50 killed in Orlando, Florida, US shooting

Country flag
hence proved that any mulla can be brainwashed anytime. his passport must have paki stamp
There is already extreme islamophobia here in USA it has become a platform for presidential candidate trump. This incident happened at the worst time when the economy is in the gutter people are discontented , drugs and alcohol abuse is rampant and everyone is paranoid as hell.
This also happened during Ramzan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackwater

There is already extreme islamophobia here in USA it has become a platform for presidential candidate trump. This incident happened at the worst time when the economy is in the gutter people are discontented , drugs and alcohol abuse is rampant and everyone is paranoid as hell.
This also happened during Ramzan .

ramzan is a joke. As i mentioned in my earlier post my eyewitness account. No pakis working with me in my work place practice Ramadan. they eat and drink daru everyday. one came late today because he had hangover over Saturday night party

happy to see paki becoming kufur in UK

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There is already extreme islamophobia here in USA it has become a platform for presidential candidate trump. This incident happened at the worst time when the economy is in the gutter people are discontented , drugs and alcohol abuse is rampant and everyone is paranoid as hell.This also happened during Ramzan .

But... but.... in that super holy month of Ramzan, all of those super Holy people are supposed to spread love,peace and brotherhood and..... FORGIVENESS. :nono:

Islam is the religion of Peace after all. :namaste: :namaste: :namaste:

Country flag
Florida is like a paradise in USA it is a place where lot of people retire to and enjoy life from the colder states. This has really shocked the nation. Many are criticizing Obama for not calling it a terror attack . If this kind of mentality prevails trump may get his victory.

Neo

Neo this is not speculation check the link. He is a Pashtun but this is all irrelevant. He was born in NYC and in USA his whole life he was American. They are still trying to find link to terror groups but this seems almost more like a hate crime. The link I provided is interesting if true his father once tried to run for afghan presidency. He doesn't fit the usual terrorist
Mold but these kind of incidents make it bad for all Muslims even though the actions are from very few.

According to his ex wife to whom he wad married for 8 years, Omar was mentally unstable and a history of domestic violance. He father mentioned the he saw a gay couple kissing on the street in front of his child and lost it.

It's obviously a matter of hate crime. I don't see the relevance where his father hailed from. He was born in New York and he is an American.

Blackwater

Florida is like a paradise in USA it is a place where lot of people retire to and enjoy life from the colder states. This has really shocked the nation. Many are criticizing Obama for not calling it a terror attack . If this kind of mentality prevails trump may get his victory.

No LF , i just saw media report where obama has said its a terror attack, even FBI spokesman also said the same

Country flag
According to his ex wife to whom he wad married for 8 years, Omar was mentally unstable and a history of domestic violance. He father mentioned the he saw a gay couple kissing on the street in front of his child and lost it.

It's obviously a matter of hate crime. I don't see the relevance where his father hailed from. He was born in New York and he is an American.
The access to guns in USA is to easy. That is something politicians always avoid addressing.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Those "mentally stable" crap doesn't work anymore. Don't spread rumors as told by ISI.These days ISI is sending e-terrorists like you spreading rumors and misinformation but are caught and slapped tight.

He was a PROVEN ISIS sympathizer and under watch list of US Intelligence agencies.He himself said he was inspired by ISIS.He should have got lost in those Tribal area in Pakistan where he belongs to and where Bacchabazi(GAY PEDOPHILE) is a age old tradition and accepted as a part of culture.

He was a TERRORIST and a Muslim... a common combo these days whenever terrorism happens and also related to Pakistan. :truestory:

Blackwater

what about pashtun doing bachabaazi and gandubaazi???

there are more pashtun gay than Americans

more over that is the problem with Muslims. they want to impose their fuc..king laws in foreign land..

Country flag
The access to guns in USA is to easy. That is something politicians always avoid addressing. Many guns used in the military are bought by the public it is a huge business . This guy used an ar-15 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Blackwater

The access to guns in USA is to easy. That is something politicians always avoid addressing.

Q is not guns ..if not guns . they would use maashaati or sword or pressure cooker bomb

Q is mullla mindset

Neo

That is exactly the problem. Everyone has a gun and mass shootings are a common thing in USA.

Country flag
Those "mentally stable" crap doesn't work anymore. Don't spread rumors as told by ISI.These days ISI is sending e-terrorists like you spreading rumors and misinformation but are caught and slapped tight.

He was a PROVEN ISIS sympathizer and under watch list of US Intelligence agencies.He himself said he was inspired by ISIS.He should have got lost in those Tribal area in Pakistan where he belongs to and where Bacchabazi is a age old tradition and accepted as a part of culture.

He was a TERRORIST and a Muslim... a common combo these days whenever terrorism happens and also related to Pakistan. :truestory:
The FBI had brought him in for questioning twice if they suspected him they should have went hard on him. They would have known if he was mentally unstable and not released him.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That is exactly the problem. Everyone has a gun and mass shootings are a common thing in USA.
Just like Pakistan has gun problem and then 80,000 people killed in Terrorist attacks including butchering of 150 kids of Army.

You are a idiot who is relating it to gun problem...it's simply a ISLAMIC Terrorism who want to terrorize local people.Your terrorist brother Omar Siddiqui Mateen is helping TRUMP.

Country flag

Neo

Neo he worked for a private security company for almost 9 years where he was required to carry firearms. I am absolutely sure they had a screening process if he held this position. They must have screened for mental illness . Almost all ex wife's will say their husbands were mentally unstable.

If he had links to IS, they would probably have know don't you think? My bet is still on hate crime.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Neo he worked for a private security company for almost 9 years where he was required to carry firearms. I am absolutely sure they had a screening process if he held this position. They must have screened for mental illness . Almost all ex wife's will say their husbands were mentally unstable.

The link this e-terrorist provided is a Paki source and from where other sources would pick up.

Paki sources were quick to provide "news"... chor ki dadi mein tinka.

Blackwater

If he had links to IS, they would probably have know don't you think? My bet is still on hate crime.

ok if we accept, that its a hate crime, then why hate????. its amerika not Pakistan or Afghanistan where being gay is taboo...

this is my point, Muslims no matter from where tries to impose their own law in foreign land.

they must respect law of their land they live:cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3:

pmaitra

This is a very sad incident. Just got the news.

While the perpetrator might have been influenced by ISIS ideology, the only thing that separates him from the likes of Ted Cruz and other raving Christian bigots is that the latter don't actually carry out such attacks.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles