23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

Discussion in 'China' started by Armand2REP, Apr 26, 2010.

1. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe Regular Member

movement of 1,00,000 troops is not a joke lets wait & see, is suspicion is there even after capture of Top Ranking Thugs, till this day, sucess of NW, Bajur & Swat Operation(singling out the talk about holding ground) then the simple thing is we don't need any one's NOC

it was ISI official which broke the news that Hakeem is alive, not CIA

TTP chief Hakimullah survived US drone attack: ISI official

if there would not been 'intelligence sharing', we would not have heard word 'joint operations' very often, the trust deficit is there but is getting lower every passing day & Americans were talking about shift in Pakistan's attitude long time back now

CIA's credibility is kinda under question when it couldn't single out a 'Triple Agent' in their ranks, which ultimately lead to killing of CIA agents & that I am sure were of 'high rank'

Bomber who killed CIA operatives in Afghanistan was triple agent

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
    Zaki likes this.
  2. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

I'm waiting and watching for the day when it happens

Who claimed that HM was dead in the first place??. It was Pakistan.

3. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe Regular Member

Yes it did, because there was a video in which Hakeem was seen been targetted, he was at least injured thats obvious without a shadow of doubt, now it is ISI who has claimed him to be alive

you have got to understand that if these thugs can have a Triple agent in CIA this means they are 'good', they have the ability to feed wrong info as well

4. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

That's why people don't believe what Pakistan says. Before proclaiming a person dead, you need to have a look at the dead body otherwise the person should be presumed not dead. That's the standard operating procedure anywhere.

Even if ISI claims that HM is alive now, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt given past lapses in declaring people dead who coincidentally arise from the grave and declare themselves alive. Wonders never cease in Pakistan.

5. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe Regular Member

first these thugs are good at intel very good indeed, even BM was declared dead & the TTP never accepted it after a long time, no dead body was seen in that case, even in that case things were first decided by the video from drone & after wards came in video with BM's dead body

Hakeem turned out to be extremely lucky in this case & given his profile he won't survive much longer

you don't want to accept everything from ISI is another issue

6. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Load, i read your post. While its not inaccurate, i failed to see the relevance in this thread. Drop the matter.

7. Solid Beast

Solid Beast New Member

There's no point in arguing with the younger generation of Pakistani's who chose to tow the policies of deceit and ignorance and ignore the root cause of all this, nor is there a point in arguing with Pakistani's who have a 1 dimensional view of the world and are knee deep in disinformation. These guys get a bit of news and gossip from some local yokels and it becomes gospel. The formation of the Taliban by the Pakistani Inter Services Intelligence agency and the un-ending support of religious fanatical militants from Kashmir to Afghanistan is a topic that is always side-skirted in the most subtle and clever of ways. If you think that currently Pakistan is winning this so called war then you are mistaken. The problem is so bad that these MF's have taken over old family property in Peshawar, and not even the police or army after being offered with bribes is ready to fumigate the last link I have with Pakistan, an old family estate ridden with these filthy scum. What was once a symbol of enlightened western architecture and beauty is being used currently as a half-way house for Taliban and militants according to all the old neighbours. So keep your holier than thou BS to yourselves, Pakistan government is complicit with religious extremism, it has affected and killed hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis and Indians, and ISAF troops and social worker, civil servants and investors in not only Afghanistan but the whole damn sub continent. This menace is the ISI's baby and safety card, Pakistan security higher ups knows nothing other than violence and deception. The current peace treaties between Taliban factions all over Pakistan specifically Waziristans is also a red flag people tend to ignore. This is not some epic battle between good and evil. This is evil waging a red vs. blue engineered warfare to deceive the world, and to ignore and derail any legitimate questions and calls for justice regarding the ISI's creation and support of the Taliban, the genocides and murders that have taken place or the civilians that are killed because of neglect or full on collateral damage. I have seen this evil with my own eyes since early inception. Pakistan is 100% at fault and a few sapahi's dying in ambushes won't rectify the problem or answer any real questions, reduce terrorism or make Pakistan better. I do not support Pakistan army's genocide on civilians, I do not support their military efforts against their own allies because it is a sham and just a dirty Pakistani stage drama, and I certainly don't think Pakistan will go anywhere good with these policies of deceit and funding religious fanatics still in play.

I mean seriously, how can you be so self righteous regarding Islamist militants and so called "Mujahideen" by talking down to them, saying you will destroy them and win Pakistan back yet at the same time fund these barbarians all over Kashmir, and keep peace treaties with them in Waziristans? HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
    Known_Unknown, Pintu and LETHALFORCE like this.
  8. Solid Beast

Solid Beast New Member

PS - This is not necessary to say but 23 troops killed or injured in ambush brings no tears to my eyes, they knew the mess they got themselves into and they know their leaders are hypocrites and liars, they know they are fighting their comrades for a staged war. Their sacrifices mean shit, daily bombs are still going off and taking mothers and fathers away from their families. PA has used up its sob stories with me. I know many here want to turn this into some cut of the mold stereotypical "RIP thread" but these guys are not going to RIP. They will accuse and confront their leaders on the Day of Judgment for all the lies they were fed.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  9. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

I don't agree with this PC BS. Do you think the Jews would have said their "RIPs" to Nazi soldiers dying in the war? Or Israeli civilians saying "RIP" to Hamas and Hezbollah militants? Then why should Indians say their "RIPs" to Pakistani soldiers? Why are the victims of terrorism expected to sympathise or mourn the deaths of those who terrorise them?

I'm sorry, but I, for one, am glad to see the PA reaping what they sowed, and I don't care about hiding it just to appear politically correct.

Solid Beast likes this.
  10. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

ok here is the point which we are saying from horse's mouth:

http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/03/stories/2010050360671200.htm

So this is the same PA who for the lust of money pulled there own people in to the mess and again killing them for the money

11. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

Rather its the same PA which thinks itself to be holy cow the vanquisher of soviets.But in all its tactical brilliance it forgot that its jihad will boomerang on itself.Nothing new that India dont know as they have seen it in operation Gibraltar and in kargil.

12. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

Yes yes yes we used to here this blabbering many times let them reap what the benefit from the harvest