2019 General Election Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Bhumihar, May 24, 2019.

1. Bleh

Bleh Berry member Senior Member

Ah ofcourse.. @vampyrbladez asked me that few weeks ago too. And no, it's just a coincidence!

2. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

From today's Hindustan Times:
    x.png

vampyrbladez and Willy3 like this.
  3. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

Thay Sonia bitch.. she is pathetic shit..

vampyrbladez likes this.
  4. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

In my school days i had one chapter of american author .. not very well remember but it was talking about... Cross breed children.. varn sankar .. means children of parents who are from different ethnic group.. or different religion. Etc.. they always create problem for any society.. RaGa is same he is one Varn Sankar children.. problem for all

5. Brood Father

Brood Father Senior Member Senior Member

Please share the stats for kerala tamil telangana and andhra

garg_bharat likes this.
  6. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

kerala 10 % in 2014 to 12.9 % in 2019 Zero state

TN 5.5 % in 2014 they contested 35 seats in 2014 Won 1 seat to 3.9 % in 2019 fighting only 5 seats won zero

Telangana : 8.5 % in 2014 ( 1 seat ) to 19.5 % in 2019 4 seats

garg_bharat and Brood Father like this.
  7. WARREN SS

WARREN SS Senior Member Senior Member

BJP And Shah Was was undermining Due TRS now they are in open

8. Brood Father

Brood Father Senior Member Senior Member

Kerala is surprising.. People here were boasting 3-4 seats but it seems that only 3 % vote share increase and that too after sabrimala and high concentration of RSS shakhas in kerala
    What is going wrong for BJP? I guess it's the party state leadership
    You can't blame people every time.. If Bengal can be saffronised so can kerala

Darth Malgus likes this.
  9. Sanglamorre

Sanglamorre Regular Member

Sabarimala wasn't highlighted properly. In Bengal, BJP didn't need to worry about sentiments as much as Sabarimala since people were very very pissed about stopping Durga Puja immersion for Muharram.

Of course, they also worked pretty hard.

garg_bharat likes this.
  10. garg_bharat

I predicted 5% increase in vote share of BJP this time on this very forum.

Actual result is 6% increase in vote share.

Please understand a 6% increase in vote share is no joke. This translates to around five crore additional votes for BJP compared to 2014.

All the naysayers have been proved wrong.

Why it happened? First Modi has implemented his policies which are truly benefiting the poor and lower middle class. Congress can make a lot of noise but Congress never made much difference to these people. Congress had enough time to do 'Nyay' as it ruled most of the time after independence.

Second natural increase in population of Muslims is causing unease in the North. This is the silent factor.

Third the Balakote strike may have given the additional 1% vote which was not in my calculation.

Darth Malgus and Sehwag123 like this.
  11. garg_bharat

Now I accept that Balakote has given at least 20 additional seats to BJP. Congress was expected to get 2-3 seats in Haryana. This did not happen due to Balakote. My source tells me Gurdaspur in Punjab is similar story. The sentiment in UP, Bihar, Rajasthan and MP was affected by Balakote too. Maybe Bengal also affected by Balakote and Mamta may not be entirely to blame.

Modi towers so much over opposition leaders that these people can crib but can do nothing. So they resort to killing BJP workers in frustration.

12. Sanglamorre

13. TejasMK3

TejasMK3 Regular Member

IMO BJP did not handle the issue correctly. A lot of people felt the issue was allowed to fester for way too long as a way of milking it. (me included).

Might not like this guy, but what he says here is correct imo, from 2:14 - 3:00

(this guys accent sounds so irritating)

During Jallikattu they took a long time, but atleast passed an ordinance(again by then the issue had been turned completely against the bjp, using the time taken as an indicator of unwillingness).

In Sabari malai's case they did nothing, while then asking for votes..when someone out of power says vote for me I'll fix this..it sounds a lot more convincing that some one already in power saying get me back to power again and I'll do something.

Plus there were many posts by various rss and bjp people who at the beginning were totally supportive of the judgement against the temple.

Holy Triad likes this.
  14. Darth Malgus

Darth Malgus Senior Member Senior Member

Kerala was not a vote for BJP, it was a vote against CPM. Many BJP supporters did tactical voting, voted for UDF just to defeat left. There was also heavy infighting between local BJP leaders, who tried to undermine each other. One of the reasons why RSS was mostly in charge of the campaign. There was also a lot of corruption among BJP cadres were campaign funds were misused. There needs to be a complete overhaul and a long term focus. Like Shah did in West Bengal. One can't expect to suddenly jump in Sabarimala crisis and expect to gain traction. You must gain enough strength and presence to convince people you have the power to either win seats or considerably dent vote shares of the other two political parties. Also, In the three places were BJP could win, left voted for UDF.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Holy Triad likes this.
  15. Narasimh

Narasimh Regular Member

Indx TechStyle and itsme like this.
  16. The Ultranationalist

The Ultranationalist Regular Member

My advice, skin that jihadi bitch alive along with her muslim dogs, stay united.

17. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

Tharoor would be worst choice, worse than Pappu.
    One things Indians stopped liking is elitists, they want some one who they can relate to.

There are few candidates like Ahmed Patel, Kamal Nath, Gehlot or even Siddu who would be better choice for the party. To some extent Young Sachin would be good choice.

Likes of Scindia and Tharoor would only make it worse, these 2 are so far removed from reality & lest we forget, Tharoor is completely compromised, with domicles hanging over him due to his wife's murder.

Indx TechStyle, itsme and Narasimh like this.
  18. Narasimh

Narasimh Regular Member

True that but still my worry is Tharoor is an intelligent man unlike Rahul... He can debate on policies with some depth and use his linguistic skills to counter wherever he lacks in substance, which Rahul baba did not have.. And Media will do the rest for him.. that may sway the aspirational young BJP voters who are Not associated with the Hindutwa cause.

itsme likes this.
  19. Sanglamorre

No one will understand what he says through his farrago. Those who do already do not really vote for BJP. Power of king making through vote rests in the hinterland, not the highly erudite elite few. He'll make the party slip into obscurity.

Prashant Sharma and Vijyes like this.
  20. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Tharoor is an articulate man, has he shown any intelligence so far?

One or two parliamentary debates I have seen, his arguments were very easily dismantled.

But yes, he will have full support of local as well global libtard ecosystem.