20 jailed for terror crimes in East Turkestsan

Oracle

BEIJING: A Chinese court has jailed 20 people for up to 15 years for their involvement in "terrorist and separatist crimes" in Xinjiang province bordering Pakistan.

The State-run Xinjiang Daily reported they were convicted of using internet and removable storage devices to communicate with other terrorists besides leading and organizing criminal activities. Four of them also made explosives besides joining the rest in spreading "hatred and the creed of violence", it reported. The convicted people were involved in five different cases.

Xinjiang is the hotbed of a separatist movement involving a section of local Uighurs, who seek freedom from China. The local government has repeatedly blamed terrorist groups in Pakistan for supporting Uighur separatism. The Communist Party has barred its Muslim cadres, students and government employees in Xinjiang from fasting during the month of Ramadan.

TOI

huaxia rox

direct quotes should be quoted directly....if not notes should be applied.....do indians teach this in schools??just for curiosity........

the original title is
20 jailed for terror crimes in Xinjiang
good move.....separist terrorists should be curbed....

Oracle

direct quotes should be quoted directly....if not notes should be applied.....do indians teach this in schools??just for curiosity........

the original title is

good move.....separist terrorists should be curbed....
Do you know what a bitch-slap is? Stupid 50 cent. If you find anything wrong, report that post or ask the said poster, instead of passing retarded comments. When I posted the article, the news source had that title. If the news agency changed it, what should I do?

huaxia rox

mantally wrong cant be healed by reporting....i just dont mind having fun with them....

news agency didnt change the title....u changed it....

if news agency finally changed it u should also change it if u mean to be a good poster....

Oracle

mantally wrong cant be healed by reporting....i just dont mind having fun with them....

news agency didnt change the title....u changed it....

if news agency finally changed it u should also change it if u mean to be a good poster....
Did it occur to you that once posted, and after a certain time has passed, only DFI staff can change it? You really are a troll. Bugger off.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
You mean: Pakistan sent them to prison in China while blow them up in india city?
No, he means that Pakistan's Islamist/Jihadi ideology is spreading its tentacles into China as well through Turkestani students who train in Paki madarassahs. Your government was the one who reared the snake (Pak), now you will suffer its bite as well. I'm sure you're aware of "karma"?

AprilLyrics

whatever you say,Xinjiang people are still living peacefully.and our government has a growing concentration on Xinjiang and tibet.thank u for remind us again.those area near India quite much.we should take good <use> of them.oh,of course i mean the economy,you know,cross border trade or STh.
and what can you expect from these criminals?breaking the relationship between china and Pakistan?interesting.i like fantasy imaginations.we are neighbours,and we are both India's neighbour,which means Pakistan and us are very very good neighbours.quite easy to understand.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
BEIJING: A Chinese court has jailed 20 people for up to 15 years for their involvement in "terrorist and separatist crimes" in Xinjiang province bordering Pakistan.
Xinjiang is the hotbed of a separatist movement involving a section of local Uighurs, who seek freedom from China. The local government has repeatedly blamed terrorist groups in Pakistan for supporting Uighur separatism. The Communist Party has barred its Muslim cadres, students and government employees in Xinjiang from fasting during the month of Ramadan.

TOI
JK,whick seek freedom from India.
N.Iriland, whick seek freedom from UK.
Corsica, which seek freedom form France.
the Confederate States of America,who seeked freedom from USA.
hahaha,
that is the way how your medias manipulated and your people are brainwashed....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You mean: Pakistan sent them to prison in China while blow them up in india city?
Don't tell me that LF used complicated English for people not to understand.

What he is saying is that Pakistan trained the terrorists and pointed them into the direction of where the Uighurs live.

Hence it is a 'gift' from Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
whatever you say,Xinjiang people are still living peacefully.and our government has a growing concentration on Xinjiang and tibet.thank u for remind us again.those area near India quite much.we should take good <use> of them.oh,of course i mean the economy,you know,cross border trade or STh.
and what can you expect from these criminals?breaking the relationship between china and Pakistan?interesting.i like fantasy imaginations.we are neighbours,and we are both India's neighbour,which means Pakistan and us are very very good neighbours.quite easy to understand.
You really mean to say that the Uighurs are living peacefully in areas where the live?

They are Muslims and China is preventing them to practice their religion wherein they are not allowed to maintain one of the cardinal principle of Islam - the fast during the Ramzan period.

I am sure they are not happy or are having any inclination to be peaceful.

You are right. There is no doubt that the Chinese Govt is increasing the number of Han in Tibet and Xinjiang. That is what is worrying the Tibetans and the Uighurs that they will become a minority in their own land and lose their singular identity.

What is Sth?

These criminals who are trying to break the friendship between China and Pakistan are criminals being trained in Pakistan. If Pakistan keeps a sharp surveillance over their madrass and the terrorist organisation that go around claiming that they are charitable organisations, then these terrorists will not be able to create trouble for China in Xinjiang. These terrorists are State sponsored terrorists of Pakistan which the ISI claim are their 'strategic assets'.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Thank God they didn't have to send any dossiers to pukis or it would never have happened :)

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah like he should patrol the news article url for the rest of his life :rolleyes:
As it shows, you may not have any work to do, but we do.

ice berg

Yeah like he should patrol the news article url for the rest of his life :rolleyes:
As it shows, you may not have any work to do, but we do.
Like browser through the internet for China bashing? I am sure it is a good line of work. Keep it up.:rofl:

huaxia rox

Like browser through the internet for China bashing? I am sure it is a good line of work. Keep it up.:rofl:
its not a 'China bashing' per se.....actually who cares their bashing.....

its actually a islam bashing and a strong hatreds in the hindu society towards another religion.......but actually .........the more u bash vocally....militarilly..... the more backfire u would have to expect to receive....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles