50 cent army

AAiox Xin

The self hating American or Westerner - person who talks obsessively about the decline of the West, but claiming to be from there.

The US politico - Taking an extreme position on US right or left wing politics and using it to distract from discussions about China or good news about the US or the West in general.

The "Poor" American - A person claiming to be an impoverished American that is part of a wave of poverty sweeping the nation (though they are on the Internet posting comments on news stories).

The US radical - Taking an anti-government position and calling for the ouster of both political parties, with a very cynical outlook that nothing can ever improve.

The racial stereotype - They will pose as different races, claiming bias or racism on articles that have nothing to do with race. They will do this to make the conversation bitter and unpleasant on something that was otherwise a good story. They will often use outdated racial terms and grievances that no longer apply.

The racist - They will pose as racists, saying incredibly racist things to destroy a good discussion that is pro-West or anti-dictatorship. They use stereotypes and racial terms that are outdated and English grammar that is strange, and so they are somewhat obvious.

The angry Muslim - They will pose as angry Muslims, and add to a chorus of anti-West sentiment. Though their use of language and Islamic terms is odd and seems scripted.

The disgruntled Native American - They will pose as Native Americans but not convincingly, as they do not seem to understand their culture or the current reality of their integration in US society. They will of course, have nothing but angry tirades to say but it will not be consistent with the views of real Natives that Americans know in person.

The flame starter - They will start pointless arguments in a range of discussion forums (Apple vs Microsoft vs Google), gays vs straights, religious vs non-religious. All given away by unusual English usage and outdated/absurd discussion points.

The divider - They will try to divide nations of the West or potential allies against China. They will post as Americans mocking Indians, Indians mocking Americans, Europeans mocking Americans, and so on and so forth. Using racial and cultural stereotypes to cause further argument and disagreement.

The dissident - They will pose as Japanese or South Koreans that are pro-China, and want the US military to leave Asia.

The doubter - They will cast doubt on US military capabilities, US economy, US stability. The same with Europe on articles relating to Europe.

The exaggerator - They will exaggerate the military and technology capabilities of Iran, North Korea, and China. For example, claiming that North Korea was capable of sinking a US carrier and trying to cause worry and doubt in general.

The weak allies - They will pose as Americans, seeing no need to provide security for South Korea, or being unwilling to help. And suggesting we abandon our presence in Asia.

The killjoy - Articles of good news get dismissed as lies or exaggerations. Or various means are used to distract from the good news. On many youtube videos (especially those with 1 million+ or trending) they will start completely random racial or nationalistic arguments that have little or nothing to do with the content of the video. Or they will argue different genres of music, in a very exaggerated and confrontational way that includes cues from poor English grammar usage.

There are many other types of posts but these are some that are somewhat common in US social media right now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
OK.

There is no 50cent army.

They have graduated to a full $.

Happy?

But say what you want, they are clever, slimy little twats who love to flood the internet with photos and total crap!

And spout the quotations of Chairman Mao, as duly amended by Dung, Hu and why (any name like that in the Politburo?)

Soon they will will have Jumping Jack called Jumping!

Good chaps actually.

More so in India, since Circus has been banned because it is felt that circuses were cruel to animals!

What you have mentioned is what we see in our forum.

They are such fun!

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Duh???? what are you trying to post.

Also please do us a courtesy of introducing yourself.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Duh???? what are you trying to post.

Also please do us a courtesy of introducing yourself.
He is saying that the Chinese are twats and minges and Booty.

Sure he should introduced himself in the Introduction.

huaxia rox

The flame starter - They will start pointless arguments in a range of discussion forums (Apple vs Microsoft vs Google), gays vs straights, religious vs non-religious. All given away by unusual English usage and outdated/absurd discussion points.
i just compared apple and nokia phones the other day.....although in chinese forum.....and not mentioned on purpose.....where r my 50 cents???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i just compared apple and nokia phones the other day.....although in chinese forum.....and not mentioned on purpose.....where r my 50 cents???
I thought there are no beggars in China! :shock:

File your demand in sextupulate and submit it to your nearest Communist bureau and wait for your 50c.

sky

Doesn't matter where you come from but you should be loyal to the country you live in or you should leave. There are many extreme muslim's who live in the uk but have any love for the country they live in. Even though many are 2 or 3 rd generation brit's,as you can imagine this annoys most people here .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Doesn't matter where you come from but you should be loyal to the country you live in or you should leave. There are many extreme muslim's who live in the uk but have any love for the country they live in. Even though many are 2 or 3 rd generation brit's,as you can imagine this annoys most people here .
They will hardly leave.

They will look at the gift horse in the teeth and then demand that it should be of gold.

I am talking basically about the Pakistanis, who return to the womb of terrorism and then teach the infidels of Britain a lesson. If not through bombing, at least by being social nuisance.

Fortunately, the British Intelligence and Police have got sharper and are quick to kick them hard on their seats!

sky

Your right about mi5 and mi6 ,they have managed to foil many threats regarding terrorism which targeted the olympics . The one thing that's common when the police foil a terror threat is people of pakistan origin being involved .

Our government was so concerned about the threat ,the overseas aid that Britian gives pakistan was massively increased so we can enjoy a terror free time during the olympic's . As a taxpayer it make's me sick, but as someone who loves the country they were born in i feel it's worth it. At the moment the world spotlight is on britian and we don't won't them ruining a event that has cost more the £ 5 billion to put on...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Our government was so concerned about the threat ,the overseas aid that Britian gives pakistan was massively increased so we can enjoy a terror free time during the olympic's
One cannot buy people who have no morality or character.

They take huge sums from the US and yet they are not happy.

Giving them money is a sureshot way to ensure that there are better facilities created for terror training.

One must remember that Pakistan has officially accepted that these terrorists are their 'strategic assets'.

That money will be well and fruitfully utilised by the ISI.

sky

Our government know's its state sponsored terrorism but they are an american ally even though not a trusted one, not to mention the enemy within .

1 million people of pakistan origin living here,who they are trying to keep happy by making out britian cares about pakistan. We have just made it harder for brit's to bring wife's or husbands here ,the person sponsoring the would be wife/husband must earn a average salary . This is because the system has been abused by pakistanis who bring in a wife ,who will never work in her life have at least 5 children and claim benefits for a long time.

People of pakistan origin don't earn the average salary so it will keep a lot of people out,thank god..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And they can bring in four!

sky

And they can bring in four!
Not any more, to bring 4 people the income one must earn is more then £30000 pa . And that's for say a wife plus 3 kids .The system is getting tougher due to morons who abuse a decent and just welfare system.

I left school at 17 and have been full time employment since then, ive never claimed dole.

My wife found work within 3 months of arriving here . i got married to my wife who i met and married in India when i was 21 ,She's in India now with the kids on summer holiday. She's never claimed anything other then maternity benefit ,which you only can claim if you've worked.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles