246 killed in massive factory fires in Pak

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Why is everbody crying here for dead pakis ?

Across the border they all hope for us to be killed---remember that .
Why do you ask this question in the context of this tragedy which has taken the loved ones from so many families? Just try to be human before of any religion or any nationality.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Personally, I am not comfortable with celebrating or laughing at things like accidents or natural disasters.

I don't mind celebrating when terrorists (groomed in the early days by Paki Army) attack military installations and destroy a few planes, such as PNS Mehran attack. However, it does not seem quite right to celebrate air crashes or natural disasters or industrial accidents, all of which are unfortunately for them, all too frequent in Pakistan.

Blackwater

nobody here is celebrating deaths. We are discussing lawlessness and corruption ,mafiaraj which led to these deaths

ashdoc

Country flag
Why do you ask this question in the context of this tragedy which has taken the loved ones from so many families? Just try to be human before of any religion or any nationality.
all this humanity will bring us down . why are indians so humane and vegetarian and mild ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Latest is that Mafia of karachi, lit up that factory after the owner refused to give bhatta several times.
Re: bhattakhori, it is true that almost all businesses in Karachi pay hafta/bhatta/protection money. And they are not the sort of people you want to mess with.

It is entirely possible that these goons could've burned down this factory.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sad incident. RIP.

Let's see who is behind this.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
nobody here is celebrating deaths. We are discussing lawlessness and corruption ,mafiaraj which led to these deaths
I was referring specifically to ashdoc's post.

To each his own - if he (or anyone else) wants, feel free to celebrate these deaths. Personally, I am not comfortable with it - that is all I'm saying!

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
even for that they dont have money.

According to locals some of the families are so poor they dont have money for the last rights...well i was told pakistan is rich as arabs:confused::confused::confused::confused://
Huzur maulana Al-Blackullah,lagta hai aap nehi sudherne wale..Agreed but ye bichare kar bhi kya sakte hain it's not their fault..when their Dimwit suicidal general's/politicians are busy preparing for the "THOUSAND!! year Unicorn war" with super-duper weapon's like "Dabur,Gandphati mizziles" Dehshatgard fast attack craft,jf-17 Bandar fighter & Al-khali tank" with Yevil-India! And not to forget people like "We came from Arapia on safeed ghoda's we're white,tall,tight arsed& pure Mr. gazwa-a-hind His holiness who i think is all set to claim jajia from Yevil Hendoos and fight the next Star War with India on the moon!! Aur Bakistan ko kya chahiye,Bakistan to Supa-pawa ho gaya na bhai.no??

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Why is everbody crying here for dead pakis ?

Across the border they all hope for us to be killed---remember that .
Can you please read the ashdoc post again than respond to our post? This fellow is openly questioning the humanity in us so therefore the question arises why do we have to get to a level which is uncalled for?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
all this humanity will bring us down . why are indians so humane and vegetarian and mild ?
It has not brought down countries like USA and her allies, Why do you have doubt about our will to respond to challenges on our borders? One has to learn to separate the issues in our daily life than respond to the occasion accordingly be it written or verbal response. The factory workers who died in this industrial accident also have families to support and were in no way posing direct threat to rest of the world.

After posting the least you can do is reflect on what you have stated and than respond to my post. I am in no way soft hearted when it comes to the security of my JanamBhumi be it external or internal. I have no intention of getting into a prolonged debate over your reaction to the tragedy. Sooner or later individuals tell rest of the world as to what they are made off and that is the case with you as well. I have my way of judging the issues and you have your way to do the same. Good Luck.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles