1962 Indo-China war prevented potential breakup of India ?

Bachchu Yadav

I wonder why they suspend their demand while the war was going on in 1962!

May be they were so nationalistic.

If so then why they demand it in first place?

As per the article from wiki, it says that they suspended their demand for the length of the war and supported India.

Did they start their old demand again after the war?

May be not bcz the nationalistic feelings were so strong hence the dropped it for ever.....!

The nationalistic feeling were so strong and it is still there that is why they never demand again that Dravida Nadu.

Is that true?

For me, I don't know.

Sorry, but I can't believe it. Here nothing to do with Nationalistic feelings and Dravida Nadu.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
We are not the cure of your laziness ...

If you don't know something .. better look at google and let us know what you find out ... Okkk ?

Zebra

Country flag

If you don't know something .. better look at google and let us know what you find out ... Okkk ?
OK, let me know what I have to look at then.

Zebra

Country flag

Dude, first of all I didn't post any link.

I just used your post and your quote in my post, I asked you few questions based on your own post and try to say something what I think.

Now it is your time to answer those questions and if want to avoid it by saying that I am lazy and better I should find it by self, still I said OK, show me what you wants me to look at and now......?

I am still waiting for your answer, what you want me to look at?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
But you are ..

No, You know how it feels, Which you dont of-course, what you are talking about..

Why you are behaving like a drama queen ? when i know you are not !

Until one has to sacrifice one's relative , then only one can know how many soldiers died in the war ?

It was never related to 1962 war or nationalism on first place, Bunch of Traitors exist back then & still do..

The fall dravidnadu not because of Nationalism but coz it hold no water..

there is no denying fact that 1962 war lead to curbing of separatism of dravidnadu .

Bachchu Yadav

Dude, first of all I didn't post any link.

I just used your post and your quote in my post, I asked you few questions based on your own post and try to say something what I think.

Now it is your time to answer those questions and if want to avoid it by saying that I am lazy and better I should find it by self, still I said OK, show me what you wants me to look at and now......?

I am still waiting for your answer, what you want me to look at?
I intentionally do not answer that ... because of 2 reasons

1. I don't want to turn this thread into sling slang match 2.they were not doubts but your effort to prove 2+2 is 5.

If you have genuine doubts then look for google .. there is enough material available on net to quench your thirst !

Zebra

Country flag
I intentionally do not answer that ... because of 2 reasons

1. I don't want to turn this thread into sling slang match 2.they were not doubts but your effort to prove 2+2 is 5.

If you have genuine doubts then look for google .. there is enough material available on net to quench your thirst !
OK forget about the rest, please prove it first that I am trying to prove 2 + 2 = 5.

I am asking this bcz you are blaming here.

Or this also I have to find out by myself.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Badly researched article. Its idiotic even though people get closer in crises but that doesn't mean without it we'd be different countries. Secondly russia was not losing in cuba during the missile crises, it actually succeeded in getting what it wanted and that was for nato to remove nukes from turkey which they did and so russians also removed it.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
As per the article from wiki, it says that they suspended their demand for the length of the war and supported India.

Did they start their old demand again after the war?

May be not bcz the nationalistic feelings were so strong hence the dropped it for ever.....!

The nationalistic feeling were so strong and it is still there that is why they never demand again that Dravida Nadu.

Is that true?

For me, I don't know.

Sorry, but I can't believe it. Here nothing to do with Nationalistic feelings and Dravida Nadu.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
After 1962, separatism from the Republic of India was made illegal.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I think that Dr. Vikram is doing cheap tricks for increasing his popularity same like the GANDHIS..........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles