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles