2019 General Election Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Bhumihar, May 24, 2019.

1. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

This thread is dedicated to analysis of 2019 General election.

Keep it classy, as much as I like Pappu and Congress getting wrecked I would like it this thread is limited to Constructive Analysis.

Post data related to election along with Source.

We will analyse both every state seat seat by seat, candidate by candidate even the ones where BJP lost.

Shredder, SKC, aditya10r and 3 others like this.
  3. Bhumihar

SKC, 12arya, indus and 3 others like this.
  4. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

Biggest loser ->

C B Naidu.
    There is no silver lining for this guy.
    What ever could go wrong went much worse for him.
    The frightening thing is that Modi/Shah seemed to have taken the betrayal to heart and seemed to have decided to finish off Naidu.
    This guy is finished, there is no tomorrow for him.

Worst mistake ->

Mamta arresting people shouting 'Jai ShriRam'.
    I simply cannot believe that really happened.
    I have no idea what this mental lady was thinking doing that. It was simply inexplicable.
    She gave common folks a rallying cry to let out their angst.

Dumbest mistake ->

Akalless performing CPR on Mayawati.
    WTF was he thinking?
    His dad was warning him at every turn and this bozo still went ahead.

LOL WTF happened ->

The whole karnataka fiasco for Cong & JDS.
    It was like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Too Smart for your own good mistake ->

BJP's handling of Sabarimala.
    It was there for the taking, all they had to do was come up with an ordinance.

Biggest take away ->

The inevitable death of Caste politics in India.
    A few states are resisting but resistance at this point is futile.

Would seculars ever learn ->

Don't think so.
    The bubble they live in!!
    These seculars are already working t elect Modi in 2024 with even a bigger madate.

Berkut, SKC, aditya10r and 15 others like this.
  5. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

Mayawati got the result she would have got anyway, even without SP.
    But SP has lost legitimacy in the eyes of Muslim voter in UP. Akhilesh cannot salvage this.

I predicted that Akhilesh Yadav will be the loser. And here he is.

Mayawati survives, Akhilesh sinks. Backhand dealings of Akhilesh with Rahul G takes him nowhere.

Berkut likes this.
  6. Bhumihar

I'll give analysis of each and every constituency of West Bengal since it's our target for 2021.

It'll take some time so hold on for a few days

Berkut, SKC, Holy Triad and 2 others like this.
  7. garg_bharat

Old Congress leaders are very unhappy with Sonia and her children. Sonia has shut out virtually everybody except very few close confidantes. Congress party of today is no different from Communist party of Stalin. And expected as Sonia is daughter of a Gestapo officer.

The loss of Congress party was a foregone conclusion as you can buy workers but you cannot buy voters.

But the game is far bigger and Sonia and company are trying to fool opposition parties of India to unite against BJP; and rule somehow even if Congress cannot win on its own.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  8. garg_bharat

The Christian of India is not a natural enemy of BJP. I have interacted with hundreds. But strong propaganda through Church organizations is keeping the Christian away from BJP. I shall post such propaganda here.

Berkut, SKC, Holy Triad and 7 others like this.
  9. Bhumihar

Party wise vote share in West Bengal

TMC 22
    BJP 18
    Congress 2
    CPM 0

Vote share
    TMC 43.28
    BJP 40.25
    Congress 5.61
    CPM 6.28

[​IMG]

Even with all the rigging TMC could only get a lead or 3%

If not for rigging and fear mongering BJP could have probably gained 5% over TMC

Berkut, SKC, Holy Triad and 5 others like this.
  10. Bleh

Bleh Berry member Senior Member

11. ataru09

ataru09 Regular Member

My take:

1. Akalless did a hara kiri on his own party and gave a lifeline to the dying BSP. The alliance may fall apart especially after the bad blood that was on display during the campaigning.

2. A massive foothold in Bengal. Have to build on it now. Mukul Roy has proven to be a priceless asset for the BJP.

3. A decent jump in Kerala. More work needed but no reason to not be cautiously optimistic for the future. Disappointed to not get anything there though.

4. TN needs to dealt with. The proliferation of the "we are different than the unwashed masses of the north" memes there is a cause of concern. The thinking that they are separate from the larger Hindu narrative of the rest of India has to be nipped in the bud. Sensitive because there is a larger issue of Tamil identity at play that BJP needs to incorporate into its machinations. They need to bring forward a Tamil leader.

5. BJD appears friendly. Can work together.

6. AP I have no clue how to be handled.

6. Unfortunately I don't think caste politics would be dead for the foreseeable future. BJP needs to start working towards bringing forward the next Hindu hriday samrat to overcome caste politics and build a larger national narrative that is focused on our historic identity as an ancient nation but one that looks into the future as a global powerhouse.

7. Like you said, as long as the seculars keep harping on "Idea of India (TM)" they have no chance.

maomao, Berkut, SKC and 5 others like this.
  12. garg_bharat

I think plan for South will be formulated in due course. Right now focus is on other issues.

I think Bengal may be a template for Andhra. Not sure about TN and Kerala though.

maomao likes this.
  13. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

My take

Good:
    AAP&Commeis are almost wiped-out.

Caste becoming irrelevant means Hindu unity

Most abused word in 2014 elections is 'Secular' now presstitutes rarely rised the secular bogie and no more iftar parties.

Bad:
    Modi particularly didn't do any good for Hindus,but we don't have a choice.

maomao, Berkut, SKC and 3 others like this.
  14. proud_indian

proud_indian Regular Member

.............................................................................

TejasMK3 likes this.
  15. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Ram Mandir is happening. After some judicial juggling, it will happen one way or the other.

1971 ver 2.0 also seems on track.

Muslim population control measures are on track (triple talak ban will stop Muslims from taking new wives and make fathering more children difficult).

What visible high-ticket 'Hindutva specific' policy change does he need to do? Muslims are 20% of our population, that is a fault of our incompetent forefathers siding with Hindu traitors. The total Muslim population of undivided India could fit inside a small state of NWFP. There was no need to give them such a big landmass, and on top of that still allow the remaining to remain in India and breed. Reversing this population will take 40+ years. Modi can't go on the streets squatting each secular egg personally. Economics and inflation will take care of people's migration patterns and demographics.

16. TejasMK3

TejasMK3 Regular Member

One thing I was very happy about too :)

Have noticed that many of the discussions that we used to have on forums, and were classified as unspeakable in public or "sanghi thinking", have now become more common.

Similarly, these elections the opposition joined the chorus of the fringe lefty loonies in doubting the army and taking Pakis word to be superior, making telegraphing the Paki stooges that many of them are, and handing over the protector of India role to Modi on a platter.

I think they will not be doing that anymore, they will appreciate actions by the army and move on

Not just satisfied with questioning the army, the opposition even gave tickets to tukde tukde gang, and urban naxals of all hues, thrash like Kanhaiya kumar, hardik patel were made "liberal superstars" by the crackpot media, public showed them their place.

Remember how much this gang was promoted by the opposition..did they really think people like this?

One thing I hope the opposition has learnt is that people of India are proud nationalists, do not make nationalism a dirty word by siding with lunatics of the fringe (even going to the point of making them candidates).

maomao, Berkut, Holy Triad and 6 others like this.
  17. Sanglamorre

Sanglamorre Regular Member

I think something good might happen. Now that Hindus have started voting as a block like the abrahams, the parties will be forced to have Hindu centric or aligned agenda and policies.

18. Willy3

Willy3 Regular Member

19. Willy3

Willy3 Regular Member

I am gutted how bjp lost malda south , a very important seat ,lots of bangladeshis .

I hope just like raiganj which we lost by whisker in 2014 we can be victorious there in 2024.

Anybrother here ,can explain why sena lost raigad and most importantly 'aurangabad'.... allowing seat to AIMIM ?
    Who the hell was that independent who steal 200k+ votes there ?

Also how can a bjps sitting minister lost in Chandrapura?
    Congress mukt maharastra on card,but just like 2014 congres survive by thread ,lower turnout in 1st phase of maharastra cost the seat.

Sena seems lost amaravati , Sena holding it since 2004 , but lost to an independent !!!!

If things gone right to NDAs way then it could be 45/48!!!!

Damn !!

Berkut and TheSeeker! like this.
  20. Bleh

Bleh Berry member Senior Member

Mapsofindia.com has the best one, but it's not downloadable.
    There are two maps circulating on wiki... The German one is more accurate than the English one on 2019 General Election page.

Most BJP losses in West Bengal by a whisker. They can even there in 2021 if they can rally... and also not mimic TMC and become a party full of goons.

21. SREEKAR

SREEKAR DEEP STATE Senior Member

D7O9KrCUYAAuywW.jpg

Deeenamma jeevitam.....oka okodiki motha mogipoyindi...:bounce::rofl::pound::bplease::hehe::troll: