30 something big planes on XAC factory, including KJ600!

Discussion in 'China' started by rockdog, Aug 27, 2018.

1. vishnugupt

vishnugupt Regular Member

here, you bias came out in open, China hates Muslims while totally ignoring Islamic terrorism which is actually the reason for the brutal crackdown in some of the provinces. "The consensus among the outside observers" is a propaganda though most of the Chinese people are being persecuted by Communism rather than by any religion

2. Jackd

Jackd Regular Member

What has come out in the open is your bias towards everyone's favorite Global times and the communist party. Give me the statistics to prove that Uighurs are a terrorist threat. No international organisation has listed them as a tour group, even Chinese themselves haven't asked other countries to list them as a terror threat. So, quit you bullshit and inform yourself about the realities. Stop making your own.

3. vishnugupt

vishnugupt Regular Member

As you said, communist hate religion then why they hate Muslims ? Why not Islam? why not Islamic republics or Shariya driven countries? You just trapped yourself, Either you say Communist are bad or Islam itself is a problem

4. Jackd

Jackd Regular Member

Oh man, it is pointless to debate with you. Islam is the religion and muslims are people who believe in the religion, when you don't even know the basics, why do you have to dive headlong into a debate just to prove your non existent point. Just read on the issue a little bit and then confront me with facts. I am just presenting you the facts that I have gathered and I am not putting you down, I just want to inform you what is going.