25 dead in twin blasts in Karachi

Blackwater

Karachi: 40 killed, as VIPs enjoy full security at Sharmila's engagement

KARACHI: One of Karachi's worst bomb blasts killed 40 people including women and children and left 135 others wounded on Sunday, as the police and rangers of the entire city apparently remained deployed on security of dignitaries at an engagement ceremony of a provincial advisor.:lol::lol:

People of the ill-fated residential area of Abbas Town were struck by a high intensity bomb and were left on their own to carry out the rescue and relief activities, as almost all the security personnel of the city remained engaged in providing their services to the dignitaries at the engagement of Sindh Chief Minister's Advisor Sharmila Farooqui at Mohatta Palace - a posh location of the city.

Till last reports, residents of the area were trying to pull the people out of the rubble on self-help basis as no government team or machinery was deployed to carry out the rescue work at the terror-hit Abbas Town.

Forty people including women and children were killed and 135 others sustained injuries after a powerful blast ripped through the densely populated area of the provincial capital.

- See more at: Karachi: 40 killed, as VIPs enjoy full security at Sharmilas engagement - geo.tv

one

Pakis are hard hitters and only 45 on the score, sad indeed.:rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shia are muslims

and Majority of the shia in pakistan are indians fav pakistani..the Punjabis

hazara are just 6lac in pakistan

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakis also have same problem like India Politicians ,Bureaucrats & VIP's get good security cover with top intelligence :hail::thumb::mad:

Common man suffers the terrorist wrath , my sincere condolence to those who have lost their life:namaste:

If terrorist have a problem with govt , they have to go to politicians & kill but not the innocent civilians who have nothing to do but end up in cross fire:mad:

Blackwater

35 dead bodies are laying in EDHI centre apart from 50 died yesterday. Ary news

35+50=85:sad::sad::sad:

Blackwater

Pakis also have same problem like India Politicians ,Bureaucrats & VIP's get good security cover with top intelligence :hail::thumb::mad:

Common man suffers the terrorist wrath , my sincere condolence to those who have lost their life:namaste:

If terrorist have a problem with govt , they have to go to politicians & kill but not the innocent civilians who have nothing to do but end up in cross fire:mad:
there is lot of differences between pakis and indian politicians.

No,1 difference= all paki politicians are foreign nationals:lol::lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistanis seem to have lost their path.

They are totally engrossed in fighting each other, be the the Taliban or the sectarian internecine warfare.

The lives of Shias and the minorities seem to have no value in Pakistan and it is not worth the candle to be a Shia in Pakistan!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Shia are muslims

and Majority of the shia in pakistan are indians fav pakistani..the Punjabis

hazara are just 6lac in pakistan
That is true Shias are Muslims.

Why cannot the Sunnis of Pakistan understand that? That has always been my question.

Blackwater

First Hindus, Sikh and christian are targeted and now shias,, i wonder who will be next in pakistan:confused::confused:

Shredder

Country flag

She is advisor to CM of sindh.

LOL! Advisor eh? More like his !@#$%..well you guys know what I mean right :lol:

On a serious note..I think India and other countries must take up this issue at the UN :namaste: (systematic killing of shias in Pakistan)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis also have same problem like India Politicians ,Bureaucrats & VIP's get good security cover with top intelligence :hail::thumb:

These are bomb blasts and done by Paki terrorists... the question is less about overall security but terrorist activities and their sick ideology which belongs to 7th century.Pakistan is involved in most of the blasts in India and now against minorities of it's own.These Paki terrorists would find soft targets very easily and also attack security establishments.Even the most secured areas have been attacked so definitly it's not the case of "providing security".

Pakis have nurtured terrorism for decades and this has badly backfired and their house is on fire.

These terrorists would not go to govt because they want a extremist "govt" of their own ruling Pakistan and then region and the world domination.

First Hindus, Sikh and christian are targeted and now shias,, i wonder who will be next in pakistan:confused::confused:
Add Ahmediyas...even their graves are dug up and broken. Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore

Blackwater

Interesting and typical paki thing.

After bomb blast people started looting stuff,jewelery/watches/ of injured and dead
..:shocked::shocked:

:cool2::cool2:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This is really going south for the neighbors.
Please, nobody should disturb them. It is very important that they finish what they've started.
Soon the Shias would either be extinct or bite back via insurgencies popping up in every second corner of Pakistan.

Regards,
Virendra

natarajan

Found this pic in circulation... :shocked:

Is it a state sponsered terrorism against Shias???

Timeline Photos | Facebook
why should we worry as they want land of pure after 1947 and got separate nation for peace loving religion ,so we need not worry about it.unlike few cases where they didt go for partition after independence like srilanka

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I have seen this pic years ago. So, this is not the correct picture reflecting current attack in question.
Ok... thats why I asked since that FB site has lot of Shia related stuff so wasnt sure about the date.

Nonethless its a part of the bigger picture ie Systematic Genocide of Shia by Paki Sunnis.:tsk:

One of my friend (a Shia) went to pilgrimage last year and one of the buses in their whole convoy got massacared as they stayed somewhere in Pakistan.He came back horrified and sad.He cant believe that Pakistan was created for Muslims but Muslims are not safe.He even have few relatives who tell serious security situation issues in Pakistan. :tsk:

Pakis have lost their track and the way seems to be destruction/chaos and ultimate partition.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
^^It is sad for Pakistanis but its a blessing for India because Pak can no longer do propaganda that Indian is not safe for muslims. Now muslims feel more safe in India than Pakistan. Pakistan is sending a wrong message and it only strengthens the argument that Pakistan is facing an identity crisis and its concept of two-nation theory on which it was founded has abysmally failed. But for India its (TNT) is a blessing because we got rid of fanatics.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If Shias got enraged and took up arms then Pakis would be in deep trouble since Shias are about 20-25% of Paki population.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles