2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys ....Something really big coming up...Just keep an eye on news headline.I Will not reveal anything ,just keep an eye .....Nothing is over till we say its over courtesy.. Paanwala
:D
This Diwali is gonna be AWESOME!!!

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Guys ....Something really big coming up...Just keep an eye on news headline.I Will not reveal anything ,just keep an eye .....Nothing is over till we say its over courtesy.. Paanwala
What was the last news from the paanwala?

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Hafiz hijde ko udaya kya? Muzhe kuch samjhraha nahi hai! Kya bol rahe ho tum log kon teen log ka ho gaya?
Hafiz ka ho gaya yani kya?.

sorcerer

Country flag
new to the forum.What is this paanwala?
ya know..Pandora loves to keep the air of mystery around his posts....like a cleavage.

Some says..Pandora is CIA..some sayz he is Mossad and KGB and some says he is SWAMI himself..and Langley has seven different birth dates for him....and nobody has ever found out where he lives.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
ya know..Pandora loves to keep the air of mystery around his posts....like a cleavage.

Some says..Pandora is CIA..some sayz he is Mossad and KGB and some says he is SWAMI himself..and Langley has seven different birth dates for him....and nobody has ever found out where he lives.

I think i would like to become panwala, galti ki engineering kar ke!

sorcerer

Country flag
Hafiz hijde ko udaya kya? Muzhe kuch samjhraha nahi hai! Kya bol rahe ho tum log kon teen log ka ho gaya?
Hafiz ka ho gaya yani kya?.
usko uska 72 virgins mil gayee le..
its rumors but we can expect pakis to confirm it if so..in an year saying they died of diarrahoe

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Tell them whole India is proud of him and we value his sacrifice for nation, and he was a brave heart.
My sister is part of a club(rotary club) and they have arranged a pretty small sum of rs 1lakh.

I am confused how to offer them this help.

Help me please.i can't see families of Martyrs crying and weeping blood before Babu's.

Pandora

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles