2016 US Presidential Elections

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
That's for Congress to decide and they are bought and paid for by business who wish more relatively cheap skilled labor.

Besides, do you really think that Trump will do even 10% of what he claims?
Lets see ... but his spat with Magyn Kelly was Hilarious. "blood coming out of wherever ..."

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lets see ... but his spat with Magyn Kelly was Hilarious. "blood coming out of wherever ..."
He is a clown, a rich and entertaining one though. Fox wanted to destroy him, they failed and now there's a truce. Kelly was just doing what she was told from on high.

However, he exposes how utterly corrupt the US political system is, remember when Rand Paul tried to diss him by claiming Trump gave money to Clinton, he replied ' I gave you money, in fact I gave everyone here money'. That was hilarious.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
He is a clown, a rich and entertaining one though. Fox wanted to destroy him, they failed and now there's a truce. Kelly was just doing what she was told from on high.

However, he exposes how utterly corrupt the US political system is, remember when Rand Paul tried to diss him by claiming Trump gave money to Clinton, he replied ' I gave you money, in fact I gave everyone here money'. That was hilarious.
He speaks to "salt of the earth" americans .... So he is jumping in the polls.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Any sane American would be worried, white or not. The Democrats want via amnesty to gain a permanent majority as far as Presentational elections are concerned; the more insidious plan seems to be to alter the demographics of US beyond repair - similar to what the Muslims are doing to Europe.

Its madness to wish to grant 11 million people and their families amnesty.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

:lol:

Also, Trump as the Republican presidential candidate will mean a sure shot win for Hilary. It will be awesome for India - More investors into India driven out by Democrats and more destruction of American family(if anything was left in the first place :biggrin2: )

Aparajita

:lol:

Also, Trump as the Republican presidential candidate will mean a sure shot win for Hilary. It will be awesome for India - More investors into India driven out by Democrats and more destruction of American family(if anything was left in the first place :biggrin2: )
Hillary Clinton with her NGO money is worst for India, but bad for us NRIs also, she wants to topple the 1% that I worked hard to belong to!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hillary Clinton with her NGO money is worst for India, but bad for us NRIs also, she wants to topple the 1% that I worked hard to belong to!
NGOs can be dealt with back home with bans. No big deal.

Why should we give a damn about America's 1%. We dont.

I still say that India would benefit a lot from anti industrial policies in USA.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
After Megan kelly spat, their media has started the concept of "Protest vote".

Just curious, were the words "protest vote" doing rounds before the fox presidential debate.

Aparajita

Trump is best hope for hardworking Americans like me who don't want their country to go to Hispanics, welfare babies, and irresponsible single moms. He doesn't have the christian baggage of most republicans and his economic views are in sync with those of most indian and chinese americans

pmaitra

2016 US Presidential Elections

This thread is for discussing the upcoming presidential election in 2016 in the United States.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok thanks for creating this thread.

I am reading news for this Donald Trump who is rich $4 Billion Real estate guy and a famous TV personality and Presidential candidate getting popularity.

He seems to be a outspoken guy giving instant answers on various things specially Muslims/Obama and Pakistan.

“Dry it out and destroy it”: Why Pakistan should be wary of Donald Trump

For Pakistan, this is particularly alarming. Trump’s guns are pointing at the current administration in the White House, politicians, Mexicans and anything foreign. Pakistan is an open, unsheltered target and doesn’t realise the consequences of Trump’s raging success with the American people. In 2011, NDTV reported that Trump had called for an urgent pull-back on aid to Pakistan unless it demolishes its nuclear arsenal. He ardently said,

“They are not friends of ours.”

He went on to add that,

“(There are) plenty of other terrorists in Pakistan, we know that.”

===================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Gabriel92

sorcerer

Country flag
Remember, Obama who preached peace..pull out and other things when he came to power but ended up making a total FUBAR in the middle east.

Sales pitch of presidential candidates are different from what the deep state usually prescribes for them. And its always the by the prescription of the Deep State that they run the show and what is realized politically.

Illusive

Country flag
Can only these two parties run for federal elections? Is there no state level parties who form coalitions with a major party like in India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Can only these two parties run for federal elections? Is there no state level parties who form coalitions with a major party like in India.
Based on Religion/Caste/Region/Personal etc you mean like in India?

You seems to be new to Amrika Politics. :lol:

Amrika could try a Habshee/Mexican/Canada/Redneck/Red-Indian/Indian/Blonde/Brunette based small parties and do Gath-Bandhan Sarkar.

Illusive

Country flag
Based on Religion/Caste/Region/Personal etc you mean like in India?

You seems to be new to Amrika Politics. :lol:

Amrika could try a Habshee/Mexican/Canada/Indian based small parties and do Gath-Bandhan Sarkar.
Yeah America is really lucky in that regard, coalition politics is one of the worst things to happen in a democracy.

raja696

Remember, Obama who preached peace..pull out and other things when he came to power but ended up making a total FUBAR in the middle east.

Sales pitch of presidential candidates are different from what the deep state usually prescribes for them. And its always the by the prescription of the Deep State that they run the show and what is realized politically.
I agree with you some control from with in but what are the deep states is USA? . I understand if u say them out it becomes conspiracy theory else nothing exist... but can you name them

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeah America is really lucky in that regard, coalition politics is one of the worst things to happen in a democracy.
If they tried Gath-bandhan ki sarkar then there would be 50 new nations out of US.

Mexico would attack Texas the next day. :lol:

I_PLAY_BAD

This guy sounds nationalistic. Will he train his guns against the so called job poaching and outsourcing to India et al ?

Without coalition India would have been divided by now.

We are not America with the same kind of people as we are a 'variety country'.

For various people to be united their respective interests have to be preserved. That is where this coalition comes into picture. That is why regional parties like Akali Dal, DMK, ADMK, Samajwadi Party and BSP are still surviving. Though coalition is highly counter-productive it still feeds on the 'diversity' of India.
Yes, coalitions are hurting India and are a barrier to united India but coalitions are a necessary evil either from regional politics point of view.

Example: LTTE assassinated Indian Prime Minister which is a serious devastator of India's image. But still people in Tamil Nadu support LTTE and deviate from their national sense stating ethnic affiliations and commanality with LTTE.
I don't sympathize for Rajiv Gandhi but the the tag "India PM assassinated by LTTE" hurt me as an India.

No party has tried to be appealing to the entire nation, including BJP. That is one area I expect Modi to work harder to really unite India.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles