40,000 Indians to be allowed to work in Europe: Report

Blackwater

LONDON: At least 40,000 Indians may be allowed to work in Europe, including 12,000 in Britain alone, under a secret trade plan between the European Union and New Delhi, a media report said, citing leaked documents.

The EU has proposed that 40,000 Indian workers will be admitted to Europe without any labour market test as part of the plan to boost export trade with New Delhi, the 'Daily Mail' reported, quoting a leaked copy of the EU/India Free Trade Agreement, which is due to be signed later this year.

40,000 Indians to be allowed to work in Europe: Report - Times Of India

Blackwater

Europe need knowledge migrant badly.

I have seen myself, lot of indian KM coming in to Holland in the last 5 yrs.

Indian is good source of KM in EU

Blackwater

highly skilled , can be anybody

but i have seen more of IT and consultant type more in Holland, In UK doc and eng more

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hmmmm Nice.... India is sealing an agreement with the EU to facilitate Brain Drain... great going India...

Blackwater

Hmmmm Nice.... India is sealing an agreement with the EU to facilitate Brain Drain... great going India...
It's other way around. These km earned euros or pounds send back to India. here interest rates are very low no point keeping your money here. i also send my money in to India and make FCNR FDs. I get 9.5 % in India. In Holland it is 1.5% lollllllll

Holland give 30% tax rebate also to KM only..

More over these KM when work here get exposure and experience which can be usefull, when they go back to India

Last edited:
Reactions: nrj

BangersAndMash

Alot of Indians are also moving back to India! (starting a new business, doctors, etc).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's other way around. These km earned euros or pounds send back to India. here interest rates are very low no point keeping your money here. i also send my money in to India and make FCNR FDs. I get 9.5 % in India. In Holland it is 1.5% lollllllll

Holland give 30% tax rebate also to KM only..

More over these KM when work here get exposure and experience which can be usefull, when they go back to India
Let me tell you another statistic;)

Govt spends 1.7crore rupees for every MBBS candidate in AIIMS.... Now 90% of them leave India.... While the remaining 10% finish their Post graduation before leaving India.....:p... Now atleast they can serve a few hundred people here no???? And now tell me how much of that 1.7crore is being recovered from by the Govt????

And when the govt asks just one year of their service these faggarts start striking...

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Alot of Indians are also moving back to India! (starting a new business, doctors, etc).
This is true too, but for now its only a minority!!!!

But i dont blame them though!!!! IF the govt had not screwed us so much, they would not have migrated out....!!!! ---- the CONs... there was hope when the country was growing very fast now Thanks to the CONs, it has been put on a break again...

Blackwater

Govt spends 1.7crore rupees for every MBBS candidate in AIIMS.... Now 90% of them leave India.... While the remaining 10% finish their Post graduation before leaving India.....:p... Now atleast they can serve a few hundred people here no???? And now tell me how much of that 1.7crore is being recovered from by the Govt????

And when the govt asks just one year of their service these faggarts start striking...
baap bada na bhaiya sabse bara ruppiya

ejazr

Ambassador
With EU economy in bad situation, this will actually develop anti-India feelings in EU. And 40,000 jobs is really peanuts when compared to our population and the EU economy. Already the UK press is potraying it as negative
Secret EU deals forces Britain to take in 12,000 Indian workers despite soaring unemployment | Mail Online

The GCC which has a smaller economy and lesser population as almost 8 million Indians working there at present and even they don't make such a big deal about Indian workers there despite Indians being the biggest migrant group in these countries.

pmaitra

baap bada na bhaiya sabse bara ruppiya
Well said.

Correct me if I am wrong. Given a chance to live and work in the US, you will surely take that option up, won't you? I am pretty sure you won't stay back in India to 'serve the motherland.'

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well said.

Correct me if I am wrong. Given a chance to live and work in the US, you will surely take that option up, won't you? I am pretty sure you won't stay back in India to 'serve the motherland.'
Well then you dont know me or my college. DO you know the success rate of the medicos who take up USMLE(united state medical licensing exams) from my college(Madras medical college)??? It is 100% ;) . So i am not gloating when i say i can get into US anytime i want. But i wont be coming there, not because of my inability but because i have chosen not to .

I can give countless justifications for my answer, but it will steer this thread out of topic.

And i dont think you understood what i meant by my previous post. Understand what i have meant in my post before making it something personal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles