4 Pakistani Soldiers Die in Avalanche

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
ISLAMABAD: The military says an avalanche in the northern mountains has killed four soldiers while 22 others have been rescued after ''heroic efforts'' by Pakistan Army.

Wednesday's military statement says the 26 troops came under a huge flow of snow late on Tuesday night near the district of Astore in northern Pakistan.

Avalanche kills four soldiers in Astore - DAWN.COM

May Allah keep on launching Avalanches on Paki Ghazi soldiers.

Haman10

Re: 4 Pakistani Warriors of Allah Die in Avalanche

The term "warriors of allah" is a little bit racist . Don't u think ? Your problem with pakistan (we also have problems with them) has nothing to do with islam

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

The term "warriors of allah" is a little bit racist . Don't u think ? Your problem with pakistan (we also have problems with them) has nothing to do with islam

Thread Title Changed.

Neo

RIP and salute to these brave men who died rescueing a stranded Polish team of climbers.

Blackwater

RIP and salute to these brave men who died rescueing a stranded Polish team of climbers.
its foolish of polish to visit pakistan in this time .

Hope pakis gazi army has allotted some of its AID fund for early warning avalanche radars especially after gayari toda

Blackwater

if u referring to word GAZI than sorry this word is only reserved for pakistanis, .only they can be GAZI ,rest of muslim duniya are not worth for this title

Global Defence

New threads

Articles