18 mind blowing quotes by Pakistani politicians in 2013

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
18 mind blowing quotes by Pakistani politicians in 2013

"Even a dog killed by America is a martyr" – Maulana Fazlul Rehman (Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam)

"We are not going to succeed because Taliban are masters of guerrilla warfare" – Imran Khan (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf)

"Allow the Taliban to open offices in Pakistan" – Imran Khan (PTI)

"Dear burgers, sorry about Skype/Viber/Whatsapp. Excuse us while we catch some terrorists and save some lives. SMS for 3 months" – Bilawal Bhutto Zardari (Pakistan Peoples Party)

"Pakistan had won freedom from Britain in 1947 but our Karachi is still a colony of London. We'll cut the kite controlled by phone calls from London" – Bilawal Bhutto (PPP)

"The TTP should be given religious ministries in the federal and provincial cabinets as a good will gesture." – PTI Central Vice President, Mian Mukarram Shah (PTI)

"Tamasha not an un-parliamentary word" – Chaudhry Nisar (Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz)

"Those people who are protesting – and grandstanding – near Three Swords – I don't want to fight or quarrel but if I order my supporters now, they will go to Three Swords and turn them in reality". – Altaf Hussain (Muttahida Qaumi Movement)

"Even Jinnah held a British passport and took oath of allegiance to the then British King, George VI" – Altaf Hussain (MQM)

"A wedding reception at Sindh Assembly is not a big deal" – Agha Siraj Durrani (PPP)

"Democracy has failed and martial law should be implemented in Pakistan." - Syed Faisal Raza Abidi (PPP)

"We did not invite Osama bin Laden to Pakistan, or even to Afghanistan" – Yousuf Raza Gillani (PPP)

"I'll see how anyone arrests me. The NAB (National Accountability Bureau) chairman is himself summoned, how can he summon me?" Yousuf Raza Gillani (PPP)

"Nawaz Sharif was, and remains, my leader, as I hold him in high esteem" – Jawed Hashmi (PTI)

"Hakimullah was a martyr" – Munawar Hasan (Jamaat-e-Islami)

"Punjab University's vice chancellor is a playboy type person" – Fareed Paracha (JI)

"Veena Malik is a bloody liar. Does she deserve coffee? I hate her." - Shaikh Rasheed

"I think K-P government should resign on the failure despite having report of the exact date. I do not know what the K-P Chief Minister Pervez Khattak, this teeli pehlwan (thin fighter), was doing" – Rana Sanaullah – (PML-N)

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
these quotes proves that pakis dosent have brain.

no quotes by Mr lal topi. or sorry forgot that no one takes him seriously.

ninja85

also add rahul g and corrupt congress to that list.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles