5 kg heroin recovered from cement bags imported from Pakistan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The worst dreams of customs officials came true following recovery of 5 kilogram of heroin valued at around Rs 25 crore in the international market from a cement bag sent in sealed goods train from Pakistan on Saturday.

This is the first recovery of narcotics from Amritsar rail cargo which happened within a week's time after recovery of 10 kilogram heroin and Rs 16 lakh Fake Indian Currency Notes from goods train that arrived Attari, India from Pakistan on May 25th.

5 kg heroin recovered from cement bags imported from Pakistan - The Times of India

MMS should be tried for treason. :frusty::frusty:
Why exactly should MMS be tried for treason? What will you have to say if the one who smuggled this is linked to Akali/BJP member?

Enough of your daily dose of MMS bashing. It's getting quite irritating. Is this all the intellectual minds of IIT capable of?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Is this height if lahori logic ? And why isn't she banned ? I don't get it. Or are mods having love affair with her.
You not liking someone doesn't mean everyone agrees with your PoV. Infractions are issued to those who deserve it. The mods know their jobs. Why don't you come up with something sensible in reply to what she has said instead of asking for a ban.

Sunder singh

pakistan suppier of fake currency. terrorist. drugs narco. guns. neuclear weapons etc etc

ashdoc

Country flag
He is as much indian as you are.and whats wrong if his daughter married a pakistani.If marrying ones daughter defines him to be indian or pakistani then Ex-Indian navy chief admiral ramdas should be a pakistani now coz his daughter too married a pakistani.BTW rumour is that from certain indian TV channels that Present Indian COAS Gen.B.K.singh's daughter-in-law is pakistani too?does that make him pakistani?
yeah , but dawood is permanently living in karachi now and works for ISI according to indian intelligence agencies , planning bomb blasts against india .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Because MMS was the leader who did sharm-el-sheikh. Infact you are like Digvijay singh who wants to save Indian Mujahideen ( aka Ajitr) . Enough of your paki love.Take this away from me.
Vajpayee showed his love in Lahore with a hug to Nawaz Sharief which resulted in 510 soldiers of India being martyred. When you cant argue, you start name calling. Shows your intellect. My love to hate Pakis well documented. Ask any member on the forum. I dont need to prove anything to a turd like you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So you are blaming Kargil on Vajpayee. Another lol comment from you. It is you who have become Congress mouthpiece aka Manish Tiwary. I mean everyone can see MMS love for Pakis except for you. Your love for Congress party is well known on this forum. And this is why you will justify Mumbai terrorist attack, Corruption even if Congress is 100 % responsible for it using typical equal-equal paki logic.

Offcourse not. How can Vajpayee be blamed for Kargil. It wasnt his fault. You are proving yourself to be more and more of an idiot.
Yeah, my love and hate for congress has been well documented. Again name calling when you cant do anything else and personal attack.

Now take this as a last warning and stop the non sense that you have been spouting around.

Adux

Country flag
Oh great now Pakistan loving Muslim, Pakistan loving Congress Cadet - Yusuf, your titles amaze me.

Idiots over here dont even know how complicated India-Pakistan situation is, which is even why Vajpayee and Jaswant Singh had a different take. Pakistan is a medium game, there is no short term solutions which wont hurt us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't take warnings from a Congress mouthpiece. It is you who are idiot who are defending MMS even if it is evident that he is short-selling the Country.
Stop converting this forum into another paid Congress mouth-piece.
MMS has been short selling the country but it has no relevance in this smuggling incident.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
MMS has been short selling the country but it has no relevance in this smuggling incident.
Why isn't he eager for trade with Pakistan ? Trust me if NDA comes in power and BJP makes peace with Pakistan i will abuse them too.

For me country comes before party.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
He is as much indian as you are.and whats wrong if his daughter married a pakistani.If marrying ones daughter defines him to be indian or pakistani then Ex-Indian navy chief admiral ramdas should be a pakistani now coz his daughter too married a pakistani.BTW rumour is that from certain indian TV channels that Present Indian COAS Gen.B.K.singh's daughter-in-law is pakistani too?does that make him pakistani?
The difference between Dawood and other Indians is that, other Indians have not committed a war on their country. Dawood is an international criminal and terrorist.

And since Dawood is traveling without an Indian passport, it appears he has acquired citizenship of another country.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
For a change I agree with ajtr, the reason why drugs are being smuggled into India is because of a demand, that is absolutely true.

@Banglaorean,

And this is only what has come out in the open. God knows how much more has slipped through undetected.

And some idiots in GoI still want to trade with these pigs! :rage:

1. Regarding fake currency, if not Pakistan then some other country. US is beseeched by this problem from all over the world, they haven't stopped trading with the world.
2. US, EU has a huge narcotics issue with drugs coming in from all corners of the world, they haven't shut their trade with the world.
These issues are the responsibilities of the Indian Govt.
3. We are already trading with Pakistan via intermediary countries, it makes more sense for our importers and exporters to import directly to cut costs and maximize benefits.
4. Trade plays a role in normalizing relations.
5. BSF folks from what I hear are involved in smuggling.

@Rahul

1 Due to India's domestic growth, we are facing a huge shortage of cement.
2. Pakistan is having no growth, they have excess capacities. Their prices are low, and supply is reliable.

Adux

Country flag
Hey gutter pig, i am yet to attend a RSS seminar. Whereas our porki-lover MMS has appointed FAI paid agent as Kashmir interlocutor.
You are really dumb arent you,

You think drugs come to India only through Pakistan, Do you know there are drug fields inside India?

BJP made more peace intiatives with Pakistan, to be honest. Heard what Advani and Jaswant speak about Pakistan? I will take Chidabaram anyday. Like it or not.

venkat

whether drug fileds in india are there or not is a different matter. Drugs coming from Pakistan is a very serious matter. Pakistan ISI game plan is to convert youngsters in punjab as drug addicts and make them living vegetables. Majority of our armed forces contain youngsters from punjab state.
Dont ever trust pakistan!!!!

Adux

Country flag
Another equal-equal comment by Congress lover.

BJP didn't surrender ala sharm-el-sheikh which Congress has done. BJP never said talks with Pakistan should be delinked with terrorism which Congress tried to do and failed.
Carry on doing equal-equal congress pig
Lahore Bus ride? Handshake with Kargil Planner, Sccumbing IC814. Nothing was given in Sharm el Sheikh, other than some few words. I am in agreement with you utter lack of direction by the Indian political masters and bureaucracy. And it is true, there is no difference between BJP and Congress, welcome to India. And Yes, My family is Congress oriented because my father when he was alive was a Congress Politican of repute here. But that doesnt mean, I am some blind supporter of congress, when my father's greatest friends are the BJP secretary and leaders of CPM parties. Politics is far more intriguing than you think

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
whether drug fileds in india are there or not is a different matter. Drugs coming from Pakistan is a very serious matter. Pakistan ISI game plan is to convert youngsters in punjab as drug addicts and make them living vegetables. Majority of our armed forces contain youngsters from punjab state.
Dont ever trust pakistan!!!!
lol...do you even know how easy it is to get drugs in India?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
lol...do you even know how easy it is to get drugs in India?
We had Nigerians running drug and prostitution rackets in my college when i was doing my engineering. Many of those in hostels use to snort.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lahore Bus ride? Handshake with Kargil Planner, Sccumbing IC814. Nothing was given in Sharm el Sheikh, other than some few words. I am in agreement with you utter lack of direction by the Indian political masters and bureaucracy. And it is true, there is no difference between BJP and Congress, welcome to India. And Yes, My family is Congress oriented because my father when he was alive was a Congress Politican of repute here. But that doesnt mean, I am some blind supporter of congress, when my father's greatest friends are the BJP secretary and leaders of CPM parties. Politics is far more intriguing than you think
You are talking as if nothing happened during Congress. Mumbai train attack 2006, Mumbai 26/11 and so on. But BJP never made a statement like we have a joint destiny with Pakistan.
BJP with all its fault has dealt with Pakistan better than Congress..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^@ bangalorean and @sehwag

1. India has some of the largest factories for manufacturing per-cursors to class A drugs, these raw materials are illegally shipped to narcotics manufacturers worldwide. And now the global drug cartels have started manufacturing these very addictive and lethal class a drugs here.

2. India also exports other contraband such as steroids, amphetamine salts which are illegal to be used without a doctor's guidance. We are one of the biggest suppliers.

3. Indian smugglers also divert away cheap generics and illegally export them abroad for more profits, forcing Indian consumers to buy more expensive branded medicines.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
For a change I agree with ajtr, the reason why drugs are being smuggled into India is because of a demand, that is absolutely true.

@Banglaorean,

1. Regarding fake currency, if not Pakistan then some other country. US is beseeched by this problem from all over the world, they haven't stopped trading with the world.
2. US, EU has a huge narcotics issue with drugs coming in from all corners of the world, they haven't shut their trade with the world.
These issues are the responsibilities of the Indian Govt.
3. We are already trading with Pakistan via intermediary countries, it makes more sense for our importers and exporters to import directly to cut costs and maximize benefits.
4. Trade plays a role in normalizing relations.
5. BSF folks from what I hear are involved in smuggling.
Everything is demand and supply based, there is no denying that. Yet, the world over, a critical part of the war against narcotics involves breaking the backs of the suppliers and supply lines. Law enforcement agencies are always on a relentless drive to stamp out suppliers. Yes, smugglers will relentlessly try to come up with alternative routes. But our job is to make it tough for them. Goods coming in from Pakistan are very very prone to such infusion of narcotics and other shit.

And continuing on the demand-supply discussion, we know that there is a demand for narcotics in Punjab. Now, what happens if the supply of narcotics increases manifold? Prices come down, it becomes more common, the problem spreads, access to drugs becomes easy. This practice of flooding the place with drugs has always been an agenda of the Paki deep state, we know that, don't we?

And the demand-supply argument holds for drugs, what about fake currency? Fake currency is an ISI plant, it is not some goonda type smuggler bribing someone to get his narcotics across. No matter which way you look at it, discovery of fake currency in legitimate shipments of goods is cause for a major diplomatic showdown and closure of trade routes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles