2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bahrtiya

Country flag
PA has a deal with Nawaz and wants to avoid the Nov 2nd events ever since Imran spoke against the Chinese companies on CPEC. Best way to divert attention is to create tensions in Kashmir...
Whats with November 2nd? Kuch hone wala hai kya?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
https://www.thequint.com/india/2016...line-of-control-pakistan-occupied-kashmir-pok

One soldier lost his life on Friday during ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Machil sector of Kupwara district. Another soldier – constable Nitin Subhash of BSF – succumbed after he was wounded in the Machil sector during retaliatory firing.
BSF said that as per the ammunition used in firing and shelling, it appeared that Pakistani Army is supporting its paramilitary Rangers along the IB.
Looks like Army is involved now from both sides along with BSF and Rangers.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Imran's Islamabad lockdown, he wants to overthrow Nawaz...
Toh pa kisko support karta hai? Imaran ko yaa nawaz ko?
Mujhe toh lagta hai iss chaal ke aad mai bada military coup hone wala sirf sabke samne nahi rahega taki pa ki foreign funding freeze na ho.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Toh pa kisko support karta hai? Imaran ko yaa nawaz ko?
Mujhe toh lagta hai iss chaal ke aad mai bada military coup hone wala sirf sabke samne nahi rahega taki pa ki foreign funding freeze na ho.
-Imran spoke against Chinese companies
-Nawaz had a meeting with Army before cracking down on Imran's party PTI

I Think Army does not want Nawaz to go, Army already controls foreign policy and internal security. Imran may not be as flexible. Kerry luger bill should stop any coups from happening, but can never trust Pakistani Generals.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I Think Army does not want Nawaz to go, Army already controls foreign policy and internal security. Imran may not be as flexible. Kerry luger bill should stop any coups from happening, but can never trust Pakistani Generals.
When you say "Army does not want Nawaz to go", you mean Rahil Sharif? Is he going to extend his term?

Akshay_Fenix

HUGE facepalm moment. Maybe the strategy is to wait out Rahil's retirement and also buy time to accumulate war reserves and then strike while the iron is still hot but not as hot as its now.
Parrikar filled the war reserves in his first year itself. War reserves are now being filled up for 2 month long battle.

Ever wondered why they never name their sources? Why is it that the sources always follow the media narrative.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is not done.
If pakistan is doing it again and again then that means there is sufficient moral building in their forces.

You need to expose them now. Mark the commanders posted and hit them only.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Parrikar filled the war reserves in his first year itself. War reserves are now being filled up for 2 month long battle.

Ever wondered why they never name their sources? Why is it that the sources always follow the media narrative.
They had reported earlier that Parrikar is reaching out to France and Israel to directly procure ammunition and the process is expected to be completed in two months. I don't know about naming sources, I think it is pretty standard in the media not to name them. It all boils down to whether you trust the news outlet or not. I've not lived in India for a while so I don't know which ones are trustworthy and which ones are not. You posted the source, the quote is from the article you had linked, I'm assuming you trust it?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
When you say "Army does not want Nawaz to go", you mean Rahil Sharif? Is he going to extend his term?
Musharraf was non punjabi jurnail so he kicked out this punjabi who is fake kashmiri.

now this raheel is punjabi so he will have no problem with patwari.

raja696

This is the time to kidnap isi mlas en mps in India by our intelligence agencies. Extract the information and declare them as traitors. We cant afford information leaks...

Surprise to me is that there is no news asking India and pak to maintain restraint at our borders by usa or china.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not just that , start snatch operations in the adjoining countries. Mark the rougue ISI operatives of high rank and kidnap them. Bring them to India... moth***Fu**** should know that it has become for them threat to operate around India.

Secondly increase the counter espionage to protect our assets.

This is the time to kidnap isi mlas en mps in India by our intelligence agencies. Extract the information and declare them as traitors. We cant afford information leaks...

Surprise to me is that there is no news asking India and pak to maintain restraint at our borders by usa or china.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Espionage case: PA of Samajwadi Party Rajya Sabha MP detained
By PTI | Updated: Oct 29, 2016, 12.33 PM IST

NEW DELHI: Personal assistant of a Samajwadi Party's Rajya Sabha MP has been detained by Delhi Police in connection with the espionage racket in which a Pakistan High Commission staffer was expelled from the country and three persons were arrested.

Farhat, the PA of SP's Rajya Sabha MP Munabbar Saleem, was detained last night, said a senior Crime Branch officer, adding his interrogation is underway.

Delhi Police is also trying to nab other members of the racket who, it believes, were in close contact with Pakistan High Commission staffer Mehmood Akhtar who was caught receiving secret documents here on October 26.

Two others, Maulana Ramzan and Subhash Jangir, residents of Nagaur, Rajasthan, were held along with Akhtar. Another accused Sohaib was detained in Jodhpur and brought to Delhi by the police where he was arrested.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

True colors of muslims and samajwadi party exposed.

tharikiran

Country flag
upload_2016-10-29_15-17-8.png

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
View attachment 11252
I am really disappointed that there are more news coming that every day our 1-2 soldiers are getting hit.

Are we so incapable that we cannot force Pak to accept that yes their soldiers have also died.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles