2016 US Presidential Elections

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
But I think Shirllary will win because there are enough stupid woman who will just vote for her because she is a woman. And their are enough stupid males, who would oblige!
Yes ... I know people having ideological orgasms from hillary's candidature. Anyway we should use the last few years of BO to extract what ever we can because her election would lead to a global feminist high tide.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Clinton will win. No real challenger among her party and the demographics of US no longer allow a Republican to win with their crazy attitude towards the Hispanics.

I do look forward to Jeb Bush being the Republican nominee though. Bush vs Clinton is as close to dynasty that US gets these days, will be good a few laughs at their expense.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Clinton will win. No real challenger among her party and the demographics of US no longer allow a Republican to win with their crazy attitude towards the Hispanics.

I do look forward to Jeb Bush being the Republican nominee though. Bush vs Clinton is as close to dynasty that US gets these days, will be good a few laughs at their expense.
Yes .... influx of immigrants and moron Republicans have made sure that they will not win ..... They need to get out of "only Christians" mindset.

VivekShah

Yes .... influx of immigrants and moron Republicans have made sure that they will not win ..... They need to get out of "only Christians" mindset.
Meanwhile Hindu convert Bobby Jindal is trying to portray himself as more Catholic than the pope, (same mentality I see in Indian Christians too). Here is his article condemning gay marriage when over 37 states have ratified the right of gays and lesbians to marry. Funny this Gunga din made his Hindu wife convert and now is trying to convert his parents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/23/o...m-holding-firm-against-gay-marriage.html?_r=0

BATON ROUGE, La. — THE debate over religious liberty in America presents conservatives and business leaders with a crucial choice.

In Indiana and Arkansas, large corporations recently joined left-wing activists to bully elected officials into backing away from strong protections for religious liberty. It was disappointing to see conservative leaders so hastily retreat on legislation that would simply allow for an individual or business to claim a right to free exercise of religion in a court of law.

Our country was founded on the principle of religious liberty, enshrined in the Bill of Rights. Why shouldn’t an individual or business have the right to cite, in a court proceeding, religious liberty as a reason for not participating in a same-sex marriage ceremony that violates a sincerely held religious belief?

That is what Indiana and Arkansas sought to do. That political leaders in both states quickly cowered amid the shrieks of big business and the radical left should alarm us all.

As the fight for religious liberty moves to Louisiana, I have a clear message for any corporation that contemplates bullying our state: Save your breath.

Photo

Gov. Bobby Jindal, front, with his family during a prayer at the opening session of the Louisiana State Legislature in April. Credit Pool photo by Gerald Herbert
In 2010, Louisiana adopted a Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which prohibits government from unduly burdening a person’s exercise of religion. However, given the changing positions of politicians, judges and the public in favor of same-sex marriage, along with the potential for discrimination against Christian individuals and businesses that comes with these shifts, I plan in this legislative session to fight for passage of the Marriage and Conscience Act.

The legislation would prohibit the state from denying a person, company or nonprofit group a license, accreditation, employment or contract — or taking other “adverse action” — based on the person or entity’s religious views on the institution of marriage.

Some corporations have already contacted me and asked me to oppose this law. I am certain that other companies, under pressure from radical liberals, will do the same. They are free to voice their opinions, but they will not deter me. As a nation we would not compel a priest, minister or rabbi to violate his conscience and perform a same-sex wedding ceremony. But a great many Americans who are not members of the clergy feel just as called to live their faith through their businesses. That’s why we should ensure that musicians, caterers, photographers and others should be immune from government coercion on deeply held religious convictions.

The bill does not, as opponents assert, create a right to discriminate against, or generally refuse service to, gay men or lesbians. The bill does not change anything as it relates to the law in terms of discrimination suits between private parties. It merely makes our constitutional freedom so well defined that no judge can miss it.

I hold the view that has been the consensus in our country for over two centuries: that marriage is between one man and one woman. Polls indicate that the American consensus is changing — but like many other believers, I will not change my faith-driven view on this matter, even if it becomes a minority opinion.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Meanwhile Hindu convert Bobby Jindal is trying to portray himself as more Catholic than the pope, (same mentality I see in Indian Christians too). Here is his article condemning gay marriage when over 37 states have ratified the right of gays and lesbians to marry. Funny this Gunga din made his Hindu wife convert and now is trying to convert his parents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/23/o...m-holding-firm-against-gay-marriage.html?_r=0

BATON ROUGE, La. — THE debate over religious liberty in America presents conservatives and business leaders with a crucial choice.

In Indiana and Arkansas, large corporations recently joined left-wing activists to bully elected officials into backing away from strong protections for religious liberty. It was disappointing to see conservative leaders so hastily retreat on legislation that would simply allow for an individual or business to claim a right to free exercise of religion in a court of law.

Our country was founded on the principle of religious liberty, enshrined in the Bill of Rights. Why shouldn’t an individual or business have the right to cite, in a court proceeding, religious liberty as a reason for not participating in a same-sex marriage ceremony that violates a sincerely held religious belief?

That is what Indiana and Arkansas sought to do. That political leaders in both states quickly cowered amid the shrieks of big business and the radical left should alarm us all.

As the fight for religious liberty moves to Louisiana, I have a clear message for any corporation that contemplates bullying our state: Save your breath.

Photo

Gov. Bobby Jindal, front, with his family during a prayer at the opening session of the Louisiana State Legislature in April. Credit Pool photo by Gerald Herbert
In 2010, Louisiana adopted a Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which prohibits government from unduly burdening a person’s exercise of religion. However, given the changing positions of politicians, judges and the public in favor of same-sex marriage, along with the potential for discrimination against Christian individuals and businesses that comes with these shifts, I plan in this legislative session to fight for passage of the Marriage and Conscience Act.

The legislation would prohibit the state from denying a person, company or nonprofit group a license, accreditation, employment or contract — or taking other “adverse action” — based on the person or entity’s religious views on the institution of marriage.

Some corporations have already contacted me and asked me to oppose this law. I am certain that other companies, under pressure from radical liberals, will do the same. They are free to voice their opinions, but they will not deter me. As a nation we would not compel a priest, minister or rabbi to violate his conscience and perform a same-sex wedding ceremony. But a great many Americans who are not members of the clergy feel just as called to live their faith through their businesses. That’s why we should ensure that musicians, caterers, photographers and others should be immune from government coercion on deeply held religious convictions.

The bill does not, as opponents assert, create a right to discriminate against, or generally refuse service to, gay men or lesbians. The bill does not change anything as it relates to the law in terms of discrimination suits between private parties. It merely makes our constitutional freedom so well defined that no judge can miss it.

I hold the view that has been the consensus in our country for over two centuries: that marriage is between one man and one woman. Polls indicate that the American consensus is changing — but like many other believers, I will not change my faith-driven view on this matter, even if it becomes a minority opinion.
He is also trying to be more white.

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_gr...ana_governor_bobby_jindal_as_a_white_man.html
He needs to learn the art of silence.
He will be seen as weak and Pathetic.
His state is nearing bankrupcy as oil revenues are collapsing. He made cuts to education .

prohumanity

Country flag
Is she totally controlled by Anti-India J mafia ? Bobby can keep dreaming for thousand years ! Its not happening.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
American Meritocracy Isn’t What It Used To Be, In Five Charts
Even as Americans have become less segregated across racial and religious lines than they were a generation ago, they have grown more segregated along class lines. Americans are much less likely to go to school, live with, or marry people from different socioeconomic backgrounds, Mr. Putnam said.

“More and more young people aren’t meeting across class lines,” said Mr. Putnam, raising troubling questions about the implications for the next generation of Americans.

Here’s a look at some of the evidence Mr. Putnam brings to support his concerns about the yawning “opportunity gap” in American society.

First, Mr. Putnam documents how the wealthiest parents have spent more than double on their kids what they did a generation ago, even as spending by poorer parents has edged up only slightly.

Mr. Putnam also shows a clear increase in single-parent households for parents who haven’t gone to college. For college-educated parents, the rate of single-parenthood rose until the early 1990s, when it crested and then declined slightly. For those with a high school diploma or less, rates of single-parenthood have climbed without slowing.

This class and educational divide shows up elsewhere. Children whose parents read to them or eat dinner as a family tend to have higher incomes when they grow up. And on this score, the educational gap also looms large.

Participation in high school sports and other extracurricular activities also signals fraying social bonds. Those activities, Mr. Putnam said, provide important soft skills, such as teamwork, or “what my mother would have called ‘gumption.’” Throughout most of the post-World War II period, public schools in the U.S. covered the costs of sports activities for students.

But beginning in the 1990s, school districts began to cut back on those activities, which were increasingly viewed as frills. More often, students have had to pay to play. And when costs can run into the hundreds of dollars a semester, students from the poorest families may not be able to participate.

Not surprisingly, extracurricular participation has trended down for students from poorer families, Mr. Putnam said. The upshot is that this leaves students with “less savvy” to deal with situations that arise later in social settings or the workplace. They know less about “how to get along in the world,” he said.

Most sobering, Mr. Putnam said, are data from a 2000 analysis showing that that a family’s socioeconomic status has become more important than their educational aptitude in predicting whether an eighth-grader would graduate from college.

“That’s the opposite of meritocracy,” said Mr. Putnam. “How much money your parents have is more important than your own talent.”
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Mad Indian

nrupatunga

Hopefully not yet posted on DFI

Republican candidates

On democrats side apart from hillary, who else is standing??

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Hopefully not yet posted on DFI

Republican candidates

On democrats side apart from hillary, who else is standing??
I really don't know.....she's like RaGa ... a dumdum who is cheered by a starry-eyed leftist establishment and women who want govt. to give free contraception. :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Let them have their free contraception, free meal, more migration. Why should India have all the fun!
Bro i want republicans.... they will intensify the india investment and they are a little more honorable.... just a little more.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Bro i want republicans.... they will intensify the india investment and they are a little more honorable.... just a little more.
Investment will come to India if we do well and straighten up the rules. Republicans will be dominated by evangelist lobby, so they would have other pressure as well.

I do not think US foreign policies change abruptly with change of govt. So, it would be the same. Hillary will just screw up US a little bit more and would be fun to watch.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles