2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Emoni

Donald Trump likes Motera Stadium and the crowd. Just see what he is telling Americans about his India trip.
There is a degree of bipartisan awareness among democrats which will compel them to vote for Donald Trump if Tulsi Gabbard does not win the nomination. Auntie Hillary lost because large number of democrats could not justify voting for someone who was so heavily invested in global wars which had no tangible benefits for US.

God bless India! God bless USA!

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Tulsi is Hindu and also a military veteran .. but will she help india or stand by india side is very doubtful

Skyh3ck

I think Trump is very much hate muzzies and he likes strong guy like modi etc.. he does not like political correctness .. but since he became president he is not showing openly.. but from inside he hate muzzies

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
She’s been harassed about India and Modi, she’s hasn’t budged an inch. Far more character than any of the Indian American jokers in Congress. Brave, principled woman.
Yes. That jihadi pig mehdi hassan from aljazeera regularly calls her "Hindutva Princess" but she is always so dignified in her responses.

Also, till 2016 she used to be the golden girl of the Democratic establishment. The party asked her to support clinton but she stuck it out supporting bernie all the way in 2016.
The democratic establishment has since then side-lined her and attacked her relentlessly (including in a racist way) but she has not moved one bit.

I think sanders can beat Trump if he makes Tulsi his VP. If not Trump will rip apart sanders limb from limb.

Either way, I think she has a bright future in US politics once the democratic anti-establishment revolt finally occurs whether in 2020 or 2024.

Immanuel

Country flag
Yes. That jihadi pig mehdi hassan from aljazeera regularly calls her "Hindutva Princess" but she is always so dignified in her responses.

Also, till 2016 she used to be the golden girl of the Democratic establishment. The party asked her to support clinton but she stuck it out supporting bernie all the way in 2016.
The democratic establishment has since then side-lined her and attacked her relentlessly (including in a racist way) but she has not moved one bit.

I think sanders can beat Trump if he makes Tulsi his VP. If not Trump will rip apart sanders limb from limb.

Either way, I think she has a bright future in US politics once the democratic anti-establishment revolt finally occurs whether in 2020 or 2024.

You think with Corona crisis starting to take a toll on global economy, the Americans are stupid enough to give power to hard commie just because they put a decent looking Indian as a VP. Please! Tulsi has no recognition in states that decide the election. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins all 50 states.

Indrajit

Country flag
You think with Corona crisis starting to take a toll on global economy, the Americans are stupid enough to give power to hard commie just because they put a decent looking Indian as a VP. Please! Tulsi has no recognition in states that decide the election. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins all 50 states.
I would largely agree with your analysis but Tulsi is not indian though. Hindu but not of Indian origin (White + American Samoan)

Immanuel

Country flag
I would largely agree with your analysis but Tulsi is not indian though. Hindu but not of Indian origin (White + American Samoan)
Ah didn't know that about her origin. Didn't Google her bio yet. Still she has little charm, name recognition in the states that matter.

captscooby81

Country flag
With SC primary giving biden victory the next mega primary on March 3rd super Tuesday will decide who will lead the democrats against trump .if biden makes it as democrat candidate trust me it won't be going to be easy for trump in nov

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Donald Trump likes Motera Stadium and the crowd. Just see what he is telling Americans about his India trip.
Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) Tweeted:
I appreciate the warmth of the Indian people.

...I made many new friends!!! https://t.co/MXz5PkapBg Other than Israel, the Trump family has never publicly expressed their love for any country this way.

After Russia collusion, hope the Dems now don't accuse them of India collusion :cool3:

Immanuel

Country flag
With SC primary giving biden victory the next mega primary on March 3rd super Tuesday will decide who will lead the democrats against trump .if biden makes it as democrat candidate trust me it won't be going to be easy for trump in nov
Sleepy Joe, that nigga don't know where he is half of the time, you forget there are debates and Trump is more awake when he is sleeping . Follow him on Twitter just for fun, there's a tweet when you fall asleep and when you wake up.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Sleepy Joe, that nigga don't know where he is half of the time, you forget there are debates and Trump is more awake when he is sleeping . Follow him on Twitter just for fun, there's a tweet when you fall asleep and when you wake up.
Do you know the primary reason Hillary Clinton lost was debates.. Trump roasted her in the debates ... Common people in states connect with him more .. rocket man , suicide mission , fire and fury are few examples .. politics is all about how you express your views.. nonetheless I do believe that Trump has 70 % chance of winning 2020

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Two observations for now:

1) democrats campaign is not as crazy as it was in 2016. They have toned down their woke politics a lot.

2) what if, Bloomberg was brought in to launder money for democrat election campaign. In effect to compensate for the dip in campaign spending by sanders.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Do you know the primary reason Hillary Clinton lost was debates.. Trump roasted her in the debates ... Common people in states connect with him more .. rocket man , suicide mission , fire and fury are few examples .. politics is all about how you express your views.. nonetheless I do believe that Trump has 70 % chance of winning 2020
Here is the latest roast:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How did the Americans manage to keep Radical islam out of the presidential debate?

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
77 year old Establishment candidate Joe Biden is the Pappu of America.
DNC again tweaking the primaries like last time to keep out 79 year old commie rebel Sanders.

Up against 73 year old Trump likely making this the 'Oldest' presidential election in US history!

Sleepy Joein St. Louis, Missouri today:

“We can only re-elect @realDonaldTrump.”

#KAG2020LandslideVictory https://t.co/FT4q2MWfcD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles