23 people killed in Pakistan as Suicide bomber struck

Raj30

Rage

DFI TEAM
Now, in typical fashion the Pakis will blame India for every firecracker that goes off in Pakistan.

Poseidon

Country flag
Reuters journalist Katharine Houreld is reporting that TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid claims responsibility for Quetta funeral attack.
@Blackwater @farhan_9909

Last edited by a moderator:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
1 funeral invited 38 more funerals :rofl: Pakistan me funeral hi funeral ko kheenchta hai :rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
1 funeral invited 38 more funerals :rofl: Pakistan me funeral hi funeral ko kheenchta hai :rofl:
These terrorists which Pakistanis breeds, trained, funded, armed and supported are now killing their very own. Every day their are bomb blast, now it is so bad that people wont even dare to go to their funeral.

world is like a mirror what you throw at others come back to you.

ladder

Country flag
BW her gifts wont stop so easily.
Sir, She will get so many gifts for the whole of the year that she would ask for no more. Forget Idee she would not even wish for her birthday gift.

And all that would be achieved without Indian agencies spending a penny for them.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
No more sympathy for pakistan now....they deserve this.....now 1 more attack by pakistani national bird will be a real IFTAARI....

bose

Country flag
What you see in Pakistan is Karma... a nation state based on the principle of hate rate for MANKIND is bound to get back in BLOOD... I saw a Pakistani victim crying yesterday on the bombing in Quetta that took 30 people... Today you see the murderer of 166 people in Mumbai is leading a prayer in Lahore... This country destined to suffer and rot...

Raj30

Khalid Khan "@khalidkhan787 1h

Update: 4 killex 20 injured in attack at Jamia Faruqia, eastern bypass Quetta #Pakistan

Ex- Balochistan minister Ali Jattak claims attack on Jamia Faruqia Quetta was attempt on his life that killed 21 including 10 yr old child
Expand

Ex-Balochistan Minister Ali Madad Jattak says 21 killed in attack on Jamia Faruqia Quetta, says he was there

DEJAVU

Rip to these all people...
Don't make joke on life my brothers.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Rip to these all people...
Don't make joke on life my brothers.
we are not making jokes on dead innocents idiot.....only pakistan whose real name should be Terrorstan deserves all this and this is what we are saying.....

Jaisi karni vaisi bharni....same is happning with your Terrorstan today.....

now go and eat your donkey meat biryani on Eidi.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles