2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Akshay_Fenix

Indian Army should attack posts of Pakistan Army: Defence Expert

With reports of ceasefire violations across the Line of Control (LoC) claiming the lives of Indian citizens showing no signs of abating, defence expert Major General (retired) S.R. Sinho has called on the Indian Army to attack the posts of its Pakistani counterpart, saying Islamabad will not learn unless there is an increase in the number of casualties of Pakistani Army personnel.

“India would have been expecting that after new army chief’s appointment in Pakistan, the incidents of ceasefire violation would decrease. But this has not happened. The former army chief of Pakistan had much more power in controlling Nawaz Sharif and whatever he wanted to happen, it happened,” Sinho told ANI.

He added, “So, after new army chief’s appointment, India had started thinking that Nawaz Sharif also wants peace. But ceasefire violations have start again. So, I think these incidents of ceasefire violations across the Line of Control will continue to take place as long as the issue of Kashmir exists is not solved”.

He further said that the surgical strike made by the Indian Army on the terrorist launch pads in Pakistan is not sufficient.

“This is just a proxy war. The Indian Army should now attack the posts of the Pakistani Army. Until the number of casualties on the side of Pakistan Army increase, there would be no effect on them and their government,” he said.

http://idrw.org/indian-army-should-attack-posts-of-pakistan-army-defence-expert/

General saab, Should we attack paki posts after the ceasefire has been violated or before it?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Keep you ideas limited to what we currently have in our inventory, That too under norther command from open sources ..

Thats what I am saying , we should use swarm drones backed by troops on our side of LC. Loss of helicopter means loss of pilot. Swarm drones can be manufactured in 100s. Infact China has already taken lead in this are. We should buy from Israel and Make it in India

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

After Kalia Indian Army started giving strong messages through bullets and blood to the adversaries that if anyone from us get hurt be ready to bear its consequences cause it will never be an eye for an eye it will be atleast 10 heads for an eye, after Kalia’s incident when apology was expected but stubborn attitude was received by pakistani side than the crack heads planned something nasty one of the incident came into light when it was reported that 5 operative from 1 SF & 3 SF and 3 operative from 10SF paid a visit to a Pakistani outpost and eliminate 22 personnel, it was a surprise attack and they left a message on the wall with blood of the dead.

The ghost operatives gave a strong message in hind with blood which says

“Hum hai shikari,dushman hai shikar, Hinsa ke hum malik, Tum kirayedar”

In English it means “We are the predators, you are the prey, we own the violence, you are just tenant”

This is the first time in Indian Special Forces history that such incident was photographed and into public and this incident is the proof what Indian Special Forces are capable of and what they can do with you if you harm their dear ones.
Source : https://elitepredators.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/captain-kalia-was-avenged-and-still-avenging/

Akshay_Fenix

Ceasefire violated today at 9 am, no casualties on our side of the border. Indian Army retaliated effectively.

Edit: 1 injured. Article below.

Last edited:

PatriotNRI

Zero is my guess.

pakistan or porkistan is a shameless kingdom, which has below belief -
1 - all porkis are desendents from laskhars i.e. arabs, turks etc, in reality most were Fu(I< by invaders and they belonged to india subcontienent.
2 - Most muslims who fought for pakistan, have already separated in 1971 and rest are considered 2nd class citizens (muhajirs).
3 - A country which was made in name of islam, kills fellow muslims in name of islam, country talks about muslims unity and still genoicide was done on fellow muslims by them.

india is no better, it foolishly doesn't give citizenship status to hindu/sikh refuge from pakistan, inreality it should have given them citizenship to india and domicile of kashmir, they have right. Hope this government can let go with Article 370, pass it in lok sabha, in rajya sabha it can be passed too as AIADMK, maybe JDU too will support this. cong, app and TMC might not.

for last 70 years, we gave kashmiri idiots extra rights and they still protest, its high time we take back those privileges and give domicile to soldiers and refugee/hindus..
its said person who is fond of crying will cry even if u keep all world pleasure infront of him kashmiri muslims are like this.
I just happened to read a report casually mentioning the refugee population getting setteled in various sensitive areas of Kashmir. No info about weapons training and other issues.

PatriotNRI

The refugee population is silently getting integrated in Kashmir as per some reports.

PatriotNRI

A simple RCL and MGL should be suffice for this task.

And since when we started to loss 10 soldiers against Jihadis in a single encounter ?

Encounter in Keller Forest resulted in the death of 5 Jihadis and Zero casualty of Army.

Off course No Airstrike and Drone was used.

View attachment 12739 View attachment 12740
Couple of guys appear to be carrying flame throwers ( tanks in double setup)

PatriotNRI

You can get more butter out of a jar with a bent finger with scooping instead of sticking it straight in!
Mr. Modi is facing tremendous uphill task of controlling regional troblemakers,

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Modi faces regional troublemakers const
Except Kashmir. Chodi Ji and his PDP allies are doing just fine especially when dealing with Separatists

I heard Kashmiri Pandits are very happy with the alliance. Now Kashmiri hero Masarat Alam is out of Jail because the govt presented a very weak case before the court.

PS - Tum kitne Afzal maroge har gutter se Afzal Nikelaga.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Except Kashmir. Chodi Ji and his PDP allies are doing just fine especially when dealing with Separatists

I heard Kashmiri Pandits are very happy with the alliance. Now Kashmiri hero Masarat Alam is out of Jail because the govt presented a very weak case before the court.

Masarat is back in jail.

I wonder how it is fine to name call the PM but not a service chief.

Cutting Edge

Modi's policy has completely failed in Kashmir. BJP-PDP alliance has brought Kashmir 40 years back to the age of hostility. Remember all this "aazadi" movement started after PDP started releasing separatists from jail. Same separatists that "desh drohi" Congress put in jail to begin with. Couldn't "desh bhakt" modi stood up against PDP? Of course he could but he didn't because of precious political alliance with PDP. Now we are left with a hostile Kashmir and Pakistan is taking full advantage of this situation.

hammer head

Country flag
@hammer head new year pe koi video dikhado porky posts ki :D
:biggrin2::biggrin2: A very Happy New year Gentlemen and the year has started with some good fire works in Poonch sector and don't want to discuss who started the party:cowboy:. Winds coming from porkland spoke about 4 pigs dispatched and secret supurd-e-khaak with military honours being carried out. The new General has conveyed his greetings in style.

mayfair

I can only wonder how the Bakis are effectively able to hide their casualties from the rest of the world. Either their media is even more firmly under the boot of ISPR or their aam abdul are truly scared of the fauj.

armyofhind

Country flag
I can only wonder how the Bakis are effectively able to hide their casualties from the rest of the world. Either their media is even more firmly under the boot of ISPR or their aam abdul are truly scared of the fauj.
It's both.
Their media requires clearance from ISPR before any kind of broadcast.

And the aam Abdul has been kept under the boot of their pakjabi army for long now.

anupamsurey

Country flag
It's both.
Their media requires clearance from ISPR before any kind of broadcast.

And the aam Abdul has been kept under the boot of their pakjabi army for long now.
and also there are no big media houses covering PoK, the Media is not allowed to go near LOC without army's permission. have you actually seen any footage of LOC in Paki Media?...i haven't

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:biggrin2::biggrin2: A very Happy New year Gentlemen and the year has started with some good fire works in Poonch sector and don't want to discuss who started the party:cowboy:. Winds coming from porkland spoke about 4 pigs dispatched and secret supurd-e-khaak with military honours being carried out. The new General has conveyed his greetings in style.
Your intel is the reason you are the gem of this forum

Hats off to you man

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I don't see any hardliner in bjp.They are just like that retard Nehru and ganda Gandhi.I don't see any porkistan policy now and it has never been since 1947.There is still not a single statement from modi,jaitley,parrikar and that Dumbo rajnath on nagrota killings.This cowardice mentality from all parties in India is beyond repair.So Islamic republic of India is not far away.
The BJP is currently trying to fix few parties in India. And by quoting gandhi and nehru and others who were once a part of main team of congress, they are exposing the current congress and stealing their leaders and their quotes.

You see AAP and others were shouting black money and what not nonsense. Now they are left with nothing. The main motive of AAP formation which was fight against corruption is gone out of their hands.

This is their internal situation.

Right now these opposition parties are eagerly waiting BJP to do something communal so that they get some topic to stall parliament in coming session.

The ISI funded party SP is in split because of money problem. Their accounts are empty.

I will not give all credit to BJP but the think tanks who are basically in revenue knteöligence, IB, CBI, finance ministry who advised PM the trick and PM did it.

Communal problem in west bengal is due to demonetisation and i wouldnt be surprized if TMC also splits. Because the muslim MLA who have supported the TMC would be threatning Mamta that if shraddha scam is out or crack down on hawala or she doesnt listen to Muslim demands there will be communal violence and this will give support to BJP. And will divide the votes which were strictly going to either cpi or tmc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles