2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bahrtiya

Country flag
My sister is part of a club(rotary club) and they have arranged a pretty small sum of rs 1lakh.

I am confused how to offer them this help.

Help me please.i can't see families of Martyrs crying and weeping blood before Babu's.
1) introduce yourself.
2) tell them how we value his sacrifice, there sacrifice.
3) tell them we won't forget there sacrifice.
4) tell them about how you guys thought of supporting there family in the time of need as you guys( me too) value his sacrifice so much, and that's why you decided to collect some money.
5) tell them it won't bring your son back but it will help you to cope up with tough life ahead
6) tell them how you don't like them begging in front of babus
7) tell them that you did it because you want to show that we people of India care about them and there sacrifice.

-----------------
P.S. Atleast we have some sensible guys like you and your sister, god bless you! News media should take a note of it so that every jawan should know that there are people in country who care about them.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
1) introduce yourself.
2) tell them how we value his sacrifice, there sacrifice.
3) tell them we won't forget there sacrifice.
4) tell them about how you guys thought of supporting there family in the time of need as you guys( me too) value his sacrifice so much, and that's why you decided to collect some money.
5) tell them it won't bring your son back but it will help you to cope up with tough life ahead
6) tell them how you don't like them begging in front of babus
7) tell them that you did it because you want to show that we people of India care about them and there sacrifice.

-----------------
P.S. Atleast we have some sensible guys like you and your sister, god bless you! News media should take a note of it so that every jawan should know that there are people in country who care about them.
@aditya10r

Please don't use the word begging, also don't go at a time when they are still grieving the loss of their loved one. Wait a few weeks. If you guys manage to get in touch with the family directly, can I match the donation partly?

tharikiran

Country flag
Hope people have an idea of how many soldiers are based per post roughly. ;)

upload_2016-10-29_23-21-7.png

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@aditya10r

Please don't use the word begging, also don't go at a time when they are still grieving the loss of their loved one. Wait a few weeks. If you guys manage to get in touch with the family directly, can I match the donation partly?
I feel going to a Martyrs home is worth more than a char dham Yatra.You are free and welcomed to contribute.

I am actually out of country so most probably after 7th November I will be able to meet them.

I wanted to help the Martyrs of uri and get medical facilities to the injured but could not arrange the sum required but this time we did it.

raja696

Hope I am also in a position to help martyrs families and i am in process of allying my priorities in life towards nation and our heroes. Go dfi go I am very happy to know such a wonderful people in dfi.

@aditya10r bro hats off for ur efforts from my side . :yo::india::india::india:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@aditya10r sir you are awesome and you have done one noble deed! What you did is more holy than char dhaam yarta, that's What our religion says! , God bless you!.

P.S. hope we have more people like you, atleast youngsters with some sensible mind.
i am less than 20 years old............................................................................

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
ya know..Pandora loves to keep the air of mystery around his posts....like a cleavage.

Some says..Pandora is CIA..some sayz he is Mossad and KGB and some says he is SWAMI himself..and Langley has seven different birth dates for him....and nobody has ever found out where he lives.

Some say he is Ras Al Ghul himself.

Country flag
BREAKING NEWS: Indian Army Goes All Out War on Pakistan, Kills Over 20 Pakistani Soldiers in Keran!

The Indian army has retaliated aggressively destroying 4 Pakistani posts at Keran after the Pakistanis indulged in unprovoked cease fire violations yesterday resulting in the death of one Indian BSF Jawan.

The Home Ministry is said to have given free hand to Army and told them to give befitting reply to the Pakistanis. The army launched massive fir assault at Pakistanis posts in Keran area. According to reports heavy casualties has been reported on the Pakistani side.Initial reports suggest there has been over 50 casualties. Research and Analysis Officer RSN Singh has reported that more than 20 Pakistani soldiers have killed.

Pakistan seems to have no lesson learnt even after getting isolated in the global platform and still continues to sponsor terror activities and cross border terrorism. Looks like Pakistanis are desperate and will not stop until they completely lose all their resources. But India is well prepared to finish the Pakistanis once and for all and there is no looking back

http://postcard.news/breaking-news-indian-army-goes-war-pakistan-kills-20-pakistani-soldiers-keran/

sorcerer

Country flag
Finally!!!!!

What are the chances that we can capture these positions we killed the porks in a surge or do a reverse Kargil..
The porks will be weak during the winter after a heavy pounding we gave them...Weak or not they wont stand a chance anyway.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No news in any Pakistani media outlet as usual, as expected. Wow how gullible can an entire country be? If my country was claiming no casualties while other country was openly disclosing casualties while claiming casualties on mine I would be VERY skeptical of my country. Islam eats away brain cells I guess

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
No news in any Pakistani media outlet as usual, as expected. Wow how gullible can an entire country be? If my country was claiming no casualties while other country was openly disclosing casualties while claiming casualties on mine I would be VERY skeptical of my country. Islam eats away brain cells I guess
ISPR runs their life.They cant be expected to know more.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles